Should avoid polyester and other synthetic clothing materials?

Polyester (or other synthetic materials) bad for a jacket?

• Would be a non issue

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Avoid it

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Okay, but not all the time

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

:M :B.

When you think of a jacket, this is something you will wear OFTEN, therefore, it is a worthy investment to pay more money for one of safe materials, higher quality - buy it new and not from a DUSTY thrift shop

Any polyester jacket is automatically 24/7 stress, the jacket LITERALLY DRAINS your body of electrons and turns you into an energy vampire

Polyester is THAT BAD - all clothes are stressful and the best way to do it is no clothing at all but if you have to wear clothes then for jackets - wool and leather are best
Do you know what kind of leather safest? I think they tan that stuff with all sorts of things. I haven't dove into that yet.

JamesGatz

Do you know what kind of leather safest? I think they tan that stuff with all sorts of things. I haven't dove into that yet.
Yea the worst thing is they fumigate it so it smells rancid but I air it out outside for like 2 weeks and I'm good - I'm really sensitive to all stressors and it feels good when I air it out for a bit I honestly dont think its bad

:M :B.

If anyone wants to make their own jackets or whatever here are some things I learned over the last few months getting into a new hobby knowing sewing machines are bad EMF machines.

I found a "safer" sewing machine which has an air powered foot switch. I did not want that stupid foot switch with the power cord going to it creating a crazy EMF field. I found an old one for $200. I think this is somewhat more safe:

Some good patterns here:

Fabric search terms:
wool broadcloth, Renaissance fabrics, historical fabrics
Those people pretending to be from the 1800's are keeping the demand alive for old school fabrics

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom