Record numbers of Western citizens identify as LGBTQ

VitoScaletta

Ray Peat says that elevated estrogen makes one prone to novelty seeking in sexuality, inability to be satisfied by hetero Normal romance, and desire for unorthodox sexual stimulation.

He also basically said by providing animal studies, homosexuality and sexual abnormalities are due to excess estrogen, if even over several generations or in utero.
Fascinating

JanSailor

Sad. Truly, it’s very sad. A bunch of hormonal wrecks fighting for what they think is right.

Of course they think it’s right, their messed up hormones give them those thoughts.

A

Adf

This begs a question. I'd never wear this skirt (the pants are nice though).. but as a man with Scottish heritage I would wear a kilt.

Is there really much difference between this and that, aside from the social acceptability of it? Kilts are badass and masculine to me, skirts are feminine. But is there actually much of a difference aside from what society thinks?

My opinion is.. Let people do what they want, our technology and therefore our society along with it, is evolving at an astronomical rate, there's no avoiding that. However our stubbornness and need for traditions are trying to push back against inevitable social evolution. I don't think that's necessarily good or bad, it just is.

I feel that Just go with the flow is the best state to be in, and let people be people.

Regina

This begs a question. I'd never wear this skirt (the pants are nice though).. but as a man with Scottish heritage I would wear a kilt.

Is there really much difference between this and that, aside from the social acceptability of it? Kilts are badass and masculine to me, skirts are feminine. But is there actually much of a difference aside from what society thinks?

My opinion is.. Let people do what they want, our technology and therefore our society along with it, is evolving at an astronomical rate, there's no avoiding that. However our stubbornness and need for traditions are trying to push back against inevitable social evolution. I don't think that's necessarily good or bad, it just is.

I feel that Just go with the flow is the best state to be in, and let people be people.
Except that there is nothing organic about the flow.
If it were real flow then that would be like perceive, think, act.

The "astronomical rate" is due to social engineering.

Grapelander

How else does a white man get a job?
Jack Tripper
Janet reasoned with the landlord, Stanley Roper, who lived downstairs, and he agreed that
Jack could stay because Janet told Mr. Roper that Jack was gay, without Jack's knowledge.

1661912803900.png

A

Adf

Except that there is nothing organic about the flow.
If it were real flow then that would be like perceive, think, act.

The "astronomical rate" is due to social engineering.

I have no doubts there is social engineering and that is adding to it. It's the power that be's way of controlling the people they see as ants. I don't, however, know to how much extent that is nor would I pretend to.
But how do you know how much of the intended social engineering is making most of the difference compared to the evolution of humanity along with technology? I think it's naive to underestimate the massive effect our technological advancement can have on the society as a whole.

For example, Men have testosterone to have power and muscle in order to protect the tribe. But we haven't needed power and muscle for hundreds of years, with wit and technology proving far superior for protection. So yeah, massive chemical pollution, whether intended or not from those in power, I don't doubt is contributing to mens testosterone downfall however men don't need it like we used to. Our bodies may recognize we don't need it, so how much of this issue is chemical engineering, and how much is adaptation from technology advancement? I'm not going to pretend to know that answer, I just believe there's a whole lot more to it than simply engineering by the elites.

Also.. how do you not know that the traditional normal society you hold on to was not also entirely engineered by the elite?

Regina

I have no doubts there is social engineering and that is adding to it. It's the power that be's way of controlling the people they see as ants. I don't, however, know to how much extent that is nor would I pretend to.
But how do you know how much of the intended social engineering is making most of the difference compared to the evolution of humanity along with technology? I think it's naive to underestimate the massive effect our technological advancement can have on the society as a whole.

For example, Men have testosterone to have power and muscle in order to protect the tribe. But we haven't needed power and muscle for hundreds of years, with wit and technology proving far superior for protection. So yeah, massive chemical pollution, whether intended or not from those in power, I don't doubt is contributing to mens testosterone downfall however men don't need it like we used to. Our bodies may recognize we don't need it, so how much of this issue is chemical engineering, and how much is adaptation from technology advancement? I'm not going to pretend to know that answer, I just believe there's a whole lot more to it than simply engineering by the elites.

Also.. how do you not know that the traditional normal society you hold on to was not also entirely engineered by the elite?
I'm not gripping anything with an iron fist.
But I believe your idea about men not needing testosterone as much anymore is trite and eschews health.
Structure and function are interdependent. Testosterone/DHT does a whole lot more than build muscle.
Ray even called estrogen the cancer hormone in one of his missives.

There is a common theme to the social engineering. Break up of the family. Atomisation of the tax cows. Breaking up the bonds that would have one or more family members in the home (not on the tax rolls) taking care of the home, meal preps and the elderly in the family. It behooves the State to snip those ties and degrade the bonds. Hookups for sex; less inner moral guidance on what to do with Grandparents.

I often recall one phrase in Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil; he said of the degradation of cultures, "You'll never get a Goethe that way."

Ritchie

The study is actually about the US, but other studies show the numbers for other "developed" countries are at least as high. Here is a study that compared the US to other countries.

Make of that what you will, but since most of the LGBTQ won't have/raise children, these numbers are probably thrilling for the depopulation crowd at Davos. The discussions going on in the thread on gender conflicts below touched upon some related issues such as endocrine disruptors, stress, etc.

Oh, and once again the young are leading the pack - about 1 in 5 (20%) GenZ/Millennials identify as LGBTQ. So, it looks like the stereotype about the "closet gay Boomer" is not backed up by the evidence, Btw, the rates in younger people may be even higher than the study reports because the youngest subjects of the study also had the highest rates of refusing to provide info on their sexual orientation.

"...The number of adult Americans who identify as something other than heterosexual has risen to a record 7.1%, a new Gallup phone survey revealed on Thursday. The metric has more than doubled since 2012, the first year the company started tracking such data. Then, 3.5% of respondents who volunteered their sexual orientation and/or gender identity said they were part of the LGBTQ community. The increase reflects a wider relevance of such identities among younger generations, the polling agency said. Among GenZs, or people born between 1997 and 2003, 20.8% of people identified as LGBTQ. For comparison, only 2.6% of Baby Boomers, born between 1946 and 1964, responded that way. Millennials (born 1981-1996, in Gallup’s terms) were the second-largest age group in terms of LGBTQ representation, but were also among the least likely to name their identity. Some 7.1% declined to answer that question, on par with people born before 1949. Among GenZs, only 3.5% didn’t want to divulge this information. Most of the growth in LGBTQ identification was among GenZ and Millenials, with the percentage of such people among older generations remaining stable over the years. For GenZ, it doubled since 2017, when the metric stood at 10.5%. Over the years, a greater portion of the generation reached adulthood and became eligible for Gallup’s poll, it noted."
This is really basic to understand from a sociological perspective - there is higher acceptance of homosexuality/bi-sexuality/etc now in the US so people are more comfortable ticking the box on a public survey as identifying with it. The reality is the rates have probably changed very little from ancient Greek times and before, it's just that in the 50's for example, or even ten years ago relative to now, people were less likely to openly identify with the orientation on surveys and so lied or suppressed. Same goes for developing countries and/or countries that are in the grip of rigid religious dogma, obviously the people of those countries are going to be less likely to identify with LGBTQ. This doesn't mean the surveys accurately reflect the true status of sexual orientation in those countries.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

If you stand for nothing you will fall for everything. As a 37 yr old Mother of two boys I've come to see that a lot of the things we see happening is just young people trying to self differentiate from their family system especially when that family system is toxic. Also the human condition is wicked, when we follow our own truth or our feelings we are led to our destruction. Jesus said He is the way the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through him. He made us in his image, so to try to be something we aren't is just a false self, a mask. There are many ex transgendered that say they regret trying to be something they aren't. Gender isn't a costume you wear. There are ways of dressing that are clearly meant to be for women, and there are ways of dressing that are meant for men. Kilts are an acceptable manly dress.

As far as not needing testosterone, well my husband has low T and he is still the man of our house, the protector and provider. It didn't change who he is at his core at all. A man.

ThinPicking

What a ridiculously stupid opinion :vomit:

A

Adf

What a ridiculously stupid opinion :vomit:

Why is it stupid? If they're not hurting anyone, let them be. Let people be themselves.

Don't just insult my opinion without giving reason, otherwise you're simply a bully and deserve zero respect.

A

Adf

If you stand for nothing you will fall for everything. As a 37 yr old Mother of two boys I've come to see that a lot of the things we see happening is just young people trying to self differentiate from their family system especially when that family system is toxic. Also the human condition is wicked, when we follow our own truth or our feelings we are led to our destruction. Jesus said He is the way the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through him. He made us in his image, so to try to be something we aren't is just a false self, a mask. There are many ex transgendered that say they regret trying to be something they aren't. Gender isn't a costume you wear. There are ways of dressing that are clearly meant to be for women, and there are ways of dressing that are meant for men. Kilts are an acceptable manly dress.

As far as not needing testosterone, well my husband has low T and he is still the man of our house, the protector and provider. It didn't change who he is at his core at all. A man.

I stand for myself and my family, they're not nothing. I also don't doubt that powers that be are out to control us, using the methods you mentioned and more.

I do however completely disagree with your negative general view on humans . You might live in inner city or close to it? The closer you get into a city, the more treacherous people get. This, I believe is because the elites have much greater sway over the public inside the cities. However the further out you get, you'll find many many loving humans that support each other, not just from fear of god or from following Christ, but from their natural instincts.

Have you heard of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon? Essentially when you don't know a thing exists, you can't perceive it. It doesn't exist to you. When you learn of said thing, you have now perceived it, it is now everywhere you look and has been there the whole time. There has always been gay people, there has always been transgender people (people who don't feel like they were born in the correct gender). You have perceived them and now they're more abundant. Also modern medicine finally now allows transgender people to do something about it. The elites are using them the same way they are using different races of people. They did not create the different coloured people, but they are fueling the conflicts. So sure, there are bad gays and transgenders under control of the elite instigating conflicts, as there are blacks/whites/asians etc under their control too, to instigate racial conflicts. Sure, they are also trying to brainwash kids with confusion about LGBTQ as well, so kids don't know if they're actually transgender or not, but just like the coloured races I don't believe the elite created the first gays or transgenders. There are MANY loving LBGTQ people that are not controlled by the elite.

For some reason people have a tendency to discount the individual, and to only see the surface of the group. The elites want you (or anyone who isn't LGBTQ) to think all LGBTQ people are insane, they don't want you to know that there are many sane, loving LGBTQ people. They are brainwashing that thought into people to drive the conflict. Most people in this thread are doing exactly what the elite want.

There's another phenomenon that I can't remember the name of, similar to Badaer-Meinhof, I believe it was a podcast interview with Graham Hancock where I learned of it. Chimps around the world have been studied for a long time. And it was noticed in recent years, that a tribe had learnt something new. Only one isolated tribe learned it, but then it was noticed that different tribes of chimps around the world, with no contact to that first tribe, all learned the same thing around the same time. It is theorized that memory, actions, instincts etc could possibly be passed through energy, or the ether.

These two phenomenon's can explain another possible reason for LGBTQ's growing numbers. Yes the elite may be inflating this too, so they can create more conflict, but I also believe there is natural growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

PxD

This is really basic to understand from a sociological perspective - there is higher acceptance of homosexuality/bi-sexuality/etc now in the US so people are more comfortable ticking the box on a public survey as identifying with it. The reality is the rates have probably changed very little from ancient Greek times and before, it's just that in the 50's for example, or even ten years ago relative to now, people were less likely to openly identify with the orientation on surveys and so lied or suppressed. Same goes for developing countries and/or countries that are in the grip of rigid religious dogma, obviously the people of those countries are going to be less likely to identify with LGBTQ. This doesn't mean the surveys accurately reflect the true status of sexual orientation in those countries.
The entirety of the skyrocketing rate of LGBTXYZ identification in GenZ is women claiming to be bisexual. The homosexual percentage virtually hasn’t budged, and there is a slight uptick in the percentage of dysphoriacs. Translation: it’s a trendy fad being pushed by those with an agenda, and young women are latching on to it. For now.

PxD

Why is it stupid? If they're not hurting anyone, let them be. Let people be themselves.

Don't just insult my opinion without giving reason, otherwise you're simply a bully and deserve zero respect.
Maybe “naive” or “shallow” is a better description than “stupid”.

The reason why is because people aren’t just themselves. The masses absorb information and programming from a multitude of media, moreso now than ever in history (as you correctly pointed out). History is also rife with example of mass delusions, brainwashing, and hysterias. It’s part of the human condition.

Given how much unrelenting positive coverage these various deviancies are given in the media, it’s obvious that this is agenda-driven with the purpose of programming human minds. There’s nothing organic about it.

P.S. the purpose of traditions isn’t to hold us back. We have traditions because they’re the accumulated wisdom of prior generations, ideas and rules that are time-tested. They’re valuable cultural assets, not something to be tossed aside at the first chance.

InChristAlone

I stand for myself and my family, they're not nothing. I also don't doubt that powers that be are out to control us, using the methods you mentioned and more.

I do however completely disagree with your negative general view on humans . You might live in inner city or close to it? The closer you get into a city, the more treacherous people get. This, I believe is because the elites have much greater sway over the public inside the cities. However the further out you get, you'll find many many loving humans that support each other, not just from fear of god or from following Christ, but from their natural instincts.

Have you heard of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon? Essentially when you don't know a thing exists, you can't perceive it. It doesn't exist to you. When you learn of said thing, you have now perceived it, it is now everywhere you look and has been there the whole time. There has always been gay people, there has always been transgender people (people who don't feel like they were born in the correct gender). You have perceived them and now they're more abundant. Also modern medicine finally now allows transgender people to do something about it. The elites are using them the same way they are using different races of people. They did not create the different coloured people, but they are fueling the conflicts. So sure, there are bad gays and transgenders under control of the elite instigating conflicts, as there are blacks/whites/asians etc under their control too, to instigate racial conflicts. Sure, they are also trying to brainwash kids with confusion about LGBTQ as well, so kids don't know if they're actually transgender or not, but just like the coloured races I don't believe the elite created the first gays or transgenders. There are MANY loving LBGTQ people that are not controlled by the elite.

For some reason people have a tendency to discount the individual, and to only see the surface of the group. The elites want you (or anyone who isn't LGBTQ) to think all LGBTQ people are insane, they don't want you to know that there are many sane, loving LGBTQ people. They are brainwashing that thought into people to drive the conflict. Most people in this thread are doing exactly what the elite want.

There's another phenomenon that I can't remember the name of, similar to Badaer-Meinhof, I believe it was a podcast interview with Graham Hancock where I learned of it. Chimps around the world have been studied for a long time. And it was noticed in recent years, that a tribe had learnt something new. Only one isolated tribe learned it, but then it was noticed that different tribes of chimps around the world, with no contact to that first tribe, all learned the same thing around the same time. It is theorized that memory, actions, instincts etc could possibly be passed through energy, or the ether.

These two phenomenon's can explain another possible reason for LGBTQ's growing numbers. Yes the elite may be inflating this too, so they can create more conflict, but I also believe there is natural growth.
What is the definition of love? I think the culture and the Bible have completely different definitions. Love isn't lust. Just because one wants to be with the same sex doesn't make it okay. Just because there are quote unquote loving gay couples doesn't make it okay. Marriage by definition is between man and woman. So gay couples can be loving towards one another but if they are choosing to have sex and then choosing to bring children into that environment they are choosing to go against what's right. No matter how many tv shows come out about good loving gay families it will never be the right way to live. STDs and depression are rampant in the LGBTQ community.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom