Record numbers of Western citizens identify as LGBTQ

Pointless

LGBTQ identity is a natural adaptation to an unsustainable population boom in the 20th century. Culture then follows biology, so that's why the media is changing to reflect people's new views and lifestyle. All this alarmist conjecture about the elite conspiracy is way off the rails.

Morgan

I've visited this site since 2012 or 2013, at a time when I was focused on improving my well being and embracing different ideas on biochemistry.. and this place was a gold mine of interesting, useful, and inspiring information. It saddens me to see it slowly become this environment of constant politics, of "culture" warring without any depth or real discussion. I suppose I'm guilty of it now as well, it can be difficult to remain quiet for so long..

To see someone I respect highly slowly become a politician.. Alas, we are all political creatures, and that is what the current environment festers these day as tools of distraction. The manipulation of language, the anecdotal events or people used as "evidence", "left" this, "right" that; it's a joke that I can't laugh at anymore.
Probably has to do with the general social climate rather than more people “wanting” to be gay. Take that kind of poll in a country that chops peoples heads off for being gay, and the number will be different. Even if done anonymously.
Yes, it is likely that human sexuality is simply more complicated or nuanced than a word being attached to ones identity, used to mark and categorize you, and as the doors to creative or personal exploration open up people will move away from a rigid system of sexuality that may just not be for them.

Last edited:

Oleg

I've visited this site since 2012 or 2013, at a time when I was focused on improving my well being and embracing different ideas on biochemistry.. and this place was a gold mine of interesting, useful, and inspiring information. It saddens me to see it slowly become this environment of constant politics, of "culture" warring without any depth or real discussion. I suppose I'm guilty of it now as well, it can be difficult to remain quiet for so long..

To see someone I respect highly slowly become a politician.. Alas, we are all political creatures, and that is what the current environment festers these day as tools of distraction. The manipulation of language, the anecdotal events or people used as "evidence", "left" this, "right" that; it's a joke that I can't laugh at anymore.

Yes, it is likely that human sexuality is simply more complicated or nuanced than a word being attached to ones identity, used to mark and categorize you, and as the doors to creative or personal exploration open up people will move away from a rigid system of sexuality that may just not be for them.
Agree, this site started to attract more and more people with “agendas”. I am trying to be more narrow about topics that I allow myself to get involved in.

aniciete

It saddens me to see it slowly become this environment of constant politics, of "culture" warring without any depth or real discussion.
Is it really surprising though? I mean look at the current state of the world. Was any of this ***t a problem in 2012-2013?

DKayJoe

LGBTQ identity is a natural adaptation to an unsustainable population boom in the 20th century. Culture then follows biology, so that's why the media is changing to reflect people's new views and lifestyle. All this alarmist conjecture about the elite conspiracy is way off the rails.
By that logic starving mother's in Africa who try to sell their children for a meal/because they know their child will starve to death should all be LGBTQ right?

Quelsatron

Probably true.
probably true? you read 75% of young adults having left a job for mental health issues as 75% of adults have mental illness (implicity summoning schizophrenia and depression), and not for example 75% having left a job because it was boring, stressful or toxic? Which is a very valid reason because entry level jobs are often any one of those. I swear to god, these forums are full of hysterics, you all want to feel bad.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
probably true? you read 75% of young adults having left a job for mental health issues as 75% of adults have mental illness (implicity summoning schizophrenia and depression), and not for example 75% having left a job because it was boring, stressful or toxic? Which is a very valid reason because entry level jobs are often any one of those. I swear to god, these forums are full of hysterics, you all want to feel bad.

That's right - those 75% met the diagnostic criteria of a clinical mental disorder. That is not the same as having a boring and/or low-paying job. If you go to the doctor and get diagnosed with say clinical depression, he/she won't tell you "well, maybe it's just a stressful period at work, no worries, it will go away". Nope, once diagnosed as clinically depressed the medical profession considers you mentally ill until a doctor pronounces you as being in remission. I may not agree with their diagnostic methods or treatments, but the study was about 75% of GenZ and 50% of Millenials being diagnozable as mentally ill, so that's what the post is about. If you disagree with the study's methods/conclusions, that's your right, but this has nothing to do with how I "read" the study. Have you seen the prescription rate for antidepressant drugs? Highest they have ever been and doubling every 10 years or so. Does that sound like "misreading" the study on GenZ/Millenial mental health?

Anyways, there is plenty of evidence for the population general health declining, including mental health, especially in the young. The LGBTQ issue is just one example of a much more general trend. I doubt the issue discussed in the threads below are because we want to feel bad and/or explainable with a boring job.

Last edited:
That's right - those 75% met the diagnostic criteria of a clinical mental disorder. That is not the same as having a boring and/or low-paying job. If you go to the doctor and get diagnosed with say clinical depression, he/she won't tell you "well, maybe it's just a stressful period at work, no worries, it will go away". Nope, once diagnosed as clinically depressed the medical profession considers you mentally ill until a doctor pronounces you as being in remission. I may not agree with their diagnostic methods or treatments, but the study was about 75% of GenZ and 50% of Millenials being diagnozable as mentally ill, so that's what the post is about. If you disagree with the study's methods/conclusions, that's your right, but this has nothing to do with how I "read" the study. Have you seen the prescription rate for antidepressant drugs? Highest they have ever been and doubling every 10 years or so. Does that sound like "misreading" the study on GenZ/Millenial mental health?

Anyways, there is plenty of evidence for the population general health declining, including mental health, especially in the young. The LGBTQ issue is just one example of a much more general trend. I doubt the issue discussed in the threads below are because we want to feel bad and/or explainable with a boring job.
Well, why wouldn’t certain individuals, particularly young ones, be depressed if all they have to look forward to is their perceived notion that their future will always involve mask wearing, limited and risky engagement with the opposite sex, a routine of constant vaccinations for everything, and people not understanding what sex they were born as?

Quelsatron

It's not a diagnosis of mental illness, it's a survey which asks questions such as “In the past year, have you ever felt sad, numb, or lost interest or pleasure in most activities for at least two weeks?”, intending to replace an actual diagnosis of mental health (and this is by a company/organization that sells itself as solutions for mental health i.e they want to appear needed). You lost interest in most activities for two weeks? Wow, you are mentally ill! Regarding antidepressants it's blatantly being pushed by psychiatrists as something necessary, but it's not necessary.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well, why wouldn’t certain individuals, particularly young ones, be depressed if all they have to look forward to is their perceived notion that their future will always involve mask wearing, limited and risky engagement with the opposite sex, a routine of constant vaccinations for everything, and people not understanding what sex they were born as?

I do think they are depressed, legitimately, and that their depression is just one sign of the abysmal environment we live in and the decline of systemic health across the entire population. My response was in regards to the claim (comm enter I was responding to) that I somehow saw a problem where there wasn't really any and it was simply us (me) wanting to feel bad and "reading" things in the study that were not really there.

I do think they are depressed, legitimately, and that their depression is just one sign of the abysmal environment we live in and the decline of systemic health across the entire population. My response was in regards to the claim (comm enter I was responding to) that I somehow saw a problem where there wasn't really any and it was simply us (me) wanting to feel bad and "reading" things in the study that were not really there.
I agree with you and I understand why you wrote what you wrote. My comment was just a general observation as to *why they are depressed…and in many cases, it’s very understandable. I can also understand why many don’t want to bring children into the world given the state of society.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's not a diagnosis of mental illness, it's a survey which asks questions such as “In the past year, have you ever felt sad, numb, or lost interest or pleasure in most activities for at least two weeks?”, intending to replace an actual diagnosis of mental health (and this is by a company/organization that sells itself as solutions for mental health i.e they want to appear needed). You lost interest in most activities for two weeks? Wow, you are mentally ill! Regarding antidepressants it's blatantly being pushed by psychiatrists as something necessary, but it's not necessary.

OK, let's say that one study was not very well done and also doctors over-push prescription drugs on everybody. Actually, if it was just overprescription issue, the entire developed/Western world would have been like Scandinavian countries - "happiest" due to highest per capita consumption of antidepressants.

Be that as it may, what about the rates of stroke and diabetes, CVD, cancer, infertility and low-IQ, physical/mental frailty, and lack of sexual activity - all of those seeing increases predominantly in the young? We are now seeing colon cancer rates for people in their 30s that match or exceed those of people in their 50s/60s. Colon cancer used to be "old man/woman" disease. Even more so with lung cancer. That is why the screenings recommendations were to start getting checked when you are 55, then it dropped to 50, then to 40, and now getting ready to recommend even 35 if a person has blood relatives with colon/lung disease. Those are much more objective findings, and celibacy is actually a diagnostic sign of depressive states. Oh, forgot one more great indicator of declining general health - reversal of the increasing life expectancy trend, which was last seen around WWI.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I agree with you and I understand why you wrote what you wrote. My comment was just a general observation as to *why they are depressed…and in many cases, it’s very understandable. I can also understand why many don’t want to bring children into the world given the state of society.

Yep, my feeling too. I empathize with young people, especially considering the dire financial straits most of them face, unlike their parents/grandparents.

Karlx

Agree, this site started to attract more and more people with “agendas”. I am trying to be more narrow about topics that I allow myself to get involved in.

The world that encourages children to change their sex and sexuality is evil. I'd say that's far more worrisome than people becoming politicized and appearing to have an 'agenda' in response to perverted morality.

Morgan

Is it really surprising though? I mean look at the current state of the world. Was any of this ***t a problem in 2012-2013?
The current state of the world? When have things actually been okay? I'm not sure about you but when I study history all I can say is "wow, mankind is kind of just awful". There have always been an assortment of problems, new or longstanding.

The world that encourages children to change their sex and sexuality is evil. I'd say that's far more worrisome than people becoming politicized and appearing to have an 'agenda' in response to perverted morality.
Not only is that an entirely different topic, it is one that is more complicated than surface "news" displays. Some people would lead a happier and more productive life if they were open to explore their gender or at least had the capacity to find out who they are.. it is something that takes time and care, but more importantly to respect what a child coming into early adulthood has to say about themselves.

"The world that encourages children to change their sex and sexuality" Where? are you going to again show anecdotal evidence of singular revenue focused events in an ocean of lives? I don't know about you but when I was growing up I was CONSTANTLY bombarded with "straight" sexual imagery and that doesn't seem to be any different at all today.. The display of some standard of beauty and behavior that women have to unfairly live up to, men being told and conditioned in how they should or shouldn't look/be.. cut your hair, don't wear this, don't wear that; destroy yourself in order to fit this model of life and do not attempt to be beautiful.

The correlation of LGBTQ statistics with some marker of health is questionable.. The rapid increase of information, of communication, and more importantly the willingness for people to be honest about themselves or what they want is why you are seeing a rise in different expressions of "identity".

B

BRBsavinWorld

The current state of the world? When have things actually been okay? I'm not sure about you but when I study history all I can say is "wow, mankind is kind of just awful". There have always been an assortment of problems, new or longstanding.

Not only is that an entirely different topic, it is one that is more complicated than surface "news" displays. Some people would lead a happier and more productive life if they were open to explore their gender or at least had the capacity to find out who they are.. it is something that takes time and care, but more importantly to respect what a child coming into early adulthood has to say about themselves.

"The world that encourages children to change their sex and sexuality" Where? are you going to again show anecdotal evidence of singular revenue focused events in an ocean of lives? I don't know about you but when I was growing up I was CONSTANTLY bombarded with "straight" sexual imagery and that doesn't seem to be any different at all today.. The display of some standard of beauty and behavior that women have to unfairly live up to, men being told and conditioned in how they should or shouldn't look/be.. cut your hair, don't wear this, don't wear that; destroy yourself in order to fit this model of life and do not attempt to be beautiful.

The correlation of LGBTQ statistics with some marker of health is questionable.. The rapid increase of information, of communication, and more importantly the willingness for people to be honest about themselves or what they want is why you are seeing a rise in different expressions of "identity".
Ray Peat says that elevated estrogen makes one prone to novelty seeking in sexuality, inability to be satisfied by hetero Normal romance, and desire for unorthodox sexual stimulation.

He also basically said by providing animal studies, homosexuality and sexual abnormalities are due to excess estrogen, if even over several generations or in utero.

Xemnoraq

The study is actually about the US, but other studies show the numbers for other "developed" countries are at least as high. Here is a study that compared the US to other countries.

Make of that what you will, but since most of the LGBTQ won't have/raise children, these numbers are probably thrilling for the depopulation crowd at Davos. The discussions going on in the thread on gender conflicts below touched upon some related issues such as endocrine disruptors, stress, etc.

Oh, and once again the young are leading the pack - about 1 in 5 (20%) GenZ/Millennials identify as LGBTQ. So, it looks like the stereotype about the "closet gay Boomer" is not backed up by the evidence, Btw, the rates in younger people may be even higher than the study reports because the youngest subjects of the study also had the highest rates of refusing to provide info on their sexual orientation.

"...The number of adult Americans who identify as something other than heterosexual has risen to a record 7.1%, a new Gallup phone survey revealed on Thursday. The metric has more than doubled since 2012, the first year the company started tracking such data. Then, 3.5% of respondents who volunteered their sexual orientation and/or gender identity said they were part of the LGBTQ community. The increase reflects a wider relevance of such identities among younger generations, the polling agency said. Among GenZs, or people born between 1997 and 2003, 20.8% of people identified as LGBTQ. For comparison, only 2.6% of Baby Boomers, born between 1946 and 1964, responded that way. Millennials (born 1981-1996, in Gallup’s terms) were the second-largest age group in terms of LGBTQ representation, but were also among the least likely to name their identity. Some 7.1% declined to answer that question, on par with people born before 1949. Among GenZs, only 3.5% didn’t want to divulge this information. Most of the growth in LGBTQ identification was among GenZ and Millenials, with the percentage of such people among older generations remaining stable over the years. For GenZ, it doubled since 2017, when the metric stood at 10.5%. Over the years, a greater portion of the generation reached adulthood and became eligible for Gallup’s poll, it noted."
Im prettt convinced the endocrine disruptors aside from the influence of society plays a huge role in this,

I follow a few pages on insta where we joke about the modern male,

The average bug man
The average man has become so SOY now its crazy? theres almost no powerful masculine role models anymore unless were talking fictional characters.

The average mans T is so low that you can see the SOY just by looking at them? i also suspect the weakening of men has a more nefarious purpose behind it, real men wouldnt stand for alot of the ***t in the world today such as tyranny.

The modern man has degenerated so much into something thats not even male anymore,

Its like that video where the try guys test their testosterone levels and it ends up being equivalent to an 85 year old man? even though theyre all still fairly young,

Things arent looking good!

Xemnoraq

Exactly.

Gawddamn GD ? you've been at this for so many years that you got that evidence on speed dial haha, i dont think anyone can deny what your saying i see it all around me, the younger generations are ****88,

I also wonder what the effects of longterm excessive use of all this technology is too not just emf wise but how it affects our social behaviors etc, everyones on their phones nowadays, i feel like cellphone use increases prolactin and severely lowers dopamine, its a very serotoninergic predictable repetitive behavior

A

Adf

Just some What If thoughts to ponder on some possible reasons for the vast increase in LGBT.

- Perhaps there were that many LGBT before, but the dangers of our past society prevented them from speaking their truth. Death was a real possibility for them (still is in some places), so survival instincts would ensure they stay quiet about it.
- Our technology is advancing so fast, human bodies are evolving with it
- Human society is evolving as fast as our technology
- Human bodies are evolving into something else due to chemical pollution
- There's so many humans on Earth, perhaps there's a built in natural failsafe to keep one species from overpopulating and eating the planet to death
- Perhaps the plants are a part of this failsafe, when too many fauna exist to threaten the flora, perhaps they can evolve, using chemicals or plant pheromones' to control and/or limit the growth and reproduction of fauna.
- Perhaps it is a man-made intentional shift in our evolution and society from the elites
- There is a phenomenon about perception. Once you perceive something for the first time, i.e. learn of its existence, you will then begin to see it more and more often. Assuming this happens to every human, the more and more people who perceive LGBT for the first time, the more it is seen, the more it spreads.

My point is, there's any number of 'what if' possibilities ranging from, maybe they were this way to begin with but afraid of being shut out/shunned or outright killed by society for being different, to a completely natural failsafe to contain the inhabitants of the planet.

Perhaps humanity is evolving into an asexual, non gendered species. Technology is replacing so many systems that our bodies have evolved to use, maybe one day technology will completely replace reproduction too.

So if you care about this, why do you care? What does it matter to you and your life? Are you afraid of it?
The way I see it, whatever happens happens. Nothing we can do about it, you can just observe, ponder, and say, "huh, that's interesting". No point getting worked up about it.

Xemnoraq

I think its because alot of us see it as theres no future for us, we'll always be slaving our life away for a meaningless job not ever being able to afford a house, even established jobs you can go to school for, almost nobody in those professions are actually happy or healthy generally, doctors are a good example, alot of trades people seem to just work all the time and then drink and smoke and go to the bar every weekend, seems like theyre lacking something in life.

Im 25 and even if i work fulltime i still cant even afford to get a 1 bedroom to myself, barely even a 2 bedroon as well, now lanlords are asking for 1000$ per person for 2-3 bedrooms when before having roomates made it way cheaper, at this point its just ridiculous and everything feels futile, living a pointless repetitive life is probably the worst thing for your health

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom