[Poll] Are you considering using Ivermectine?

Have you taken Ivermectin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • I am considering it but haven't decided yet.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Yes, that's a factor with the nondrowsy claritin. The pepcid making me hungry probably happened too, but I wasn't irratiable. I also had run out of thyroid after taking it regularly during the same time- another factor.

I actually felt pretty good. Even the sensation wasn't bad, it felt like the chill down your spine when you're having an epiphany. The worst of it was not sleeping well and night sweats. I don't want to mess with my system too much. I'll see what happens now and reasess later.
If you decide to try an antihistamine again, you can always take half the dose and see how it goes. I am taking Zyrtec and famotidine because I work with the vaccinated and I think they are shedding.

Nemo

Thank you Nemo. Glad you got a chance to respond. I feel re-assured.. That's my concern too, that these remedies like IVM and HCQ will be banned. That Oxford trial is awful and the poor people volunteering for it.

Yes, I just put in another order because of that Oxford trial.

Nemo

If you decide to try an antihistamine again, you can always take half the dose and see how it goes. I am taking Zyrtec and famotidine because I work with the vaccinated and I think they are shedding.

Thanks for posting this, Dolomite. I agree. You're not dealing with full-blown spike protein illness and 13 billion pieces of mRNA cranking out more spike proteins.

You're picking up low doses of nasties and just don't want them to accumulate.

Even in the studies, small doses worked.

skuabird

I am not in close proximity with people at all these days. Just seeing if I can shift strange and reoccurring health problems on the hunch it is spike protein related.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

My question (I trimmed the unrelevant parts) :
I have recently heard a podcast of you with Danny and Georgi where you state "1 out of 1000 people treated with ivermectin for parasites show signs of brain damage".

I have reviewed literature on pubmed and I couldn't find any figures like those you mention, not even close. Do you have the references for those papers?
Ray's answer:
That’s my guess based on the occurrence of defective P-glycoprotein and the additional inhibition of that brain-protective protein by ivermectin.

The abamectin derivative ivermectin is a potent P-glycoprotein inhibitor.
Didier A1, Loor F
Anti-cancer Drugs, 01 Sep 1996, 7(7):745-751
Among the compounds endowed with the capacity to reverse the P-glycoprotein (Pgp)-mediated multidrug resistance of cancer cells, a powerful agent was found to be the cyclosporin D derivative SDZ PSC 833. After in vivo treatment with SDZ PSC 833, mice showed a decreased tolerability to cyclosporin A (CsA), but also to ivermectin, a widely used polycyclic lactone pesticide of Streptomyces avermitilis origin. The sequels were suggestive of CsA- or ivermectin-induced central nervous system dysfunction; they were interpreted as caused by the neutralization of the Pgp at the blood-brain barrier level, implying that CsA and ivermectin were Pgp substrates. CsA was already known to display both Pgp substrate and Pgp inhibitor properties. It now appears that ivermectin may also inhibit Pgp function. When compared in short-term assays for Pgp function inhibition, which measure the restoration of the retention of two Pgp probes in multidrug-resistant (MDR) cells to their parental (Par) cell levels, ivermectin appeared only a few fold weaker that SDZ PSC 833 in the case of murine monocytic leukemia MDR-P388 cells and nearly as active as SDZ PSC 833 in the case of human lymphocytic leukemia MDR-CEM cells. Therefore, like CsA or FK-506, ivermectin may also be a substrate and an inhibitor of Pgp.

Giraffe

Normally ivermecting is used for the treatment of parasitic infections. It's used once, and then maybe again 12 months later. I've seen studies that checked if the results are different when you take it again after three or six months. They found that there are no advantages, but that the rate of side effects increased. I don't know if anyone can say if it's safe to use it every two to four weeks. I think that there is no practical experience with this kind of regimen.

Edit to add:

The question "How long can you take it?" has come up in a different thread (link to the post)

I found a paper that discusses ivermectin in the context of malaria. There you find more information on the usual regimen.

Attachments

• [14761645 - The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene] A Roadmap for the Developme...pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Blue Water

Ivermectin made my skin really itchy. I just took a second dose for prophylactic purposes but I am not going to take ivermectin again, unless I actually get acutely ill with covid and it becomes necessary to take it on multiple days. I think it's relatively safe, and I think the rewards outweigh the risks if you get ill, but I think there is no reason to take prophylactically. I regret doing it.

yerrag

Food for thought-strong immune system from having the energy provided by a very healthy sugar metabolism is key. No need for IVM when your body provides for you. And this happens when you know how to care for your body with real nutrition, among other things such as good environment and good thoughts and friends around.

You have balance all around and within you and you are robust enough bough to withstand the insults thrown at you.

It isn't that hard to achieve if people can focus on the right things and not get distracted by magic pills and false studies and the need to believe in experts without question.

Forsythia

Ivermectin made my skin really itchy. I just took a second dose for prophylactic purposes but I am not going to take ivermectin again, unless I actually get acutely ill with covid and it becomes necessary to take it on multiple days. I think it's relatively safe, and I think the rewards outweigh the risks if you get ill, but I think there is no reason to take prophylactically. I regret doing it.
Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic. It is used for parasites in/on the skin such as mites, scabies, lice. So it is possible that as parasites are dying from the ivermectin that a side effect would be itchy skin.

Can you tell us how many mg you took?

Blue Water

Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic. It is used for parasites in/on the skin such as mites, scabies, lice. So it is possible that as parasites are dying from the ivermectin that a side effect would be itchy skin.

Can you tell us how many mg you took?
That was the second dose I took. First dose was like 13.5mg, second dose 48 hours later I maybe only took 10mg. I weigh 155 pounds or so. So I actually under-dosed.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

That was the second dose I took. First dose was like 13.5mg, second dose 48 hours later I maybe only took 10mg. I weigh 155 pounds or so. So I actually under-dosed.
Aren't those attack doses, not prophilatic ones?

B

Braveheart

I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19​

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19​

Many thanks! I had it wrong on my notes.

Blue Water

Yeah actually though some studies showed 12mg ivermectin per month actually had a good effect. FLCCC says prophylaxis , after loading dosage, is every 2 weeks though.

Mossy

Does anyone have any thoughts on using tonic water for quinine? Per this post, it looks like it would take quite a bit.

SOMO

I already use Ivermectin sporadically in extremely high doses, but not daily.

1. I use it because I have a dog that licks everything outside and drinks muddy water and from rain puddles. My boi definitely has parasites after drinking this muddy water, and kisses my face and mouth, so he is undoubtedly spreading the parasites to me.
I treat my dog with the Ivermectin (in his drinking water) so that we don't cross-infect each other.

2. I've never noticed side-effects from it including nausea, GI issues including diarrhea, which all antibiotics besides Doxy induce to some degree.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

1. I use it because I have a dog that licks everything outside and drinks muddy water and from rain puddles. My boi definitely has parasites after drinking this muddy water, and kisses my face and mouth, so he is undoubtedly spreading the parasites to me.
I treat my dog with the Ivermectin (in his drinking water) so that we don't cross-infect each other.

2. I've never noticed side-effects from it including nausea, GI issues including diarrhea, which all antibiotics besides Doxy induce to some degree.
Awesome! Thanks for the report.

Mossy

Thanks for sharing. Would you be using the human or horse paste version?

SOMO

Thanks for sharing. Would you be using the human or horse paste version?
Bovine version for IM injection. It's just a clear liquid, I think the base is just distilled water + glycerin. You do need a syringe to extract it from the bottle.

Mossy

Bovine version for IM injection. It's just a clear liquid, I think the base is just distilled water + glycerin. You do need a syringe to extract it from the bottle.
Holy cow, injecting. I think you’ve given some confidence to those contemplating the horse paste. Thanks again for sharing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals