[Poll] Are you considering using Ivermectine?

Have you taken Ivermectin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • I am considering it but haven't decided yet.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

Birdie

Ivermectin is gaining popularity across the globe for covid19 related problems.

What is your opinion on its safety?

Have you taken it in the past also? Did you notice any side effects?
I took it in 2016. Don't remember any side effects. Took the dose for parasites...

EchoTango

I considered quinine back when, but decided it would be hard to measure. How good would it be for the spike protein? I'd mainly considered it for the virus
Nemo says HCQ is effective at blocking spike protein and Haidut says HCQ is derivative of quinine.
Nemo says:
We have studies showing ivermectin and HCQ block spike proteins and block other effects of the spike protein. We have studies of their effective use in patients.

We have no studies on black cumin seeds. We might be able to make an educated guess on how well it would work if we looked at the structure of thymoquinone. And the fact that it's used in ayurvedic medicine is a strong plus.

@863127 does a good job of trying to calculate an equivalent dose. But we know that some of the quinolines, including HCQ, work great against spike protein prions while others that looked good in a petri dish didn't get into the brain at all in animal trials.

HCQ is just a patented, and more toxic, derivative or quinine. Naringenin, in orange juice, has also been shown to help for COVID-19. So, gin and tonic, chased with copious amounts of orange juice, sounds like a decent approach:): Eating ripe fruit may also also help as many fruits are high in salicylic acid, which is what aspirin converts into when ingested. The anti-acid drug famotidine has also shown great promise as in clinical trials with humans currently. It is an H2 antagonist and does not make one sleepy, at least in the commonly use doses (20mg-40m daily). Its anti-viral effects seem to be due to the anti-serotonin properties it apparently has.
Your right about the precision with dose of quinine. Cinchona bark is approximately 5%. The extract would have to be standardized. I'm not sure what the LD-50 is for quinine, or what dose is considered preventative? I'm still researching.

EchoTango

I'm only partly joking, but anyone go through myfreedoctor.com able to obtain IVR as preventative just in case society collapses come fall/winter? There is a level of speculation going on with all of this, and I don't want to feed into hysteria, but I'd like to be prepared the best I can.

;

Vileplume

I'm only partly joking, but anyone go through myfreedoctor.com able to obtain IVR as preventative just in case society collapses come fall/winter? There is a level of speculation going on with all of this, and I don't want to feed into hysteria, but I'd like to be prepared the best I can.

;
I just got the ivermectin horse paste, and I ordered HCQ from Mexico (hasn’t arrived yet). I think myfreedoctor would work though

EchoTango

I just got the ivermectin horse paste, and I ordered HCQ from Mexico (hasn’t arrived yet). I think myfreedoctor would work though
Thanks Vileplume, that sounds like a sound plan. I just ordered the paste too and will pick up at a store locally tomorrow. It will be a relief to have on hand in case anyone I know needs it, and in the meantime I can always pursue a purer product via online doctors/pharmacies. I'm still working through these labyrinthine threads and I'm grateful for the diligent research of so many.

Birdie

I took it in 2016. Don't remember any side effects. Took the dose for parasites...
My husband read this forum thread and said I should add that I used the horse paste. I used it 4 days in a row, waited a month and did the same again.

Birdie

Nemo says HCQ is effective at blocking spike protein and Haidut says HCQ is derivative of quinine.

Your right about the precision with dose of quinine. Cinchona bark is approximately 5%. The extract would have to be standardized. I'm not sure what the LD-50 is for quinine, or what dose is considered preventative? I'm still researching.
Yes, we used the gin and tonic starting Feb 2020.. I got my HCQ in March so felt covered in case we got sick. But I didn't use it preventatively for quite a while after that. We've decided to keep using the HCQ on Sundays, but that's just our decision.

Nemo

For intermittent exposure like grocery store trips, doctor's appointment, housekeeper coming in... what would you say? I've got HCQ protocol going weekly for example. Vitamin D daily etc. Have a script for IVM. Thinking of getting some when the price goes down. Just enough for any acute situation... ??

I haven't had a housekeeper in, just considering.. Also rare repair guy a possibility.

If you've got HCQ going weekly, you're protected, Birdie.

You might add a single IVM pill or the black cumin seed oil in your nose plus povidone-iodine throat spray if you're headed into truly heavy exposure, like a vaxxed dentist working in your mouth, or a vaxxed doctor cleaning and rebandaging an open wound, or you're headed to a wedding where all 200 people are freshly vaxxed.

I'm keeping a good supply of ivm and HCQ around because I know with them rigging HCQ trials in the UK with lethal doses, they may ban it any time. Also, I figure I'll have dozens of family members all desperate for it at the same time and I want to make sure I can give it to them.

Nemo

Yes, we used the gin and tonic starting Feb 2020.. I got my HCQ in March so felt covered in case we got sick. But I didn't use it preventatively for quite a while after that. We've decided to keep using the HCQ on Sundays, but that's just our decision.

These reports you're doing are much appreciated, Birdie.

EchoTango

My husband read this forum thread and said I should add that I used the horse paste. I used it 4 days in a row, waited a month and did the same again.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I respect that you have figured out a way to protect yourself.
Since I am only around people that may be shedding when I go to the store, a service person in the home, or the occasional couple of relatives/friends outdoors at a distance. I will prepare for the worst and have things on hand (ivr, plant extracts), but I will also hope for the best, which is that nature will balance all out, disarming the microscopic workings of this man-made crisis.

Vileplume

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I respect that you have figured out a way to protect yourself.
Since I am only around people that may be shedding when I go to the store, a service person in the home, or the occasional couple of relatives/friends outdoors at a distance. I will prepare for the worst and have things on hand (ivr, plant extracts), but I will also hope for the best, which is that nature will balance all out, disarming the microscopic workings of this man-made crisis.
I agree with this approach. One of Dr. Peat’s fundamental ideas is “first, do no harm,” and he’s pointed out several situations where chronic use of supplements does indeed cause harm. Personally, after having used Pepcid (famotidine) for a few days, I concluded that it caused me pretty bad bloating, which carried neurological symptoms (irritability, frustration, poor verbal fluency) and physical symptoms (tachycardia and heat intolerance, excessive sweating). They were getting worse and worse, causing low deep sleep, poor thinking, and increasing discomfort. I have no question that had I continued using Pepcid, my metabolism, cellular energy, and therefore my innate defense mechanisms would have weakened. These symptoms discontinued within one day of stopping Pepcid.

I have learned that chronic Pepcid use is not for me, and I’ve noticed the same for many other supplements. Just something to be aware of.

I definitely worry because I live with two vaccinated people, so my contact is strong, but I cannot use Pepcid long term because of the stomach problems it causes for me. I must look for another way. Chronic use of supplements, because of the medicine itself and because of toxic additives in pretty much every supplement, can often cause lots of sneaky symptoms in itself. The last thing we want is for a “protective” substance to damage our cellular energy, as can happen with chronic use of any supplement that irritates us.

Last edited:

rothko

Why anyone would take pharma drugs for such a mild illness is beyond me.
Exactly. Why on earth would you take ivermectin, unless it was a direct choice between that and vx under threat. Just live your life

skuabird

I agree with this approach. One of Dr. Peat’s fundamental ideas is “first, do no harm,” and he’s pointed out several situations where chronic use of supplements does indeed cause harm. Personally, after having used Pepcid (famotidine) for a few days, I concluded that it caused me pretty bad bloating, which carried neurological symptoms (irritability, frustration, poor verbal fluency) and physical symptoms (tachycardia and heat intolerance, excessive sweating). These symptoms discontinued within one day of stopping Pepcid.
I had very restless sleeps and sweating while taking pepcid and claritin. Also had weird sensations at the back of my head and spine. I took them for three days, and have decided to stop. I'll see how my health is and maybe consider taking them again in a couple weeks to a month.

I also took ivermectin. No negative effects I could tell. I will probably take another dose in two weeks to a month, especially if my health problems reoccur.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I had very restless sleeps and sweating while taking pepcid and claritin. Also had weird sensations at the back of my head and spine. I took them for three days, and have decided to stop. I'll see how my health is and maybe consider taking them again in a couple weeks to a month.

I also took ivermectin. No negative effects I could tell. I will probably take another dose in two weeks to a month, especially if my health problems reoccur.
If you are taking an antihistamine with a decongestant like pseudoephedrine that could be why you experienced restless sleep. Zyrtec or Benadryl on their own will increase drowsiness. I don’t know about Pepcid except it will make you hungry since it is helping your liver store glycogen. Being hungry can cause irritability.

Birdie

If you've got HCQ going weekly, you're protected, Birdie.

You might add a single IVM pill or the black cumin seed oil in your nose plus povidone-iodine throat spray if you're headed into truly heavy exposure, like a vaxxed dentist working in your mouth, or a vaxxed doctor cleaning and rebandaging an open wound, or you're headed to a wedding where all 200 people are freshly vaxxed.

I'm keeping a good supply of ivm and HCQ around because I know with them rigging HCQ trials in the UK with lethal doses, they may ban it any time. Also, I figure I'll have dozens of family members all desperate for it at the same time and I want to make sure I can give it to them.
Thank you Nemo. Glad you got a chance to respond. I feel re-assured.. That's my concern too, that these remedies like IVM and HCQ will be banned. That Oxford trial is awful and the poor people volunteering for it.

Vileplume

If you are taking an antihistamine with a decongestant like pseudoephedrine that could be why you experienced restless sleep. Zyrtec or Benadryl on their own will increase drowsiness. I don’t know about Pepcid except it will make you hungry since it is helping your liver store glycogen. Being hungry can cause irritability.
I think in my case, digestive irritation from Pepcid caused my low deep sleep. I stayed asleep just fine, but my heart rate much higher than usual, and my watch app registered much less deep sleep, each night while I was on Pepcid. I also developed substantial bloating.

Birdie

Exactly. Why on earth would you take ivermectin, unless it was a direct choice between that and vx under threat. Just live your life
I would have agreed with you if we were only dealing with the virus. But, now, we are concerned with the Spike protein (S1) from the Jab. Shedding from the Jab. It won't help to ignore the reality. War has hit us. We're doing our best to protect ourselves and others and talking about how we are doing that.

skuabird

Yes, that's a factor with the nondrowsy claritin. The pepcid making me hungry probably happened too, but I wasn't irratiable. I also had run out of thyroid after taking it regularly during the same time- another factor.

I actually felt pretty good. Even the sensation wasn't bad, it felt like the chill down your spine when you're having an epiphany. The worst of it was not sleeping well and night sweats. I don't want to mess with my system too much. I'll see what happens now and reasess later.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I think in my case, digestive irritation from Pepcid caused my low deep sleep. I stayed asleep just fine, but my heart rate much higher than usual, and my watch app registered much less deep sleep, each night while I was on Pepcid. I also developed substantial bloating.
I don’t like the idea of lowering my stomach acid so I cut the 10 mg tablets in half. I can understand not wanting you sleep so interrupted.

Vileplume

I don’t like the idea of lowering my stomach acid so I cut the 10 mg tablets in half. I can understand not wanting you sleep so interrupted.
Good idea. I might try that again in the future. I used the Pepcid “maximum strength” with 20 mg famotidine because I wanted to maximize the famotidine:excipient ratio… maybe just 1/4 of a tablet would serve enough to protect me, while keeping digestive irritation low.