[Poll] Are you considering using Ivermectine?

Have you taken Ivermectin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • I am considering it but haven't decided yet.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

Makrosky

Ivermectin is gaining popularity across the globe for covid19 related problems.

What is your opinion on its safety?

Have you taken it in the past also? Did you notice any side effects?

David PS

I am following Ray's thoughts and Haidut's thoughts.
21:17 - Ray's thoughts on ivermectin, vitamin D, coronavirus

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I am following Ray's thoughts and Haidut's thoughts.
21:17 - Ray's thoughts on ivermectin, vitamin D, coronavirus
Ray literally says there : "1 out of 1000 using Ivermectin to treat parasites will show signs of brain damage."

That is huge I am going to email him to ask for those studies. This is not what I have seen so far.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
No side effects for me. My husband had some diarrhea type effects. We took it twice with a week in between the doses. We haven’t taken it since. I work with a bunch of people who are vaccinated. I probably need hcq but haven’t gotten any.

animalcule

I have taken three rounds of it and each time I felt very weird. Off. Dizzy. Something would happen with my hearing where all of a sudden it would get really sharp and then relax. I still have a prescription, but I'm not taking it every other week anymore. I think I'll wait to see if I get sick, and then taken it if I have to.

I'd be interested to read about the brain damage thing, too ...

stoic

Why anyone would take pharma drugs for such a mild illness is beyond me.

Tarmander

Probably be good to have in your medicine cabinet, just in case your obese aunt with asthma gets sick

Vileplume

Most people on this forum would take it to protect against the vaxx spike protein, rather than from the COVID19 virus itself. Check out @Nemo's posts for more info.

Nemo

The real illness isn't Covid-19 respiratory illness, stoic.

It's copper/iron dysregulation caused by the spike protein, and mitochondria murder caused by the spike protein and carbohydrate dysregulation caused by the spike protein and chronic inflammation and blood clotting caused by the spike protein and all the diseases that eventually come from all of that:

Prion disease
Myocarditis/heart failure
Vasculitis
Cancer
Diabetes
Infertility

Nemo

Most people on this forum would take it to protect against the vaxx spike protein, rather than from the COVID19 virus itself. Check out @Nemo's posts for more info.

I'm probably going to switch to 863127's idea of black cumin seed oil in the nose for mild exposure, like a trip to the grocery store.

For heavy exposure, I'll still use ivermectin.

For chronic exposure, which I don't have, I'd likely use the antihistamine treatment for prophylaxis.

Nemo

vit D is all you need if you're worried about the "virus"

Vitamin D was effective against coronavirus.

It's not effective against spike protein disease by itself, especially not against the vax spike proteins.

Spike protein downregulates your metabolism by attacking mitochondria and downregulating carbohydrate metabolism. It acts as a prion. It reprograms your immune system in at least half a dozen ways. They're finding that the monocytes of people who never even tested positive for Covid are carrying the S1 subunit of the spike. That's the part that does the most damage, like making your blood brain barrier dysfunctional. They are not being cleared from the body like they should.

The spike protein dysregulates copper/iron metabolism, turning your body and brain into one big allergic reaction and waking up viruses like Epstein-Barr.

Don't spout ignorant complacency.

Nemo

Adam Gaertner is the virologist who was one of the doctors/scientists nominated for the Nobel Prize for coming up with effective treatments for Covid-19. (Vladimir Zelenko was another.)

Gaertner came up with the ivermectin treatment that is being used around the world to save lives and crash Covid surges. From the beginning of Covid-19, he has been saying that ivermectin could end the pandemic and that people didn't need to lock down or even worry.

That changed with the launch of the vaxxes and their new, more dangerous spike protein.

Here's what he's saying about the vax and spike protein disease:

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1407015073420234752

The specific reason he says that is because of the prion disease caused by the spike protein. He is constantly recommending prophylaxis against the spike protein prion. He has been in touch with Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist who did the macaque studies.

His official position is this:

"I firmly believe that every pathology resulting from either the shots or the virus are, or will be treatable, and everybody that receives proper treatment should expect nothing less than a full, healthy life.

"I just don't expect that most will actually receive that treatment."

But he has also posted, time and again, that he doesn't see what treatment will be effective for full-blown prion disease if you let yourself get to that.

So don't let yourself get to that.

Dino D

Any cases of prion disease? Beyond ,,blood cloting" ?

Wod does it look when you get sick in that way? What are the symptoms at the beginning?

Now I know like 200 people who got the wax, all alive and helthy jet...

Our small hospital has like 3-4000 waxed people...
Everybody is ok and alive...
Only thing is that a lot of people were a bit sick the first few days after the shot, fever like... But most had 0 reactions...
My wife works there, so I know 4 sure

EchoTango

I feel more comfortable taking the H1/H2 antihistamines (cypro and Pepcid)
Likewise. I am considering buying the equine ivermectin to have on hand in a pinch, but considering they don't easily disclose the inactive ingredients, makes me worry. What I found was that most brands contain corn oil and possibly nano titanium or zinc and propylene crap. I know the dose would be small but still.

What are everyone's thoughts on Quinine (Cinchona officinalis) bark extract?

Last edited:

Birdie

I'm probably going to switch to 863127's idea of black cumin seed oil in the nose for mild exposure, like a trip to the grocery store.

For heavy exposure, I'll still use ivermectin.

For chronic exposure, which I don't have, I'd likely use the antihistamine treatment for prophylaxis.
For intermittent exposure like grocery store trips, doctor's appointment, housekeeper coming in... what would you say? I've got HCQ protocol going weekly for example. Vitamin D daily etc. Have a script for IVM. Thinking of getting some when the price goes down. Just enough for any acute situation... ??

I haven't had a housekeeper in, just considering.. Also rare repair guy a possibility.

Birdie

Likewise. I am considering buying the equine ivermectin to have on hand in a pinch, but considering they don't easily disclose the inactive ingredients, makes me worry. What I found was that most brands contain corn oil and possibly nano titanium or zinc and propylene crap. I know the dose would be small but still.

What are everyone's thoughts on Quinine (Cinchona officinalis) bark extract?
I considered quinine back when, but decided it would be hard to measure. How good would it be for the spike protein? I'd mainly considered it for the virus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals