Peatarian JOBS

Luann

so what would the ideal job for someone looking to lead a healthy life be?

some things that come to mind are: avoiding screens, blue light; being outside some of the time; not selling useless products; not having to use tons of soaps or chemicals; not having to wear ridiculous uncomfortable fabrics; not testing hand lotions or anything like that.

Truck driver / lyft driver would be about perfect lol.

Jason

i work on a farm, get to be outside and availability to fresh vegetables ! also a good workout !

what really matters is finding something in your interests ..

i'm very into offal, like i'd eat thyroids if i could find them, so being a butcher is something that i can see myself doing

having a driving minded job is a huge problem, breathing in those toxic fumes all day !

i use a red light in my light fixture at night, also f.lux added a feature called " darkroom " where your whole screen turns a dark red

Last edited:

TheHound

work hard in your 20's when you're the most resilient to stress, create your own business (online), don't worry about blue light and get rich by the time you're in your mid-late 20's. then you can switch to a lifestyle with less stress and enjoy your income for the rest of your life while still putting in some work

embrace the stress and use it to produce. don't avoid it completely, you'll be a boring person when you're older

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals