Peat approach saves another!

twillisdc

Had a early 20's female patient two days ago, on the verge of a breakdown due to almost constant hiccups. Also PCOS symptoms, not sleeping, vomiting up food. I recommended topical progesterone and a combo gut supplement that includes phages (also zinc and mushroom complex) She called today after sleeping well two nights and longest relief of hiccups in over a year. She still has a way to go with lifestyle but she is bouncing back after just two nights of progesterone!

Normal Human

Had a early 20's female patient two days ago, on the verge of a breakdown due to almost constant hiccups. Also PCOS symptoms, not sleeping, vomiting up food. I recommended topical progesterone and a combo gut supplement that includes phages (also zinc and mushroom complex) She called today after sleeping well two nights and longest relief of hiccups in over a year. She still has a way to go with lifestyle but she is bouncing back after just two nights of progesterone!
Amazing! What progesterone product and dosage did she use?

OP
T

twillisdc

Progest-Avail by Designs for Health. 1mL (about a dropperful) applied to inside of forearms at bedtime both nights. I know its not necessarily the best but it was available at the time.

SonOfEurope

In the absence of androgens especially progesterone is the true hormone of females well being!!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals