Need advise (pics included) Big Toe possible " Psoriasis" ?

poilochio

So for about 6months my girlfriend has been having this skin issue on her big toe. It all began after she went to a pedicure where they accidentally cut a bit into the toe. She already went to two doctors they took some skin cultures but it turned out negative for fungus or Bacterial growth..they gave her a cortisone cream which she doesn't want to use because the negative side effects. The skin is always shedding and it has little blister's aswell ..it doesn't itch or is painful. What kind of supplements you think could help.
I'm happy for any tips.thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20230920-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230920-WA0009.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20230920-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230920-WA0010.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 17
So for about 6months my girlfriend has been having this skin issue on her big toe. It all began after she went to a pedicure where they accidentally cut a bit into the toe. She already went to two doctors they took some skin cultures but it turned out negative for fungus or Bacterial growth..they gave her a cortisone cream which she doesn't want to use because the negative side effects. The skin is always shedding and it has little blister's aswell ..it doesn't itch or is painful. What kind of supplements you think could help.
I would try unrefined coconut oil and/or Manuka honey, both kill fungus, bacteria and viruses and raw honey is a natural antibiotic, with Manuka and raw buckwheat honey having the most action. Red light on it could be something to add too. I am real leery if going to salons for anything, but especially nail salons.

Logan-

I would try vitamin d supplementation, both oral and transdermal (on the area). Applying propolis tincture on the area could also help.

OP
poilochio

poilochio

I would try unrefined coconut oil and/or Manuka honey, both kill fungus, bacteria and viruses and raw honey is a natural antibiotic, with Manuka and raw buckwheat honey having the most action. Red light on it could be something to add too. I am real leery if going to salons for anything, but especially nail salons.
Thank you so much very interesting!

EvanHinkle

I know this isn’t glamorous, but I’d soak your feet in some good clean water with epsom salts for about 20 mins, (do it in the evening maybe if you watch tv or read a book).

I had the worst foot fungus ever. I was totally embarrassed by my feet, and I began soaking them in structured water with some salt or Epsom salt, and they became as flawless as a baby’s in about 3 weeks.

I like the natural action technologies structured water funnel, but any method for structuring, (including marbles in a funnel) will work. You may not even need to structure the water, Epsom alone may do the trick, but you will see permanent results quickly with structured water, (my wife has had the same experience).

Then it’s a function of “why is this happening?” For me, I noticed my feet got cracked and flaky when I went barefoot on concrete, (so now I wear sandals on the concrete patio). I suspect hypothyroidism makes me prone to magnesium/mineral loss as Peat has frequently mentioned. Until that’s corrected, I just try to limit my bare feet on the concrete patio.

Best of luck!

naevastar

Hi,
Could it be flat warts caused by hpv virus?
My child recently had one wart under her foot and first I tried treating it with some wart patches that had salisylic acid in them but it didnt really do much so I tried a stop wart solution from the pharmacy that had just formic acid, water and glycerol in it. That helped dry it out but it took 4 weeks i think, applying this sparingly only once per week.

wolfman37

Definitely fungal. Podiatrist for 35 years. Very few labs are capable of identifying fungal infectioins. Love pedicure shops. Great source of revenue for me!

Try the natural remedies mentioned above as always.

If it doesn't work, find an older podiatrist that has a clue.

Definitely fungal. Podiatrist for 35 years. Very few labs are capable of identifying fungal infectioins. Love pedicure shops. Great source of revenue for me!
I was a manicurist for about a year and saw some really disgusting stuff. I struggled to decide, but did not renew my license, after all that hard work going through school to get it. Now I won’t go to a salon, not wanting them to touch them, knowing what they have touched.

Last edited:
As a manicurist, we were taught to recommend soaking nail issues in vinegar.

Last edited:
OP
poilochio

poilochio

I know this isn’t glamorous, but I’d soak your feet in some good clean water with epsom salts for about 20 mins, (do it in the evening maybe if you watch tv or read a book).

I had the worst foot fungus ever. I was totally embarrassed by my feet, and I began soaking them in structured water with some salt or Epsom salt, and they became as flawless as a baby’s in about 3 weeks.

I like the natural action technologies structured water funnel, but any method for structuring, (including marbles in a funnel) will work. You may not even need to structure the water, Epsom alone may do the trick, but you will see permanent results quickly with structured water, (my wife has had the same experience).

Then it’s a function of “why is this happening?” For me, I noticed my feet got cracked and flaky when I went barefoot on concrete, (so now I wear sandals on the concrete patio). I suspect hypothyroidism makes me prone to magnesium/mineral loss as Peat has frequently mentioned. Until that’s corrected, I just try to limit my bare feet on the concrete patio.

Best of luck!
Thank you so much for your take on this really appreciate it. Definitely gonna tell her to try the epsom salt 👍🏻

OP
poilochio

poilochio

Hi,
Could it be flat warts caused by hpv virus?
My child recently had one wart under her foot and first I tried treating it with some wart patches that had salisylic acid in them but it didnt really do much so I tried a stop wart solution from the pharmacy that had just formic acid, water and glycerol in it. That helped dry it out but it took 4 weeks i think, applying this sparingly only once per week.
Hmm I have no Clue never even heard of those warts .. definitely gonna look into it thanks for your input

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom