Need advice for buying from Mexican pharmacies!

Barbell096

I am seriously considering buying some Cynoplus and cynomel from a mexican drugstore however I live in Canada and am not sure of the legality of thyroid. Does anyone know if it would be safe for a Canadian to buy from a mexican pharmacy legality wise? I don't want to get arrested :lol: Im thinking worst case scenario it would get confiscated by customs. I believe thyroid is only available by prescription in Canada. Im thinking of buying from mymexicandrugstore.org. Any advice or personal experience with companies is appreciated very much!

tara

Hi Barbell, I can't answer from experience, but did you see this thread?

ilovethesea

I live in Canada. I tried ordering from Mexico a few times, the first one or two got through no problems, then the next got seized by customs and I got a big warning letter in the mail from the government saying what I did was not allowed. I didn't try again after that.

You could see if maybe a friend in the US could ship them to you instead :) I think that's also how some of the Europeans on this forum get around their customs problems which sound similar to ours.

Just don't have the friend declare a high value on the package, and obviously put that the contents are something innocent - not medicine!

Other option is to try to get Erfa (Canadian NDT) locally, if your doctor will prescribe it. But, I found it very stressful to convince even one MD to give it to me, and she won't prescribe in the dose I need, requires constant blood tests, etc etc. On Stop the Thyroid Madness website there is a report that Erfa now changed the formula anyway, so it's much weaker now...

Canadian Cytomel is crap too so I wouldn't even bother with that... $130+ a bottle and I don't think it does anything at all, not like the Mexican kind.

Compounded thyroid I've found is very weak also, I got it through my ND for a while. The bioidentical hormone docs I looked into here literally charge $800 just for initial visit and who knows if you'd ever get treated properly anyway... plus they only let you take pricey compounded thyroid.

You might check with a naturopathic college to see if you could get NDT that way... I think it's possible in some cases to get thyroid through an ND not a MD. But not sure if their supply is compounded or Erfa. Unfortunately I found NDs also want you to follow bad advice about adrenals, fish oil, etc etc... so you feel like you're throwing your money away just to get them to give you the one thing you need - thyroid.

I wish we had more options! The situation is very dire right now. Scary!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom