My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
An update:

My amazing patient has had two infusions of carbotaxol and had her first of jemperli this past session - she is 12 days out from that and side effects are lessening to the point she doesn’t have to stay in bed all day and is eating almost normally. She didn’t feel this way after the first infusion 5 weeks ago until 15 days out (she is keeping a journal)

They do a CA-125 prior to each infusion and it went down about 30% after the first treatment. She put a lot stock in this and was hoping she would feel much better since it went down so much, but that hasn’t happened so much - the chemo side effects haven’t been quite as bad this time, thanks be to God.

She has so much nausea and relies on reglan zofran morphine and oxycodone so much - she takes miralax twice a day because soluble fiber wasn’t cutting it - due to this I haven’t been able to get her to take much in the way of oral supplements, but thankfully she agrees to take one aspirin daily and 100mg Niacinimide 2x - this seems to be doing a nice job of slowing the wasting effect of cancer

As I’ve mentioned before the disease spread into her omentum and peritoneum before we ever knew what was going on and it’s causing ascites requiring paracentesis every two weeks or else abdominal pain gets out of control - conventional doc says this will be the case until everything is cleared up - it makes her feel a lot better so we are happy to do it so frequently.

Next chemo/labs is May 6 so we pray the CA-125 takes another big dip.

I recently had a gnarly mole on my shoulder checked out and am having surgery May 2 to remove a stage 2b melanoma removed. 2b means no Mets, thanks be to God, but they want to remove lymph nodes just in case. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

We continue to give thanks and praise to Almighty God for all he’s done for us. We pray the rosary together every day and Our Lady is interceding for us.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
@MCurtone - she is so nauseous that MMS orally is not an option right now so I’m going to try taking it with DMSO - hoping that can have a similar effect

Man, I wish I could get her on board with this

She is still skeptical of many non-conventional txs, in the midst of telling me how shitty she feels all the time and cries saying “I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to keep taking this ***t”

It sucks so much

Ultimately we each have to do what we think is best for our bodies. And that means, often, for me, seeing loved ones waste away or suffer needlessly but I realize this is their path and I can’t impose my will on them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals