Ray Peat Interview My unreleased third interview with Ray (now available)

RealNeat

Many life events transpired after my interview with Ray that stalled the release of this episode. Then Ray passed and I didn't have the heart to edit it and hear his voice over and over again knowing he was gone.

Thank you for all of your selfless endeavors and generous time Ray.

I hope you all enjoy this episode as much as I did, my goal was always to try and bring up new subjects that hadn't been asked to him before, or to ask them in different ways or follow up on topics that I thought could use more dissection. I'm really glad that this is the way my last interview with him turned out and that I asked him a few personal questions at the end.

Available on all podcast platforms, here is a link to the Spotify one.
View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1V7nHSyImpegsLdJ9xJIiW?si=cv7rZ3InQ9KSv4S4lhU00Q

jdrop

Many life events transpired after my interview with Ray that stalled the release of this episode. Then Ray passed and I didn't have the heart to edit it and hear his voice over and over again knowing he was gone.

I hope you all enjoy this episode as much as I did, my goal was always to try and bring up new subjects that hadn't been asked to him before, or to ask them in different ways or follow up on topics that I thought could use more dissection. I'm really glad that this is the way my last interview with him turned out and that I asked him a few personal questions at the end.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1V7nHSyImpegsLdJ9xJIiW?si=cv7rZ3InQ9KSv4S4lhU00Q

Thank you!!!!

OliviaD

Wow - thank you!!

Samurai Drive

Thanks, good job. Miss peat, good to see something actually peatish on the forum for once.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you so much. You are as amazing as Ray.
He is so missed.
Oh I hardly think Im anywhere near as amazing as Ray but thanks for the compliment regardless. Yes he definitely is.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Im glad you all are enjoying it thus far. Im sure there are a few others with some unreleased Ray materials that will hopefully bring them to light. I know Danny Roddy has been releasing some unreleased Ray content.

freyasam

The info on DIY dental fillings was great. I've been interested in his zinc-eugenol stuff too.

But how could you scrape out a cavity? Dentists use drills. Seems like "scraping," even if you could actually see / have assistance to do it, would leave a lot of decay in.

Gee I'd love to be free of dentists. How great would that be to never need to get drilled and filled again? Even if I never have another cavity, I have a mouth full of fillings that periodically need to be replaced. Worse of all, they can crack, wear away, and shift, and decay can grow in the spaces underneath. Then to repair, more drilling, more toxic filling substances. Having a lifetime of a cavity-prone mouth has been a real bummer and it's so disempowering having to be tethered to dentists offices. Please update the forum if you ever figure out DIY fillings.

Thanks for posting, lots of gems on the interview. Miss him.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
The info on DIY dental fillings was great. I've been interested in his zinc-eugenol stuff too.

But how could you scrape out a cavity? Dentists use drills. Seems like "scraping," even if you could actually see / have assistance to do it, would leave a lot of decay in.

Gee I'd love to be free of dentists. How great would that be to never need to get drilled and filled again? Even if I never have another cavity, I have a mouth full of fillings that periodically need to be replaced. Worse of all, they can crack, wear away, and shift, and decay can grow in the spaces underneath. Then to repair, more drilling, more toxic filling substances. Having a lifetime of a cavity-prone mouth has been a real bummer and it's so disempowering having to be tethered to dentists offices. Please update the forum if you ever figure out DIY fillings.

Thanks for posting, lots of gems on the interview. Miss him.

I feel your pain. I have 4 fillings, every 1st molar is filled. 3 are stable and have lasted years, 1 keeps breaking. Ceramic is no use in bending, only compression. This time I have just left it broken because it isn't broken in a way that collects detritus. Thankfully the others seem stable.

My decay happened before I knew any better - I was fed sweats and acidic drinks. The worst thing for my teeth is a constant drip of milk, sugar, orange juice. Rinsing is insufficient and impractical.

I eat 3 square meals a day and clean after each one.

A water pick may be a good idea to clean out if you are going to regularly do your own fillings. Gold is probably a better option than the brittle ceramics they use which just break when they are asked to work to rebuild edges of teeth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals