Monkeypox "epidemic"

Perry Staltic

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. I meant to post this here instead of the monkeypox plandemic thread.
-------

Ta dah! More wisdom than all US public health depts combined. How much you wanna bet that the latter will poo poo such common sense advice to insist that a vaccine is the only solution. btw the article mentions Larry Kramer. I read a book of his years ago when I wanted to verify for myself what I was reading when studying AIDS about debaucherous male homo lifestyles causing the illnesses. I think it was called Faggots.

As during the AIDS crisis, gay men cannot wait for the government. We need to change our sexual behavior now. We must do this as an act of empowerment to protect ourselves.
Until a time when monkeypox hopefully abates, this can and should mean reducing our number of partners, skipping sex parties, practicing monogamy and even being abstinent.

Gay men can fight monkeypox ourselves — by changing how we have sex​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/08/11/monkeypox-gay-sex-guidelines/

P

Peatness

IMO you're controlled by it. I can see that by the way you are approaching this problem.
I don't understand what you mean by controlled by it. There is a bigger agenda at play and monkeypox, covid are all distractions.

Perry Staltic

I don't understand what you mean by controlled by it. There is a bigger agenda at play and monkeypox, covid are all distractions.

The difference between me and you is that you think you've figured it out, whereas I am in the info gathering phase while simultaneously pushing a particular line of inquiry.

ThinPicking

It's certainly possible, but suspicion and cynicism alone can't solve any problems
bull**** won't solve them either Mr Staltic. I feel like a moron even entertaining your nonsense but here goes.

In your paradigm, doesn't it seem likely to you someone involved in "debaucherous behaviour" with a pet animal is utterly failing to care for said animal to the extent it avoids any kind of malaise and utterly failing to care for themselves to the same extent. That you hinge on the idea of transmission of a pathogenic virus and its confirmation by PCR is extremely suspicious.

Allegedly he can't see this, so it's really for others to see.

P

Peatness

The difference between me and you is that you think you've figured it out, whereas I am in the info gathering phase while simultaneously pushing a particular line of inquiry.
No, I am not stupid. Which would be the implication of thinking I have figured 'it' out. When you were busy with Ukraine I continued to investigate the historical context to vaccine injury. Everyday I learn something new. I guess I just need to give you time to catch up.

P

Peatness

bull**** won't solve them either Mr Staltic. I feel like a moron even entertaining your nonsense but here goes.

In your paradigm, doesn't it seem likely to you someone involved in "debaucherous behaviour" with a pet animal is utterly failing to care for said animal to the extent it avoids any kind of malaise and utterly failing to care for themselves to the same extent. That you hinge on the idea of transmission of a pathogenic virus and its confirmation by PCR is extremely suspicious.

Allegedly he can't see this, so it's really for others to see.
As usual you make a good point.

Perry Staltic

No, I am not stupid. Which would be the implication of thinking I have figured 'it' out. When you were busy with Ukraine I continued to investigate the historical context to vaccine injury. Everyday I learn something new. I guess I just need to give you time to catch up.

I didn't say or imply you're stupid, I meant your problem solving techniques are not robust and prone to a lot of error. Intelligent people don't necessarily know how to solve problems just because they are intelligent

OP
ivy

ivy

For all readers of this thread and no one in particular, I will state the implicit ideas that do bother me:

1) that all gay men are paedophiles and THAT'S WHY some children display pox symptoms
2) that all gay men are zoophiles and THAT'S WHY this dog displays pox symptoms
3) that THE ONLY possible explanation for this homogeneous group of people displaying pox symptoms IS sexual debauchery
4) that there's NOTHING TO SEE HERE because it's just a second globalist health scam

I would hope this discussion could stay out of BOTH political correctness AND judgemental/moralistic arguments. The Duesberg approach to AIDS is my main reference point here. He made a solid case of diseases being renamed (actually repurposed!) to fit the "HIV causes AIDS" paradigm. I started this thread because the scarcity of information and the actual media silencing by activist groups seemed highly suspicious, all the while symptoms were spreading across Europe and gay saunas kept their business going. I'm not in the least worried about the WHO intervention for the general population, but for the men who can't help but engage in risk behaviours, and gullible enough to seek vaccine protection, it might just prove disastrous.

Can we stay on topic and stop pointing fingers at each other? Thanks.

P

Peatness

I didn't say or imply you're stupid, I meant your problem solving techniques are not robust and prone to a lot of error. Intelligent people don't necessarily know how to solve problems just because they are intelligent
Which problem am I not solving on this thread? I would like to think enough of my posts/threads are being read in conjunction with this one.

Perry Staltic

For all readers of this thread and no one in particular, I will state the implicit ideas that do bother me:

1) that all gay men are paedophiles and THAT'S WHY some children display pox symptoms
2) that all gay men are zoophiles and THAT'S WHY this dog displays pox symptoms
3) that THE ONLY possible explanation for this homogeneous group of people displaying pox symptoms IS sexual debauchery
4) that there's NOTHING TO SEE HERE because it's just a second globalist health scam

I would hope this discussion could stay out of BOTH political correctness AND judgemental/moralistic arguments. The Duesberg approach to AIDS is my main reference point here. He made a solid case of diseases being renamed (actually repurposed!) to fit the "HIV causes AIDS" paradigm. I started this thread because the scarcity of information and the actual media silencing by activist groups seemed highly suspicious, all the while symptoms were spreading across Europe and gay saunas kept their business going. I'm not in the least worried about the WHO intervention for the general population, but for the men who can't help but engage in risk behaviours, and gullible enough to seek vaccine protection, it might just prove disastrous.

Can we stay on topic and stop pointing fingers at each other? Thanks.

1, 2 and 3 are things going on in your head because no one here has said such things.

PeskyPeater

The problem is that smallpox vaccine is what they are planning to use, and if you read about that, no mass vaccination attempt can occur unless it's involuntary. Because the smallpox vaccine is contagious and produces real smallpox in close contacts of vaccinated individuals. ...
But viri are not contagious, now that new pox vaccine really is transmittable? This means folks are going to be 'brainwashed' for ever.

But how does the pox vaccine work?

Athrunzala

haha that's it. Probably Boris, or maybe Biden because he's so senile he wouldn't be able to tell a man from a woman
1661005974001.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom