Monkeypox "epidemic"

AlaskaJono

The Authorities definitely WANT TO CRASH the economy then!!!

I'm.No.One

My best friend is a gay male. Like 25+ years of friendship, many years before he came to the realization he was gay because he had his "first older boyfriend at the age of 9".

The level of depravity he casually talks with me about is... shocking.

We only talk over messenger these days as we live very different lives/work schedules.

But yeah he has probably no less than 8 different partners a week, says hald of them are people he's meeting for the first time.

But we're from a really rural good ol boy town, not a big city.

Many of them are just passing through & swiping right on whatever horrendous hook up app.

He's also said most are not worried about monkey pox because "soon enough there will be a vaccine."

It's probably also worth noting that many in the gay male community are literally what they call "bug chasers" where they no joke attempt to get a disease & pass it on knowingly without telling the other person.

It's their kink.

I love my best friend, but... This culture destroyed him & I sure as hell wouldn't let him take a drink off of anything of mine.

It's weird though because he's also like 4x+ shot up for COVID & will wear a full on paint respirator while having sex behind a bar...

It breaks my mind & my heart.

David PS

David PS

OP
ivy

ivy

I thought of posting the link to the Lancet article, but I imagined someone would rather post a second hand account. And here we are. Just as with "children adjacent to men", I find it hard to infer that these guys necessarily got frisky with the dog. It's very hard to try and have a more objective discussion on this topic.

I would like to know, for instance, whether long use of antiretrovirals increases vulnerability to pox and other diseases. If so, "men who have sex with men" and use prophylaxys to be "safe from HIV" have turned themselves into ticking bombs.

P

Peatness

Has is even occurred to anyone that these stories are being planted to keep up the narrative of the monkey hoax? It’s a possibility. The Lancet has form

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ivy

ivy

Has is even occurred to anyone that these stories are being planted to keep up the narrative of the monkey hoax? It’s a possibility. The Lancet has form

I don't believe this particular thing is a hoax. A sex worker on Twitter got a ton of backlash for discussing it openly. Men have been hospitalized with acute swelling in the throat, unable to swallow and at risk of breathing difficulties. It is probably being marketed as something else and that's not new either! But everyone is being harmed by our collective inability to go beyond a) political correctness, b) accusations of child abuse and c) rumours of the thing being a fad.

P

Peatness

I don't believe this particular thing is a hoax. A sex worker on Twitter got a ton of backlash for discussing it openly. Men have been hospitalized with acute swelling in the throat, unable to swallow and at risk of breathing difficulties. It is probably being marketed as something else and that's not new either! But everyone is being harmed by our collective inability to go beyond a) political correctness, b) accusations of child abuse and c) rumours of the thing being a fad.
You think my response is about political correctness? Think again. I don't care about political correctness. I care about medical tyranny. I am not sure now child abuse came into the conversation. My posts on each of these topics speaks for itself. Let's not forget people dropping dead in the streets in China and us being told it was the result of a virus - the next thing we know we are all in lockdown.

OP
ivy

ivy

You think my response is about political correctness? Think again. I don't care about political correctness. I care about medical tyranny. I am not sure now child abuse came into the conversation. My posts on each of these topics speaks for itself. Let's not forget people dropping dead in the streets in China and us being told it was the result of a virus - the next thing we know we are all in lockdown.
I said nothing whatsoever about you! I listed three possible biases and you inferred I was addressing #1 to you. Does that look like sound thinking? Is there any need for me to restate that I'm looking for an objective discussion of this matter? And yes, paedophilia and now zoofilia accusations are all over the internet and have showed up in this thread. You created a second thread because you were apparently displeased with this one, didn't you? Well, sounding the hoax alarm isn't particularly helpful either in my humble opinion.

ThinPicking

use prophylaxys to be "safe from HIV"
This, along with people who believe they have "HIV" and take higher dose "antiretrovirals" (which are really just hideous enzyme inhibitors) thinking it will help them avoid "AIDS". These lost souls are also the most likely to have lined up for the "monkeypox" "vaccine" which contains yet more unnecessary poison. Combine that with lifestyle choices people this lost are likely to make and you have a recipe for metabolic disaster.

It's a hoax insofar as the above is more likely the cause of symptoms than a pathogenic virus. People get sick because they're lied to by people they trust.

P

Peatness

I said nothing whatsoever about you! I listed three possible biases and you inferred I was addressing #1 to you. Does that look like sound thinking? Is there any need for me to restate that I'm looking for an objective discussion of this matter? And yes, paedophilia and now zoofilia accusations are all over the internet and have showed up in this thread. You created a second thread because you were apparently displeased with this one, didn't you? Well, sounding the hoax alarm isn't particularly helpful either in my humble opinion.
You were replying to what I wrote yet you are surprised that I responded? I see the bigger picture and the WHO are about to take over world health. Go luck if this happens.

Perry Staltic

I thought of posting the link to the Lancet article, but I imagined someone would rather post a second hand account. And here we are.

I posted that twitter post instead of just the link to the article because it accomplishes 2 purposes: 1) displays for quick read more info pertaining to my current suspicion and line of investigation, and 2) it also includes a link to the article. What is it about the exposure of debaucherous behavior possibly being the vector for "monkeypox" (whatever it is) bothers you? I'm not worried that the twitter poster spoke with such certainty that the men gave monkeypox to the dog, which I wouldn't do, because people can make up their own minds.

Perry Staltic

It's certainly possible, but suspicion and cynicism alone can't solve any problems

Back
Top Bottom