Zsazsa

dtf.png

David PS

David PS

Last edited:
OP
ivy

ivy

Well, in Portugal vaccine rollout has begun. The eligibility criteria is pretty narrow, men who are HIV positive and PREP users are being prioritised. There's also a word salad in the actual guidelines, something like "men who have sex with men, women and trans people", so it's quite hard to tell who this population might be! I'm sad to report that I've witnessed the misery of some gays left out of this initial stage. They very much wanted the vaccine so as to keep going bareback. I couldn't hide my inability to sympathise with them, but alas I don't have a **** and maybe that makes me incredibly biased against sexual risk behaviour.

TheCalciumCad

Well, in Portugal vaccine rollout has begun. The eligibility criteria is pretty narrow, men who are HIV positive and PREP users are being prioritised. There's also a word salad in the actual guidelines, something like "men who have sex with men, women and trans people", so it's quite hard to tell who this population might be! I'm sad to report that I've witnessed the misery of some gays left out of this initial stage. They very much wanted the vaccine so as to keep going bareback. I couldn't hide my inability to sympathise with them, but alas I don't have a **** and maybe that makes me incredibly biased against sexual risk behaviour.
Looks like they wanted to scare the gays into the vax so they can spread whatever's loaded in it, outside of making more vaccine profits of course.

David PS

1665605430755.png

David PS

OP
ivy

ivy

Bathhouse extravaganza high season starting already? Lovely.

David PS

Bathhouse extravaganza high season starting already? Lovely.
The CDC transformed the flu season into a 3 year event. For now this season is only in NY state.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom