Monkeypox "epidemic"

OP
ivy

ivy

Well, the bivalent booster shots are ready to ship, not sure if it's still a hot topic. But that gay men are still getting stuff, that I'm pretty sure of. Micepox next?

TheCalciumCad

Well, the bivalent booster shots are ready to ship, not sure if it's still a hot topic. But that gay men are still getting stuff, that I'm pretty sure of. Micepox next?

It's not been pushed very hard, nobody in England has even heard of it. I thought the plan for it would be to do with the mid terms in the US but that doesn't look likely now either prob as it's too obvious. Just another grift.

P

Peatness

It's not been pushed very hard, nobody in England has even heard of it. I thought the plan for it would be to do with the mid terms in the US but that doesn't look likely now either prob as it's too obvious. Just another grift.
They are doing the care homes first - I wonder if the queen was given a shot?

TheCalciumCad

They are doing the care homes first - I wonder if the queen was given a shot?

I think the Queen was long gone before yesterday and no chance she had any flu shots in her life but personal opinion.

OP
ivy

ivy

I think the most likely explanation is, it was a cover up for an unexpected surge in stds and/or vaccine side effects among gay men. It was also a minor opportunity to sell more dubious drugs as prophylaxys. England has more serious issues with energy bills and cost of living for this to be spoken of. The same is probably true for Iberia and the Mediterranean coast. Plus, with the end of summer, the sauna circuit will die down.

Z

Zsazsa

bdn2.png

bdn.png

Old Irenaeus

So Biden found the ur-source of monkey pox and made him the spokesman. That is pretty clever.

Hi guys, my triple vaxxed daddy (2 AZ + 1 PZ) is with varicella zoster now, I think it relates to vaccine for sure, since there are papers suggesting that. He is on Aciclovir and getting better symptoms, what else could help a vaxxed person not get varicella zoster? since its becoming common here.
Please would like to ask for help in another thread in which I show my metabolism problems. thanks

Perry Staltic

Hi guys, my triple vaxxed daddy (2 AZ + 1 PZ) is with varicella zoster now, I think it relates to vaccine for sure, since there are papers suggesting that. He is on Aciclovir and getting better symptoms, what else could help a vaxxed person not get varicella zoster? since its becoming common here.
Please would like to ask for help in another thread in which I show my metabolism problems. thanks

Maybe some lysine?

I'm.No.One

Maybe some lysine?
I've had good results for my husband's shingles using lysine, activated charcoal, & although I know it can raise serotonin saint johns wort is amazing when it comes to repressing any virus in the herpes class. Although, it needs to be made with fresh plant matter (tincture or topical oil) or it's basically useless.

He's not vaxed though, just regular ol worked ourselves to death before 40 kinda stress shingles 😅

Typically this combo knocks his shingles out even his enteric ones.

Z

Zsazsa

From Buhner's Herbal Antivirals:

Attachments

• bvz1.jpg
    bvz1.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 15
  • bvz2.jpg
    bvz2.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 15

David PS

Varicella-zoster virus, also known as human herpesvirus 3 or Human alphaherpesvirus 3, is one of nine known herpes viruses that can infect humans. I agree with the suggestions to increase your father's consumption of lysine. However, it is not necessary to take supplements. The key is the ratio of lysine to arginine in the diet. Eat more high lysine foods like dairy products and fewer high arginine foods like nuts. This list makes it easy to find the helpful foods and the problem foods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom