Monarchy is the best form of Government

Perry Staltic

The founders were occultists who hated organized religion and hierarchies of rule, the broad body of Americans, notwithstanding. That’s classic liberalthink

They had nothing against "organized religion"; they opposed state religion, which is what they fled from and what they outlawed in their new home.

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

Well there's the egalitarian concept that all men are actually equal, which is a fallacy that devolves into things like the French Revolution and communism, and there's the concept of equal rights and equal standing before the law, which is what the US constitution is based on.
Fun quote from Lysander Spooner:
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

That was my redpill away from the infatuation I had with our constitution. Indeed he was right. Within a short 60 years banker interests arrested power from the republic

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

They had nothing against "organized religion"; they opposed state religion, which is what they fled from and what they outlawed in their new home.
I mean the 33rd degree masons, not joe blow on the street, or even many in the continental congress or crafters of at least the articles of confederation. I like a lot of those guys, and used to defend the position that we were founded as a Christian nation. We were… kinda.

Perry Staltic

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

That's an ignorant statement because no document has the power to prevent corruption.

Summer

Fun to think about but ultimately pointless in my opinion. The technological “advances” of the past century have made it so there really will never be a successful organic restructuring of government. Money-changers whose faces most have never seen and whose names most have never heard pull the strings of all governments.

Also, I’m pretty certain monarchy run by man was a punishment in the scriptures since Israel didn’t want God to rule them directly. They asked for a king and that’s what they got.

Whichway?

That's an ignorant statement because no document has the power to prevent corruption.
You could argue that they tried to write it so that there would be balancing forces in place to minimize the corruption they fled from and seen in Europe. However as Lysander Spooner noted, no matter how good the founding document, it requires the continual effort and sacrifice of people to make it a living reality.

While no document has the power to prevent corruption, the opposite is not true. Look at what a corrupt piece of legislation the Federal Reserve Act is! That one baked in corruption well and truly for the benefit of a select few.

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

Fun to think about but ultimately pointless in my opinion. The technological “advances” of the past century have made it so there really will never be a successful organic restructuring of government. Money-changers whose faces most have never seen and whose names most have never heard pull the strings of all governments.

Also, I’m pretty certain monarchy run by man was a punishment in the scriptures since Israel didn’t want God to rule them directly. They asked for a king and that’s what they got.
Trust me, I'd be making this country a theocracy if I could do so :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Exactly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals