Mom is threatening to kick me out of the house if i dont get vaxxed.... which vaccine has the least side effects?

mrchibbs

what is novavax mate
how is that better than others

A new ''traditional'' vax that's reportedly much safer. I haven't looked at it in depth and I still think the principle is important enough NEVER to get any so-called covid vaccines but it may be good to have this novavax option just in case.

Ray has said that it's better to be alive and injured than having no life at all, and novavax doesn't seem like it would damage the organism to the same extent.

Callmestar

I'd kick my mum out of her own house if she tried that. Educate her on the vaccine and the fact it doesn't stop or reduce transmission, therefore it makes no difference to her if you are vaccinated.

Inaut

I’m pretty sure these vaccines aren’t doing what they are intended to do and no I don’t believe this is the mark of the beast (yet). I believe this entire thing is spiritual in nature though and it’s a way of separating the warriors from the weak. They will know who to go after in time but God is on our side. We need to see our fallen nature and return to God. That may start by heading for the hills

nomoreketones

A new ''traditional'' vax that's reportedly much safer. I haven't looked at it in depth and I still think the principle is important enough NEVER to get any so-called covid vaccines but it may be good to have this novavax option just in case.

Ray has said that it's better to be alive and injured than having no life at all, and novavax doesn't seem like it would damage the organism to the same extent.
Not traditional if you look at the manufacturing process. But traditional in the sense where you are injected with the antigen instead of your body making it.

I believe the Novavax vaccine is much safer than the exisitng COVID vaccines. But the Novavax vaccine does contain nanoparticles with the spike protein attached and the spike protein itself causes inflammation. Also Novavax will probably not be available in the United States until early next year.

I'm planning on getting vaccinated with the Novavax vaccine when it comes out in the states. No way in hell will I get the Pfizer vaccine, the Moderna vaccine, or the J&J.

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

damn just got the vaxx, cant believe i elevated my cortisol for months arguing with my mom about this. No adverse reactions, about to hit the gym, hopefully my kids dont turn into goblins with autism, i dont think the Jews are ready to roll out that shot just yet.

OccamzRazer

damn just got the vaxx, cant believe i elevated my cortisol for months arguing with my mom about this. No adverse reactions, about to hit the gym, hopefully my kids dont turn into goblins with autism, i dont think the Jews are ready to roll out that shot just yet.
Apparently your actual problem is not your mom or the vax but the fact that you enjoy wasting time ?

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

No people I don't know don't make me mad. I'm intrigued!
1631057076304.png

nomoreketones

yeah just got the shot 1 hour ago thanks for the recommendation it seems that one is approved for 12 year olds
Keep up posted.

Did the bottle say "Comirnaty" or "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine"? Only Comirnaty is FDA approved for 16+ but that one is not available as far as I know. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is available under emergency use authorization for 12+.

By the way, even though "Comirnaty" and "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" are legally distinct vaccines, their formulation is identical.

Ravenslore

I got Pfizer last April and haven't had any side effects at all. Not even fatigue or soreness.

Dr. B

Keep up posted.

Did the bottle say "Comirnaty" or "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine"? Only Comirnaty is FDA approved for 16+ but that one is not available as far as I know. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is available under emergency use authorization for 12+.

By the way, even though "Comirnaty" and "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" are legally distinct vaccines, their formulation is identical.
how do you know? the formulation is available for comirnaty?

nomoreketones

how do you know? the formulation is available for comirnaty?
When you get the vaccine you need to look at the label on the bottle. It will either say, "Comirnaty" or "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine".

This is important because the liability shield is in place for "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" but not for "Comirnaty". That means if you are permanently disabled from "Comirnaty" then you can sue Pfizer. But if you are permanently disabled form "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" you cannot sue Pfizer or anyone else for that matter. You are on your own.

Again, "Comirnaty" and "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" are the same formulation. Just legally different.

Dr. B

When you get the vaccine you need to look at the label on the bottle. It will either say, "Comirnaty" or "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine".

This is important because the liability shield is in place for "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" but not for "Comirnaty". That means if you are permanently disabled from "Comirnaty" then you can sue Pfizer. But if you are permanently disabled form "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" you cannot sue Pfizer or anyone else for that matter. You are on your own.

Again, "Comirnaty" and "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" are the same formulation. Just legally different.
i meant how do you know the formulation is the same i thought comirnaty would be safer, otherwise why would they need to release comirnaty, instead couldnt they get fda approval on the pfizer biontech...

Last edited:

rothko

@CHEEESEHEAD69 love MDE. Get J&J. Or wait for nasal/novavax. Also do move out, and stop trolling

nomoreketones

i meant how do you know the formulation is the same i thought comirnaty would be safer, otherwise why would they need to release comirnaty, instead couldnt they get fda approval on the pfizer biontech...
"COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series."

The reason they didn't give the approval to the "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" is because they want to continue to administer it under the emergency use authorization so they can be shielded from liability.

"You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment."

This liability shield disappears if you are injected with the Comirnaty vaccine. That is why they are not making it available.

Dr. B

"COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series."

The reason they didn't give the approval to the "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" is because they want to continue to administer it under the emergency use authorization so they can be shielded from liability.

"You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment."

This liability shield disappears if you are injected with the Comirnaty vaccine. That is why they are not making it available.
interesting thats on cnbc mate, mainstream media,
and is the comirnaty not available anywhere basically?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom