Mom is threatening to kick me out of the house if i dont get vaxxed.... which vaccine has the least side effects?

Cloudhands

**** school and enjoy homelessness while u can, the older u get the less fun it can be, build your life on your own terms, dont live at mommys house and call yourself an alpha male lol youre mommys little beta ?

RealNeat

These are the threads I just let roll while I sip on a milkshake.

mrchibbs

These are the threads I just let roll while I sip on a milkshake.

For real, I realized too late that it was pointless to get involved

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

UPDATE: i been feeling sick for the first time in 4 years took some d3, thyroid, progest- E, asprin, kuinone, energin, i been slupring down OJ and gatorades. I feel fatigued as hell (flue like sympotoms). I think this might be it for me. I did do squats with max effort for 10 sets yesterday which might have been a retarded thing to do. Whole body feels inflamed. Skipping school tomorrow to sit in the sun. **** this clown world and **** jews, man you guys were right. Pray for me. RIP

241492227_1000367350536501_4603681070651599571_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. B

This is offensive. Not cool to make a remark like this about any ethnic or religious group. The image you posted was offensive too.

Besides that I hope you are feeling better and make a full recovery.
whats the image mean?

NathanK

"COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series."

The reason they didn't give the approval to the "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" is because they want to continue to administer it under the emergency use authorization so they can be shielded from liability.

"You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment."

This liability shield disappears if you are injected with the Comirnaty vaccine. That is why they are not making it available.
I think it was Dr. Robert Malone that said theyve been tweaking their formula ever since they got EUA approval. Notice how they have been saying the people who got the earliest vax are having the most problems.

He also said the EUA and approved Pfizer vax will not be identical. The ingredients have been largely shrouded in proprietary language from the beginning.

NathanK

UPDATE: i been feeling sick for the first time in 4 years took some d3, thyroid, progest- E, asprin, kuinone, energin, i been slupring down OJ and gatorades. I feel fatigued as hell (flue like sympotoms). I think this might be it for me. I did do squats with max effort for 10 sets yesterday which might have been a retarded thing to do. Whole body feels inflamed. Skipping school tomorrow to sit in the sun. **** this clown world and **** jews, man you guys were right. Pray for me. RIP

View attachment 27673
RIP goy. Spike proteins and metal shavings are loading up in your testicles. Mom won't have grandkids. Broken branch.

Attachments

• E86Yw4XXsAAVSTv.jpg
    E86Yw4XXsAAVSTv.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20210730_180001_290.jpg
    IMG_20210730_180001_290.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 44

Dr. B

RIP goy. Spike proteins and metal shavings are loading up in your testicles. Mom won't have grandkids. Broken branch.
concerning stuff mate
somehow, some bodybuilders who got the vaccines continue to look the same?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom