Mom is threatening to kick me out of the house if i dont get vaxxed.... which vaccine has the least side effects?

CHEESEHEAD69

im already gigavaxxed from childhood and im a 6 foot 230 lbs muscular alpha male i dont think i can get any serious side effects, but just in case, which one is the safest?
1630971400739.png

Vileplume

I would rather be homeless than get the vaccine. To me, getting the vaccine means risking the full potential of my metabolic and cellular function for the rest of my life. Nothing is worth that, not even a year of shelter.

Perry Staltic

Why not show her a fake card along with a bandaid on your shoulder?

Last edited:
OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

I would rather be homeless than get the vaccine. To me, getting the vaccine means risking the full potential of my metabolic and cellular function for the rest of my life. Nothing is worth that, not even a year of shelter.
im Jesusmaxxing so im tryna die as fast as possible to get to heaven so thats not really a problem, i just dont want to get bells palsy or some ***t that would make me look retarded

Vileplume

im Jesusmaxxing so im tryna die as fast as possible to get to heaven so thats not really a problem, i just dont want to get bells palsy or some ***t that would make me look retarded
If Jesusmaxxing, just get out of the house and go to Alaska or something. Go reenact Into the Wild.

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

Why not download a fake card and show it to her along with a bandaid on your shoulder?
yeah ngl im also kinda lazy and i dont feel like doing the mandatory twice a week testing that my school requires for unvaxxed. 97% of my school got it vaxxed. i feel like a incel being unvaxxed.

Herbie

Go sleep in your car, your mum might feel bad and let you back home.

Ben.

yeah ngl im also kinda lazy and i dont feel like doing the mandatory twice a week testing that my school requires for unvaxxed. 97% of my school got it vaxxed. i feel like a incel being unvaxxed.

Why would being unvaxxed lead to you feeling like an incel? If you want to be part of the sheep flock go and get vaxxed.
As Fauci told us: The vaccines are safe and effective. Any sideffects are not correlated to the vaccines. Wear your mask. Wear two. Wear three. We will still need lockdowns. Embrace the needle in the shoulder because boosters will be here for generations to come. Join the reasonable people. Be a good citizien, make sure grandmothers do not drop dead around you and cater to your mothers fear. God forbid your mother - after 20 years of raising you - having her immunesystem being excercised by your presence any longer.

As oxzam said, if you were a gigachad, you'd be taking care of yourself and not rely on your mother nor would you care what your people at school think.

Anybody who unironically refers to themselves as alpha male is usually the complete opposite. You live at home brah, get some perspective. Nothing alpha about suckling your mothers teet at 20. Vaccine should be the least of your problems

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom