Mom is threatening to kick me out of the house if i dont get vaxxed.... which vaccine has the least side effects?

nomoreketones

That's why we need long term studies
Yeah. I'm still shocked the FDA is willing to flush down whatever remained of their reputation with the rushed full approval of the vaccine. Now that the FDA has been fully politicized, how can we ever trust it again? Their games with Comirnaty just make it so much worse.

Lollipop2

Yeah. I'm still shocked the FDA is willing to flush down whatever remained of their reputation with the rushed full approval of the vaccine. Now that the FDA has been fully politicized, how can we ever trust it again? Their games with Comirnaty just make it so much worse.
+1 ? ? percent agree.

BearWithMe

I would rather be homeless than get the vaccine. To me, getting the vaccine means risking the full potential of my metabolic and cellular function for the rest of my life. Nothing is worth that, not even a year of shelter.
this.

NathanK

Attachments

• IMG_20210912_195715_933.jpg
    IMG_20210912_195715_933.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15

Marcine

im Jesusmaxxing so im tryna die as fast as possible to get to heaven so thats not really a problem, i just dont want to get bells palsy or some ***t that would make me look retarded
This is the grat separation: the wheat from the tares. You take the vax and you've forgotten His promise. Read Psalm 91 and walk out of her house into true freedom.

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

I hope you are doing well health-wise and have recovered from any side effects that you experienced.
Yes im doing fine, thanks for the concern. The one major symptom i had from the vaccine which was enlarged lymph nodes in my left side armpit which disappeared after about a week, feeling strong in the gym and I look fine, however im scheduled to get my second dose this week... and im not looking forward to it. This whole thing is a humiliation ritual.... making you get a second dose right when you forgot you took the first one.. I hope this trial improves my humility and makes me hate the world even more.

Cheers

images.jpg

nomoreketones

Yes im doing fine, thanks for the concern. The one major symptom i had from the vaccine which was enlarged lymph nodes in my left side armpit which disappeared after about a week, feeling strong in the gym and I look fine, however im scheduled to get my second dose this week... and im not looking forward to it. This whole thing is a humiliation ritual.... making you get a second dose right when you forgot you took the first one.. I hope this trial improves my humility and makes me hate the world even more.

Cheers
Good to hear. I hope the 2nd dose is side-effect free.

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

UPDATE: its been almost a month since my second dose. the only side effect is that i feel like i've sold my soul. As ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) continues to ridicule and humiliate us in the media it only makes me more disappointed in my choice to get the vaccine. I did not gain my mothers respect from getting the vaccine. My school was not going to kick me out. And my life is no different from before getting it. Instead now i have accepted my role as a slave and think about the poison that is inside of me everyday. Jesus Christ have mercy on me! Damn this wretched existence.
d83.jpeg
sad-cry.gif

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

UPDATE: its been almost a month since my second dose. the only side effect is that i feel like i've sold my soul. As ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) continues to ridicule and humiliate us in the media it only makes me more disappointed in my choice to get the vaccine. I did not gain my mothers respect from getting the vaccine. My school was not going to kick me out. And my life is no different from before getting it. Instead now i have accepted my role as a slave and think about the poison that is inside of me everyday. Jesus Christ have mercy on me! Damn this wretched existence.View attachment 29575View attachment 29577
As long as you're alive, you can still strike back against the jabs.

DirtySkeeze

G
damn just got the vaxx, cant believe i elevated my cortisol for months arguing with my mom about this. No adverse reactions, about to hit the gym, hopefully my kids dont turn into goblins with autism, i dont think the Jews are ready to roll out that shot just yet.
Good goy. Now hurry up and get the 2 boosters.

DirtySkeeze

UPDATE: its been almost a month since my second dose. the only side effect is that i feel like i've sold my soul. As ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) continues to ridicule and humiliate us in the media it only makes me more disappointed in my choice to get the vaccine. I did not gain my mothers respect from getting the vaccine. My school was not going to kick me out. And my life is no different from before getting it. Instead now i have accepted my role as a slave and think about the poison that is inside of me everyday. Jesus Christ have mercy on me! Damn this wretched existence.View attachment 29575View attachment 29577
Look Bigot, just because jews own all the banks and all the media. It does not mean you need to be antisemitic. They are chosen by God.

Now submit your wife and sister to Tyrone.

Pistachio

Look Bigot, just because jews own all the banks and all the media. It does not mean you need to be antisemitic. They are chosen by God.

Now submit your wife and sister to Tyrone.

Most Jews are not Semitic, so calling this man by the cheap smear Anti-Semitic is not only inflammatory, it is incorrect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom