Lysine Reverse Athlesclerosis?

ddjd

I'm referring to the Linus Pauling protocol. Can lysine unclog arteries?

I've been looking at this website;

PaulingTherapy.com - Reversing Heart Disease w/o Drugs is Possible

• Lysine is an Lp(a) binding inhibitor, meaning at sufficient dosage it can reverse the plaster cast build-up (atherosclerotic plaques.) Lp(a) is the sticky form of LDL cholesterol that Pauling/Rath identified as the primary risk factor.

Any thoughts @haidut?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm referring to the Linus Pauling protocol. Can lysine unclog arteries?

I've been looking at this website;

PaulingTherapy.com - Reversing Heart Disease w/o Drugs is Possible

• Lysine is an Lp(a) binding inhibitor, meaning at sufficient dosage it can reverse the plaster cast build-up (atherosclerotic plaques.) Lp(a) is the sticky form of LDL cholesterol that Pauling/Rath identified as the primary risk factor.

Any thoughts @haidut?

It is also used for synthesizing carnitine and increasing fatty acid oxidation. It is an essential amino acid but I am not sure gulping it large quantities as a supplement is warranted. In some studies lysine was positively associated with CVD but I need to look at direct intervention studies to see if it there is evidence for or against taking more than is in the food.

TubZy

It is also used for synthesizing carnitine and increasing fatty acid oxidation. It is an essential amino acid but I am not sure gulping it large quantities as a supplement is warranted. In some studies lysine was positively associated with CVD but I need to look at direct intervention studies to see if it there is evidence for or against taking more than is in the food.

Wouldn't the pros outweigh the cons in the long run?

Arginine Depletion May Be A Viable Approach For Cancer

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals