Lomatium Herb, The COVID Killer?

RealNeat

Lomatium Root: Possibly the Best Anti-Viral | Debra's Natural Gourmet

Nature seems to clump antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties into one.

I think this is wisdom. Though some herbs may shine more than others towards a certain offender, many seem to have actions against all.

we talk a lot of antibiotics here that are hard to attain for many. What are some very effective herbal antibiotics?

Lomatium seems like a very promising herb.
Of course willow bark we are all familiar with.
Pay D Arco
Oregano (Especially oil)
Cryptolepis
Goldenseal
Mastic gum

would like to hear others experiences.

Jam

Thyme (powdered herb or decoction): when enough is ingested (1/2 - 1 teaspoon 3-4 x per day), the essential oils, which are highly anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, are excreted out of the lungs and kill most microbes.
Same applies to Horseradish, and Eucalyptus essential oil (keep away from children!)
Chaparral is also highly anti-microbial and anti-viral (if you believe in those things) and is a potent blood cleanser and lymph mover.

Inaut

Thyme (powdered herb or decoction): when enough is ingested (1/2 - 1 teaspoon 3-4 x per day), the essential oils, which are highly anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, are excreted out of the lungs and kill most microbes.
Same applies to Horseradish, and Eucalyptus essential oil (keep away from children!)
Chaparral is also highly anti-microbial and anti-viral (if you believe in those things) and is a potent blood cleanser and lymph mover.
I read something recently about somebody that had a visitation from a deceased Saint that told her the cure for the coof is thyme. Just read this message from you @Jam.

Chaparral is definitely my jam :)

Jam

I read something recently about somebody that had a visitation from a deceased Saint that told her the cure for the coof is thyme. Just read this message from you @Jam.

Chaparral is definitely my jam :)
Try some olive leaf extract and pau d'arco for the brain fog, and to boost the chappy :)

Jam

Can you elaborate more on the olive leaf extract?
The polyphenols in olive leaf protect and repair damaged endothelium from spike protein. Furthermore, olive leaf boosts dopamine and thyroid.

Also:
Beyond hypertension, oleuropein has been shown to have cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic and neuroprotective functions, and thus may be of therapeutic potential for a variety of human disorders. Oleuropein reduces oxidative damage in the substantia nigra of aged rats, a region of the brain that is most affected by neurodegeneration in Parkinson's disease [3]. Oleuropein prevents the toxic aggregation of both amyloid beta and tau, proteins that are involved in Alzheimer's disease [4, 5]. Of relevance to cancer, oleuropein is a potent inhibitor of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2, a protein that is frequently overexpressed in breast cancer cells [6], and exerts a chemopreventative effect on colitis-associated colorectal cancer in mice [7]. Mechanistic studies implicate autophagy and inhibition of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) in the protective effects of oleuropein [8]. Oxidative stress and deregulation of the mTOR pathway is a common theme among neurodegeneration, cancer, diabetes, and physiological aging, suggesting that the protective effects of oleuropein in various disorders may occur through a shared molecular mechanism.

Makrosky

The polyphenols in olive leaf protect and repair damaged endothelium from spike protein. Furthermore, olive leaf boosts dopamine and thyroid.

Also:
Beyond hypertension, oleuropein has been shown to have cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic and neuroprotective functions, and thus may be of therapeutic potential for a variety of human disorders. Oleuropein reduces oxidative damage in the substantia nigra of aged rats, a region of the brain that is most affected by neurodegeneration in Parkinson's disease [3]. Oleuropein prevents the toxic aggregation of both amyloid beta and tau, proteins that are involved in Alzheimer's disease [4, 5]. Of relevance to cancer, oleuropein is a potent inhibitor of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2, a protein that is frequently overexpressed in breast cancer cells [6], and exerts a chemopreventative effect on colitis-associated colorectal cancer in mice [7]. Mechanistic studies implicate autophagy and inhibition of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) in the protective effects of oleuropein [8]. Oxidative stress and deregulation of the mTOR pathway is a common theme among neurodegeneration, cancer, diabetes, and physiological aging, suggesting that the protective effects of oleuropein in various disorders may occur through a shared molecular mechanism.
Thanks a bunch Jam!

Have you tried it and seen any of these benefits? Any brands to recommend?

Jam

Thanks a bunch Jam!

Have you tried it and seen any of these benefits? Any brands to recommend?
Yep, I have been taking it on and off for years, it has a substantial impact on my dopamine levels, which are already high without it. When I'm on it I can easily go without nicotine, which has no effect whatsoever while on the OLE. I find this brand to be excellent.

Makrosky

Yep, I have been taking it on and off for years, it has a substantial impact on my dopamine levels, which are already high without it. When I'm on it I can easily go without nicotine, which has no effect whatsoever while on the OLE. I find this brand to be excellent.
All I can say is... THANKS! Was your regime one of these capsules x day?

Jam

Did you notice any benefits on gut health? Since it is very antimicrobial it should clean the gut quite well.
Nope, but I don't suffer from gut issues.

Makrosky

In amazon.it is out of stock but it is available in other european amazons. Just ordered a bottle. Will give a try and report.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom