Lab Results - Suggestions?

Murtaza

Sex: male
Weight: 150 lbs
Diet: not very strict peating but i get OJ, coffee, milk, sugar, gelatin on daily basis. Usually consuming 2800-3000 calories per day.
Supps: 2mg × twice a day
1.25mg bromocriptine in the morning

I live in the UK so dont get much sun, which explains the veryyyy low Vitamin D level. TSH seems ok. My GP is very stubborn and wont get a test for prolactin but im assuming its high hence the use of bromo. I did 24hrs cortisol test two months ago and it was high, cant find that test right now.
Major concern: Hair loss.
Id really appreciate any suggestions regarding diet and supplementation. Thankyou.

Attachments

• 20180212_203528.jpg
    20180212_203528.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 58

Luckytype

Hey man,

There are a ton of things we dont know but you really should maximize. I have same type of doctors in my area. I had to stretch the truth a bit to get my answers.

Vitamin D obviously needs to come up big time. I use when i was around 8000 iu per day i was just getting into the acceptable range.

Go download cronometer, log food for a couple days and then post here. It will give us a much better idea of stuff.

Hair loss can be caused by a TON of things included thyroid function, iron in some rare cases, its related to vitamin D big time, it can be a myriad of vitamin deficiencies, physical stress chronically, mental stress. Get us some idea of your diet and post back and im sure more people will jump in.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sex: male
Weight: 150 lbs
Diet: not very strict peating but i get OJ, coffee, milk, sugar, gelatin on daily basis. Usually consuming 2800-3000 calories per day.
Supps: 2mg × twice a day
1.25mg bromocriptine in the morning

I live in the UK so dont get much sun, which explains the veryyyy low Vitamin D level. TSH seems ok. My GP is very stubborn and wont get a test for prolactin but im assuming its high hence the use of bromo. I did 24hrs cortisol test two months ago and it was high, cant find that test right now.
Major concern: Hair loss.
Id really appreciate any suggestions regarding diet and supplementation. Thankyou.

I would retest cortisol if possible and try to get both AM/PM blood draw from the same day in order to see the diurnal rhythm. You can order your own prolactin from LEF, which I think has operations in Europe. If those are high, I would try to up vitamin D and lower TSH. If cortisol does not go down, you may need to do a dexamethasone suppression test and possibly try some anti-serotonin like cyproheptadine to get it lowered.

OP
M

Murtaza

I would retest cortisol if possible and try to get both AM/PM blood draw from the same day in order to see the diurnal rhythm. You can order your own prolactin from LEF, which I think has operations in Europe. If those are high, I would try to up vitamin D and lower TSH. If cortisol does not go down, you may need to do a dexamethasone suppression test and possibly try some anti-serotonin like cyproheptadine to get it lowered.
ill do the tests next month then probably, will report back. thanks for your help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom