Israeli Men Are Highly Androgenic

MitchMitchell

Must be a wig, just like Evo Morales /s

What's androgenic about him? Because he has hair ? I don't see him as that androgenic

You’re right, being a hairy muscular Olympian is barely better than being a Biden supporter

Sharko

I am from Israel and what you write is what I feel when I come to another country. Perhaps the most energetic people hang out most of the time and on a short visit we see mostly them :):

Last edited:

MitchMitchell

They don't make men like this anymore

“they” have evolved

upload_2020-11-21_9-11-52.jpeg

take that Mossad

OP
T

TheBeard

What's androgenic about him? Because he has hair ? I don't see him as that androgenic

Muscle mass
Hairyness
Neck thickness
Thick leathery face skin

You are playing the devil's advocate right?

Jing

Muscle mass
Hairyness
Neck thickness
Thick leathery face skin

You are playing the devil's advocate right?
He doesn't have that much muscle mass he was only 5,5 and he has a good amount of fat on him considering he has a double chin ... I wouldn't exactly say hairyness means androgenic . Neck is kinda thick but not that thick again he's 5,5 so he's going to look stocky also take away the fat.

He weighed 75kg so take away the fat and he was be small.

Kelj

I have a feeling the Bloomberg report is inaccurate. The Israeli Paradox reflects the reality that Israelis have relatively high rates of heart disease, diabetes and kidney diseases. Also, most middle eastern countries ( including Israel) that are heavily reliant on seed oils and grains/beans/seeds have higher rates of obesity as compared with countries that consume saturated fats like dairy fats, for example.

I'm interested in the comments of gelatingoblin. What were Israelis eating from 1900 to 1980? No nuts, beans and seeds? I'll have to give that a look-see.

Sharko

I'm interested in the comments of gelatingoblin. What were Israelis eating from 1900 to 1980? No nuts, beans and seeds? I'll have to give that a look-see.

I'm from Israel. I was born in the 80's and as a child I do not remember having seeds at all. Lots of dairy products (unsweetened like today), meat and chicken, bread, fruits and vegetables mostly. But mostly - at the time we would eat much less abundance ... because there was much less. This is a major health benefit in advance

But i'm pretty sure there was a lot of frying and there was only seed oil with no olive oil and certainly no coconut oil

OP
T

TheBeard

He doesn't have that much muscle mass he was only 5,5 and he has a good amount of fat on him considering he has a double chin ... I wouldn't exactly say hairyness means androgenic . Neck is kinda thick but not that thick again he's 5,5 so he's going to look stocky also take away the fat.

You're definitely acting foolish, I don't believe one second you believe what you're saying.
It's not a double chin, all androgenic men like him have that thick skin fold near the chin as well as thin lips.

MitchMitchell

some Olympic weightlifter isn’t muscular.

only on the Internet LMAO

Nicole W.

I'm from Israel. I was born in the 80's and as a child I do not remember having seeds at all. Lots of dairy products (unsweetened like today), meat and chicken, bread, fruits and vegetables mostly. But mostly - at the time we would eat much less abundance ... because there was much less. This is a major health benefit in advance

But i'm pretty sure there was a lot of frying and there was only seed oil with no olive oil and certainly no coconut oil
I was living in Saudi during the 80’s and even then there was heavy use of nuts and seeds, especially in desserts and confectionary. Lots of sesame seeds used in tahini and Halva. Lots of nougat with pistachio and almond. I thought this was typical of all Middle Eastern countries, no? Otherwise, there was lots of humus, lots of nutted rice dishes and lots and lots of bread eaten with dips. Yogurt (labneh) was the only dairy product I recall being eaten with any regularity. The only vegetables that I saw with any frequency were cucumber, tomatoes, onions, parsley, mint and eggplant. Overall, I remember the diet being heavily grain and bean based with some veg and chickem/lamb thrown in. On the face of it, it seems very healthy but overtime would be problematic because of the PUFA.

Sharko

I was living in Saudi during the 80’s and even then there was heavy use of nuts and seeds, especially in desserts and confectionary. Lots of sesame seeds used in tahini and Halva. Lots of nougat with pistachio and almond. I thought this was typical of all Middle Eastern countries, no? Otherwise, there was lots of humus, lots of nutted rice dishes and lots and lots of bread eaten with dips. Yogurt (labneh) was the only dairy product I recall being eaten with any regularity. The only vegetables that I saw with any frequency were cucumber, tomatoes, onions, parsley, mint and eggplant. Overall, I remember the diet being heavily grain and bean based with some veg and chickem/lamb thrown in. On the face of it, it seems very healthy but overtime would be problematic because of the PUFA.

I think you are just more specific then me because of my age then (in the 80's) :):

But today is the same with just more options and more eating in average

Nicole W.

"What's the manly man secret of their manliness?" :lol:
I think it may just be climate. The heat and strong sunshine would encourage people to evolve to have darker skin and more hair for protection from the elements. People from hot climates seem to be skewed towards lean and muscular.

GelatinGoblin

I think it may just be climate. The heat and strong sunshine would encourage people to evolve to have darker skin and more hair for protection from the elements. People from hot climates seem to be skewed towards lean and muscular.

Most of the people in Israel are Vitamin D deficient. Office/any jobs that are inside, school 7-14:00/16:00= No UV-B, Orthodox Jews don't get ANY sun. Only people that are left are people who work on the outside, Arabs , factory workers construction etc etc. And they are the Androgenic men op is talking about, or some Moroccan or Iraqi Jew falafel maker which are Androgenic non the less. Other then that 1 or 2 more generations of making falafel and missing the sun and they will be scrawny fat asses, which I see daily. +, Late births nowadays = birth after the mother is 27 meaning Low Testosterone in the womb which impacts Testicle quality and face. F marrying at 20... Plus all the kids are playing Among Us or Warzone. Not many are outside between 11:00-13:00 I.E peak UV-B/Vitamin D production.

GelatinGoblin

After several generations... Plus not many people have muscle without the gym nowadays.

jzone56

Surprisingly, there’s not much research out there on the androgenicity across populations. Has anyone been able to find anything on this?

It would be great to understand what it is in the diet/climate that makes some groups more androgenic than others

Nicole W.

Most of the people in Israel are Vitamin D deficient. Office/any jobs that are inside, school 7-14:00/16:00= No UV-B, Orthodox Jews don't get ANY sun. Only people that are left are people who work on the outside, Arabs , factory workers construction etc etc. And they are the Androgenic men op is talking about, or some Moroccan or Iraqi Jew falafel maker which are Androgenic non the less. Other then that 1 or 2 more generations of making falafel and missing the sun and they will be scrawny fat asses, which I see daily. +, Late births nowadays = birth after the mother is 27 meaning Low Testosterone in the womb which impacts Testicle quality and face. F marrying at 20... Plus all the kids are playing Among Us or Warzone. Not many are outside between 11:00-13:00 I.E peak UV-B/Vitamin D production.
Good point.

The problem with this is culture and variance in both men and women. What I think of as "masculine" could be starkly or highly different than what some others would.

The beard/Tom Selleck user ascribes hairiness and a particular "phenotype" to masculinity, whereas this guy posted here (the Olympian lifter) could be ridiculed if you, say, put his picture up on some specific "dark-pilled forums" many here probably know what I'm talking about. The guy might be called ugly/manlet, short, hairy/gross, short lower-third, "ethnic trash," etc., etc., etc. in some areas by some users. In some corners of the net "masculine" means only being tall with a square jaw and male-model face, low hairiness on the body, etc. whereas to others it just means being hairy and looking like you'd maybe give some the impression of being a good fight or such. I personally try not to care since my only concern when it comes to "ideal masculinity" would be one that I'd be comfortable in both mentally and physically I think, as might be the deal with most others. People tend to adopt particular mindsets of what 'X' or 'Y' is or should be, but often forget about everything else in the mix or what traits/aspects of the self can mean more broadly in the scope of health, energy and so on vs. just a calling card of one facet or another, ignoring the possible gap/explanations/overlaps between such.

I personally also do not think just being extremely hairy is something ideal, whether you want to call it "masculine" or "feminine." I have seen lots of girls/women with hairier arms than myself, but none of them certainly tend to come off as more "masculine" than me in overall appearance at least. If women can be hairy-ish but still be considered "feminine" overall I don't know what's to say a man being very hairy couldn't be in some way too "feminine" on some level (or a not very hairy man being "super-masculine"), if we want to use binaries like these as constructs to define overall structures of beings by themselves, i.e. "man hairy" and "woman not hairy."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom