Israeli Men Are Highly Androgenic

OP
T

TheBeard

So I read whole thread and want to write my experience too. First, my measurement of androgenicity is mostly penis size... Penis has alot of androgen receptors and should be the best indicator of "androgen hormones". I am writting this for others to know that anabolic steroids are not as androgenic as DHT and even when it increases muscle mass its doing nothing for penis or other organs with alot of androgen receptors. I have few friends with bigger than average penis. How do I know? I am not gay but I am doing alot of sports and showers will show you..... The biggest misconception is about body hair or beard and androgenicity.. I dont know where it started that women saw men with beards more masculine or androgenic but the opposite is true. The guys with biggest dicks are almost without body hair and have no beards even at 27 years old +... hair on belly or arms or back is sign of stress hormones for sure... I was doing night shifts this year and I developed body hair on those places so I know for sure... Most of them are looking young and are very ripped naturally even eating fast foods and drinking alcohol. I was studying this for a while because I read article where scientists found that longer/bigger penis is evolutionary better. For me, I believe that if somebody wants to have good genes/ high androgenic profile, living at Brazil or Spain is the way how to do it. I would choose Spain, alot of sun, very good cuisine (cheap food with good quality) , pretty girls (very important reason to look good), only 4 hours of work if you want ( this is important because of low stress), easy acces to some drugs and great atmosphere, with the atmosphere I mean they like to dance and sing, love eating and socializing. For sure some people will write that you can see alot of fat spanish men, this is true but its much easier to get rid of that fat for them because they have good genetics, for man with average metabolism, you can get good results very easily. Some things that can help are pull ups, only exercise I am doing, you are using alot of muscles and the most important ones, all you need is to buy iron bar, next is vitamin K2 mk4, very important vitamin and one that is lacking now most often, caprylic acid and methyl palmitate for androgen receptors, Low dose naltrexone for good gut health, lactobacillus reuteri atcc 6475 for testicles......

Short, bald, bearded, thick muscled men have that in common that they are very energetic, speak their mind, and have that caveman agressivity.
Like their Neanderthal % is higher than their Sapiens %.

I'm talking hundreds of men whose behavior and physique I've observed.

The hairless guys with big dicks are usually more mellow, not in a calm androgenic way, more in a low energy ressource way.

GelatinGoblin

Short, bald, bearded, thick muscled men have that in common that they are very energetic, speak their mind, and have that caveman agressivity.

The hairless guys with big dicks are usually more mellow, not in a calm androgenic way, more in a low energy ressource way.

More anecdotes and non sense... I know a lot of people like that, and there are a lot of people like that in Eastern Europe, Mongolia.
They don't have more Neanderthal DNA. They are simply Endomorhps. Many personalities and types. Idk what to say, they aren't Neanderthals or whatever lol. Look in countries with traditional diets and you'll see they mostly look the same. People who have Rus DNA will look like that. Some Jewish.

Broken man

Man you are biased, most bald guys are angry or moody and exhausted. Especially the ones that train alot.

baccheion

One study found the main/only association with androgenicity while in the womb was index:ring finger length ratio. Lower = more androgenic.

Jing

The guys with biggest dicks are almost without body hair and have no beards even at 27 years old
I disagree I have hardly any body hair at all and can't grow a proper beard but only have average size penis . I agree with you on penis size measures how androgenic a man is though.

Quelsatron

or they're turks/italian-americans/etc who have a culture of being loud and aggro

I think you're just nostalgic for the 60's-80's honestly

redsun

Penis has alot of androgen receptors so they must have high androgens

Its not just androgens, its how much adrenaline influence they have on the genitals at the time and nitric oxide. Some men have high adrenaline at baseline and that shrinks the **** all the time though it just temporarily affects the size not permanent.

Nitric oxide is needed for actual erections and the more NO you have the bigger the **** can get. Also high histamine types (very lean skinny dudes due to anorexigenic effect of histamine) have larger genitals because histamine is also vasodilatory and synergistic with nitric oxide to increase blood flow to the ****.

So teenagers who have low adrenaline influence, high histamine and/or nitric oxide, high testosterone, from a young age will consistently have more blood flow to the penis, and this better blood flow likes leads to the penis to grow more so their adult size is much bigger.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

or they're turks/italian-americans/etc who have a culture of being loud and aggro

I think you're just nostalgic for the 60's-80's honestly

Nostalgic of a time when there was far less endocrine disruptors around, when mothers had more vital capital to transmit to their womb, when they had more testosterone when pregnant because they got prego younger, when there was no blue light disrupting your sleep, no EMF, when people had physical activities other than checking their phones that transformed them into rock solid ready to fight men?

Hell yeah I'm nostalgic, who wouldn't be?

GelatinGoblin

Its not just androgens, its how much adrenaline influence they have on the genitals at the time and nitric oxide. Some men have high adrenaline at baseline and that shrinks the **** all the time though it just temporarily affects the size not permanent.

Nitric oxide is needed for actual erections and the more NO you have the bigger the **** can get. Also high histamine types (very lean skinny dudes due to anorexigenic effect of histamine) have larger genitals because histamine is also vasodilatory and synergistic with nitric oxide to increase blood flow to the ****.

So teenagers who have low adrenaline influence, high histamine and/or nitric oxide, high testosterone, from a young age will consistently have more blood flow to the penis, and this better blood flow likes leads to the penis to grow more so their adult size is much bigger.

I think this is it, nice.

GelatinGoblin

Nostalgic of a time when there was far less endocrine disruptors around, when mothers had more vital capital to transmit to their womb, when they had more testosterone when pregnant because they got prego younger, when there was no blue light disrupting your sleep, no EMF, when people had physical activities other than checking their phones that transformed them into rock solid ready to fight men?

Reminder that this all because of Capitalists and abandoning tradition

Quelsatron

Well, that aside that phenotype was only really popular back then. I can't think of any popular look that was as brutish as the magnum pi/israeli weightlifter/tony sopranos. Even in my country, sweden, manly men never looked like that, even people who physically dominate most people on the planet like magnus Samuelsson or the golden ones brother. Manly africans don't look anything like that either.

Broken man

I have celiac disease and had problems with histamine alot, even I am bigger than average, its not as big as when somebody is healthy with high androgens and good receptor density.

redsun

I have celiac disease and had problems with histamine alot, even I am bigger than average, its not as big as when somebody is healthy with high androgens and good receptor density.

Histadelics do not develop digestive disorders and they can and do basically eat anything without problems.

OP
T

TheBeard

Reminder that this all because of Capitalists and abandoning tradition

We have always been capitalists, since the beginning of age.
Capitalism is founded on rarity.
Beautiful rare shells were already a means of exchange a long time ago.
All successful civilizations were capitalist, communism always failed.
If you think China is a communist country, think again.

We are doomed because of deviant satanistic idiots, not because of capitalism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom