Israeli Men Are Highly Androgenic

T

TheBeard

I just arrived in the country and I’m completely struck by the highly androgenic phenotype of most guys here.

Thick muscular hairy forearms, thick hairy fingers, good muscle mass with large chest and small waist, chiseled face with oily skin and dense beard implantation, good energy levels and energetic voice.

I read somewhere that Israeli soil was one of the richest in Boron on the planet.

Would that have to do with the men profile here?

The diet doesn’t seem that healthy: bread, hummus, vegetable oils, grilled meats

Wonder what’s their manly man’s recipe?

Collden

They all do military service and are completely surrounded by extremely hostile neighbors who constantly threaten to annihilate them. Tough times breed tough men. I believe the same holds true in any dangerous and volatile region of the world.

Last edited:

Goobz

Their diet is a Mediterranean one rich in carbohydrates, plant foods, seafood, and nutrients. I.e similar to the ones eaten by the worlds longest lived populations. They don’t eat anywhere near as much processed food as Western countries.

They also have an incredibly low rate of depression and suicide. Though this may be due to other factors - high levels of connectedness and social cohesion, a tribal mentality fostered by mandatory military service.

olive

What’s the average male hairline look like? I believe Travis mentioned that Israel consume the largest amount of Omega-6 per capita - which would implicate a high rate of balding, if you believe the prostaglandin theory.

OP
T

TheBeard

They all do military service and are completely surrounded by extremely hostile neighbors who constantly threaten to annihilate them. Tough times breed tough men. I believe the same holds true in any dangerous and volatile region of the world.

I thought of this as well.

The phenotype I described is mostly present in people born in the 50s 60s 70s, not much in the younger generation.

Either because of less external surrounding threats or less nutrients in the soils, still not sure, but the younger generations definitely have a softer overall look

anyfit

I am originally from Israel and grew up there and i currently live in Europe so i can drop some information and anecdotes -
1) Sun - Israel has TONS of sun, if you are not a hermit who is stuck inside your room all day its literally impossible to go vitamin D deficient in Israel, even in the winter you can find incredibly sunny days.
2)Social and and community aspects - Israel has a very strong sense of community and family, its very rare to find lonely people or people who are on bad terms with their family, friday night dinners with the family are almost mandatory and people always make friends for life during their military service.
3) The people are really not shy and not scared of taking risks - Israeli society forces people to come out of their shell and the attitude to take risks is very tolerant and even encouraged which leads to people following a life path that fulfills and satisfies them, to sum it , no one refuses to dance at events and no one gives up their life dream because of other peoples expectations.
4) Israelis prefer home made food over brands - For example Israelis would much rather eat at a local Burger restaurant than a McDonald or burger king , the attitude is usually that the only food worth going to a restaurant for is a food that you cannot cook at home that's why Sushi is extremely popular there and brands like KFC ,Burger King and Subway had an extremely hard time cracking into the Israel market to this day. This leads people to usually eat food with better ingredients .
5)Fight mentality - Because of the political situation its very similar to how men get manlier when they are in prison or in any place with rivalry and difficulties.

On the other hand there are many bad things about Israel like the increasing pollution and also the fast upbeat livelihood can be too stressful for some people.

baccheion

Every Israeli male I've seen (not many) seemed more estrogenic and were usually short. They were also more feminine and whiny. They were younger (ie, seemingly born in the 80s or later).

In the direction of androgenicity, they were selfish and lacked empathy. On the other hand, higher (not high) testosterone is said to increase some sort of empathy. I'm still confused by the claim, but higher dopamine (associated with testosterone) results in euphoria and seeking of novelty.

Israeli diet is highest in pufa than any other.

Diet and disease--the Israeli paradox: possible dangers of a high omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty... - Abstract - Europe PMC

Israel has one of the highest dietary polyunsaturated/saturated fat ratios in the world; the consumption of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) is about 8% higher than in the USA, and 10-12% higher than in most European countries. In fact, Israeli Jews may be regarded as a population-based dietary experiment of the effect of a high omega-6 PUFA diet, a diet that until recently was widely recommended. Despite such national habits, there is paradoxically a high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and obesity-all diseases that are associated with hyperinsulinemia (HI) and insulin resistance (IR), and grouped together as the insulin resistance syndrome or syndrome X. There is also an increased cancer incidence and mortality rate, especially in women, compared with western countries. Studies suggest that high omega-6 linoleic acid consumption might aggravate HI and IR, in addition to being a substrate for lipid peroxidation and free radical formation. Thus, rather than being beneficial, high omega-6 PUFA diets may have some long-term side effects, within the cluster of hyperinsulinemia, atherosclerosis and tumorigenesis.

mujuro

What’s the average male hairline look like? I believe Travis mentioned that Israel consume the largest amount of Omega-6 per capita - which would implicate a high rate of balding, if you believe the prostaglandin theory.

It’s called the Israeli Paradox. The paradox being, why if Israelis are consuming so little SFA and high PUFA do they have such high rates of cardiovascular disease? It’s really only a paradox in a 1980/1990s medical/nutrition context when SFAs were regarded as evil. It’s obvious to us now how w-6 PUFA causes such damage.

EDIT - hamster beat me to it

baccheion

It’s called the Israeli Paradox. The paradox being, why if Israelis are consuming so little SFA and high PUFA do they have such high rates of cardiovascular disease? It’s really only a paradox in a 1980/1990s medical/nutrition context when SFAs were regarded as evil. It’s obvious to us now how w-6 PUFA causes such damage.

EDIT - hamster beat me to it
Is this omega-6 damage neutralized by sufficient omega-3 as is commonly said?

ANDREW CHIN

Their diet is a Mediterranean one rich in carbohydrates, plant foods, seafood, and nutrients. I.e similar to the ones eaten by the worlds longest lived populations. They don’t eat anywhere near as much processed food as Western countries.

They also have an incredibly low rate of depression and suicide. Though this may be due to other factors - high levels of connectedness and social cohesion, a tribal mentality fostered by mandatory military service.

According to the WHO, Israeli men have the 5th greatest life expectancy in the world.
List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia

Tarmander

I am originally from Israel and grew up there and i currently live in Europe so i can drop some information and anecdotes -
1) Sun - Israel has TONS of sun, if you are not a hermit who is stuck inside your room all day its literally impossible to go vitamin D deficient in Israel, even in the winter you can find incredibly sunny days.
2)Social and and community aspects - Israel has a very strong sense of community and family, its very rare to find lonely people or people who are on bad terms with their family, friday night dinners with the family are almost mandatory and people always make friends for life during their military service.
3) The people are really not shy and not scared of taking risks - Israeli society forces people to come out of their shell and the attitude to take risks is very tolerant and even encouraged which leads to people following a life path that fulfills and satisfies them, to sum it , no one refuses to dance at events and no one gives up their life dream because of other peoples expectations.
4) Israelis prefer home made food over brands - For example Israelis would much rather eat at a local Burger restaurant than a McDonald or burger king , the attitude is usually that the only food worth going to a restaurant for is a food that you cannot cook at home that's why Sushi is extremely popular there and brands like KFC ,Burger King and Subway had an extremely hard time cracking into the Israel market to this day. This leads people to usually eat food with better ingredients .
5)Fight mentality - Because of the political situation its very similar to how men get manlier when they are in prison or in any place with rivalry and difficulties.

On the other hand there are many bad things about Israel like the increasing pollution and also the fast upbeat livelihood can be too stressful for some people.

Do you know how many vaccines are forced upon you when Israelis do their service?

First thing I thought when I saw the title of the thread was boron

miki14

high levels of connectedness and social cohesion, a tribal mentality fostered by mandatory military service.

I've read that Israel is among the top of the list of low trust societies. A lot of Israelis I met were surprised about how polite and welcoming people in Europe are.

Most countries have mandatory military service

My bet is on lots of sunshine, vitamine D is androgenic.
The orthodox jew who studies the scriptures indoors all day is the most effeminated man possible apart the beard.

OP
T

TheBeard

Do you know how many vaccines are forced upon you when Israelis do their service?

First thing I thought when I saw the title of the thread was boron

One’s androgenicity is built way prior to the service that comes in your late teens

OP
T

TheBeard

Do you actually have an answer or just getting in there to tell me my curiosity is misplaced?

I have a certainty as to when one’s androgenicity is built.

I have a certainty as to when the military service happens.

So I’m confident that vaccines’ contents have little to do in the picture unless they are inoculated in infancy, but they are in all countries.

I’m not judging anything you’ve said or done, just debating, that’s what a forum is for.

Nebula

One’s androgenicity is built way prior to the service that comes in your late teens
I know a guy who grew up in Israel in a large family. His childhood involved a lot of getting beat up by his older brothers and their friends before he entered the Israeli military. Cultures that toughen up boys through fighting each other seem to have more androgenic traits. You see this also in poor inner cities or rural communities where the boys must do hard labor throughout their childhood and fight each other for entertainment.

I have some ancestors who spent their boyhoods working in coal mines or on farms all day. They definitely look more androgenic than a lot of their posterity who eventually spent their boyhoods sedentary and indoors most of the day.

I think the androgenic phenotype is largely created by a boyhood of intense physical challenges and it can create epigenetic effects for a few generations before it wears off from a soft childhood.

Last edited:

baccheion

I know a guy who grew up in Israel in a large family. His childhood involved a lot of getting beat up by his older brothers and their friends before he entered the Israeli military. Cultures that toughen up boys through fighting each other seem to have more androgenic traits. You see this also in poor inner cities or rural communities where the boys must do hard labor throughout their childhood and fight each other for entertainment.

I have some ancestors who spent their boyhoods working in coal mines or on farms all day in England and on the American frontier. They definitely look more androgenic than a lot of their posterity who eventually spent their boyhoods sedentary and indoors most of the day.

I think the androgenic phenotype is largely created by a boyhood of intense physical challenges and it can create epigenetic effects for a few generations before it wears off from a soft childhood.
High stress during childhood increases likelihood of premature puberty and shorter stature.

Tarmander

I have a certainty as to when one’s androgenicity is built.

I have a certainty as to when the military service happens.

So I’m confident that vaccines’ contents have little to do in the picture unless they are inoculated in infancy, but they are in all countries.

I’m not judging anything you’ve said or done, just debating, that’s what a forum is for.
Really just curious about their innoculation schedule as compared to US military service. Same? different? More less? Do you have any "certainties" of "confidences" in that direction?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom