Israeli Men Are Highly Androgenic

OP
T

TheBeard

Makes sense since jews control the world

Nothing in your sentence makes sense, don't act like you got logic figured out.

We are talking about Israelis, not Jews...not all Israelis are Jews not all Jews are Israelis.
Androgenicity gives you control of the world? Estrogen-ladden pedo-satanists rather are controlling the world.

Your brain is bathing in glue.

TypicalJock

Nothing in your sentence makes sense, don't act like you got logic figured out.

We are talking about Israelis, not Jews...not all Israelis are Jews not all Jews are Israelis.
Androgenicity gives you control of the world? Estrogen-ladden pedo-satanists rather are controlling the world.

Your brain is bathing in glue.
Ah
I need to stop reading conspiracy theory memes

keytothecity

We have always been capitalists, since the beginning of age.
Capitalism is founded on rarity.
Beautiful rare shells were already a means of exchange a long time ago.
All successful civilizations were capitalist, communism always failed.
If you think China is a communist country, think again.

We are doomed because of deviant satanistic idiots, not because of capitalism.
Capitalism is founded on specialization/ division of labor with rarity being its exchange principle.
Shell money is traded on the same principle but founded on spirituality.
All succesful capitalist societies were built on the back of wage slaves.

Gustav3Y

Capitalism is founded on specialization/ division of labor with rarity being its exchange principle.
Shell money is traded on the same principle but founded on spirituality.
All succesful capitalist societies were built on the back of wage slaves.
Europe was ruled 1000yr by a feudal system, basically a master/slave type of relationship, except for a small portion of the population in certain special areas.
This is the exact reason why communism sounded so good in the Russian Empire at the beginning of 20th century, the majority of the populations were peasants with an almost slave-like status.
Ironically certain parts of the world were ruled officially by a true slave system until the early 19th century or middle 19th century, especially in the countries/ in the empires which used colonial means of exploiting other peoples and the resources they had.

Peater Pan

I just arrived in the country and I’m completely struck by the highly androgenic phenotype of most guys here.

Thick muscular hairy forearms, thick hairy fingers, good muscle mass with large chest and small waist, chiseled face with oily skin and dense beard implantation, good energy levels and energetic voice.

I read somewhere that Israeli soil was one of the richest in Boron on the planet.

Would that have to do with the men profile here?

The diet doesn’t seem that healthy: bread, hummus, vegetable oils, grilled meats

Wonder what’s their manly man’s recipe?
Sun?

soul_rebel

We have always been capitalists, since the beginning of age.
Capitalism is founded on rarity.
Beautiful rare shells were already a means of exchange a long time ago.
All successful civilizations were capitalist, communism always failed.
If you think China is a communist country, think again.

We are doomed because of deviant satanistic idiots, not because of capitalism.
Capitalism and free markets should not be confused. Capitalism normally involves the State. The East India Company, other companies in the age of exploration required royal charters (gov) not free market decentralized people behaving randomly. Patents, copyright, admin requirements and fees are what large firms using Gov to contract markets, making them less competitive, and with higher barriers to entry. As long as you are not equating free markets and capitalism as the same, then yes capitalistic societies where the state in some way or form helps companies then yes it has been successful. (China and USA both being the example today).

Brandin

Every Israeli male I've seen (not many) seemed more estrogenic and were usually short. They were also more feminine and whiny. They were younger (ie, seemingly born in the 80s or later).

In the direction of androgenicity, they were selfish and lacked empathy. On the other hand, higher (not high) testosterone is said to increase some sort of empathy. I'm still confused by the claim, but higher dopamine (associated with testosterone) results in euphoria and seeking of novelty.
low empathy is not androgenic. Empathy usually increases with androgens but so does self love. Estrogen increases self centered emotion (mostly bad) and sort of a pitty behavior in my experience. My empathy is almost to high and so is my testosterone. Stop simpin thinkin estrogen makes you an angel, its the other way around in my experience.

redsun

low empathy is not androgenic. Empathy usually increases with androgens but so does self love. Estrogen increases self centered emotion (mostly bad) and sort of a pitty behavior in my experience. My empathy is almost to high and so is my testosterone. Stop simpin thinkin estrogen makes you an angel, its the other way around in my experience.

Testosterone is mainly what leads to high amounts of dopamine activity in the brain. Dopamine motivates you toward achieving a goal, outcome or a person of sexual interest.

And when dopamine is excessive, it leads to aggression, and fearlessness/lack of impulse control because of the increased drive to get what you want.

The more testosterone you have, the more estradiol you will have. So yes it makes sense how high T can increase empathy. Estradiol increases which regulates neurotransmitters involved with emotion, empathy, and human interaction, such as norepinephrine, histamine, oxytocin, cannabinoids, opioids, etc.

OP
T

TheBeard

Not reflective of my experience with androgens.

I've experimented with testosterone to put me all the way up to 3000ng/dl, both with low and high estrogens.
Same with ungodly amounts of DHT.

The higher my androgens the less I care about anyone. I can still see them, I can still understand what they are going through rationnally from a brain perspective, but I can't feel anything for anyone.

When my free T is borderline low and my estrogens are low, that's when I'm the most attentionate to everyone around me, their concerns start to matter.

That is not to say high androgens are the direct cause of apathy, as inducing high androgens has a myriad of cascaded repercutions on Cortisol, Thyroid and other factors, but something down the line triggers apathy.

OP
T

TheBeard

Testosterone is mainly what leads to high amounts of dopamine activity in the brain. Dopamine motivates you toward achieving a goal, outcome or a person of sexual interest.

And when dopamine is excessive, it leads to aggression, and fearlessness/lack of impulse control because of the increased drive to get what you want.

The more testosterone you have, the more estradiol you will have. So yes it makes sense how high T can increase empathy. Estradiol increases which regulates neurotransmitters involved with emotion, empathy, and human interaction, such as norepinephrine, histamine, oxytocin, cannabinoids, opioids, etc.

I can't remember who posted on this forum that it's actually the opposite, and there was a study along showing that:
Testosterone actually decreases dopamine availability contrary to popular belief.

Was it @Hans or @Amazoniac ?

Brandin

I've experimented with testosterone to put me all the way up to 3000ng/dl, both with low and high estrogens.

The higher my androgens the less I care about anyone. I can still see them, I can still understand what they are going through rationnally from a brain perspective, but I can't feel anything for anyone.

When my free T is borderline low and my estrogens are low, that's when I'm the most attentionate to everyone around me, their concerns start to matter.

That is not to say high androgens are the direct cause of apathy, as inducing high androgens has a myriad of cascaded repercutions on Cortisol, Thyroid and other factors, but something down the line triggers apathy.
I seem to care less about what other people think but my empathy gets higher. I do kind of see estrogen as an amplifier of feelings. If ur serotonergic and esteogenic = psycopath. But being dopaminergic and estrogenic could lead to high empathy. Just tryna reach some possible middle ground. It does seem like estrogen amplify human instincts aswell. It seems people with high estrogen care more about societys view on themself and about fitting in. Do you agree?

OP
T

TheBeard

I seem to care less about what other people think but my empathy gets higher. I do kind of see estrogen as an amplifier of feelings. If ur serotonergic and esteogenic = psycopath. But being dopaminergic and estrogenic could lead to high empathy. Just tryna reach some possible middle ground. It does seem like estrogen amplify human instincts aswell. It seems people with high estrogen care more about societys view on themself and about fitting in. Do you agree?

People who care about fitting in are more cortisol-driven than estrogen-driven in my experience.

jnklheimer

I have way too much empathy so test + dht are really helpful to me. I take anywhere from 125-250mg T administered topically on private parts daily and im still dialling it in but i have wayyyy more resilience to stress, I dont get torn up over the dysfunctional behaviours of others. More focused on positive change. Maybe I absorb 10% of it tops.

jnklheimer

And also, any Israeli guys I meet/correspond with have a higher chance of being appealing people to me compared to the average Canadian or American or Euro. I have seen all the flack Israel gets but their people at least have a high in-group preference and care about the survival of their culture. I am reconciling alot of the propaganda with reality that I've exposed myself to lately the more I meet them. Good business partners, good guys to have around. Of course i cant stereotype an entire population good or bad but that's what i experience lately. I have a way harder time finding good business partners in the western population. Actually planning on visiting Israel soon.

GelatinGoblin

I have way too much empathy so test + dht are really helpful to me. I take anywhere from 125-250mg T administered topically on private parts daily and im still dialling it in but i have wayyyy more resilience to stress, I dont get torn up over the dysfunctional behaviours of others. More focused on positive change. Maybe I absorb 10% of it tops.
That's expected... Thanks for the information

GelatinGoblin

And also, any Israeli guys I meet/correspond with have a higher chance of being appealing people to me compared to the average Canadian or American or Euro. I have seen all the flack Israel gets but their people at least have a high in-group preference and care about the survival of their culture. I am reconciling alot of the propaganda with reality that I've exposed myself to lately the more I meet them. Good business partners, good guys to have around. Of course i cant stereotype an entire population good or bad but that's what i experience lately. I have a way harder time finding good business partners in the western population. Actually planning on visiting Israel soon.
I agree aswell, very casual but reliable (slightly more Androgenic then just general Anglo-Saxons (?)) people
The country is very small and there are a lot of interesting places there. Stay out of the South as nowadays it is ***t there ,especially Eilat. Probably Tel-Aviv, Haifa, and Northern places.

OP
T

TheBeard

Glad my protocole helped you get in a better place psychologically :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom