Is Officially Taught History An Invention Of The Rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt_dreams

I'm guessing the Jewish care how many died along with other intelligent human beings for fear of another psychopath like Hitler gets into power.

What's your definition of Zionism?
Have you got your information on Zionism from a YouTube video with emotionally stimulating music in the background?

if people who were in power were intelligent and not psychopaths then there wouldn't have been a war in the first place ... or any war ever for that matter. most of the people who died during ww2 were in battle. It's weird how we can justify death by war, but not death by gassing ... they're all pawn moves.

no need for definitions of zionists, other than they are not regular jewish people. My ideas of zionists, like many other ists or isms come from reading, not entertainment-tube.

my question was serious. the short background for me asking was that the zionists must have known that arabs were not going to take well to jewish people being given north western syria. Without the gassing, the allies would not have had justification to get involved in the arab - israel confilt that started pretty much right after ww2. So assuming this is the case, did the zionists actually want the gassing to happen? imo they would not have been able to defend the turf on their own without the gassing which gave them access to the ally power, nor would they have been allowed by world governance to displace a large percentage of the christians & muslims living both in the area, and around it. Innocent people die all the time. Just look at afgan and all the death that's happened there due to the fact that the al-qaeda / US agreement regarding the caspian pipeline broke down just before 9/11. It's a sad truth, but many high ranking officials have psychopath like tendencies.

right from the get go of the balfour deceleration in 1917 confirming that britain would follow though on their promise to give the zionists israel in exchange for bringing the US into ww1, the arabs were barking, knowing that many muslims living on that land would be affected.

not sure if you're the one who earlier in the thread who dismissed things like rothchilds or zionism. if this is the case, take a quick look at a picture of the deceleration and see who it's addressed to, and whom they want the addressed to bring the news to.

so again I ask, is it possible that zionists wanted there to be an event that would justify things? Isn't minion death by gassing or war the same thing? I've been taught to sacrifice as many pawns as necessary to win the game. perhaps that's why chess has been banned in some regions in the past.

Last edited:

lvysaur

The classification of "continents" is about as eurocentrist and entrenched in the power-narrative as it gets. I remember reading a source from the 1800s where a geographer was appalled at the idea of Russia being classed into the continent of "Europe", because they were supposedly of inferior character.

Eventually they had to include Russia because the only geographic rationalization they could muster (the Ural mountains as a dividing line) incorporated it. Of course, the Urals are essentially a set of small hills, and are insignificant in comparison to the Himalayas, Hindu Kush, or Gobi Desert, but acknowledging this would mean that Europe would no longer be considered a continent.

A lot of people talk about the Mercator projection as being "eurocentric", but it isn't inherently so. However, most Mercator maps are eurocentric in practice since they usually cut off the massive region of Antarctica, but not the Arctic, probably because the latter would cut off the boundaries of Canada (and also Scandinavia and Russia, but I imagine the affront to British territory was of more importance to most people).

Modified Mercator Map

Real Mercator Map

Elevation map showing the "boundary" between "Asia" and "Europe"

Last edited:

Drareg

if people who were in power were intelligent and not psychopaths then there wouldn't have been a war in the first place ... or any war ever for that matter. most of the people who died during ww2 were in battle. It's weird how we can justify death by war, but not death by gassing ... they're all pawn moves.

no need for definitions of zionists, other than they are not regular jewish people. My ideas of zionists, like many other ists or isms come from reading, not entertainment-tube.

my question was serious. the short background for me asking was that the zionists must have known that arabs were not going to take well to jewish people being given north western syria. Without the gassing, the allies would not have had justification to get involved in the arab - israel confilt that started pretty much right after ww2. So assuming this is the case, did the zionists actually want the gassing to happen? imo they would not have been able to defend the turf on their own without the gassing which gave them access to the ally power, nor would they have been allowed by world governance to displace a large percentage of the christians & muslims living both in the area, and around it. Innocent people die all the time. Just look at afgan and all the death that's happened there due to the fact that the al-qaeda / US agreement regarding the caspian pipeline broke down just before 9/11. It's a sad truth, but many high ranking officials have psychopath like tendencies.

right from the get go of the balfour deceleration in 1917 confirming that britain would follow though on their promise to give the zionists israel in exchange for bringing the US into ww1, the arabs were barking, knowing that many muslims living on that land would be affected.

not sure if you're the one who earlier in the thread who dismissed things like rothchilds or zionism. if this is the case, take a quick look at a picture of the deceleration and see who it's addressed to, and whom they want the addressed to bring the news to.

so again I ask, is it possible that zionists wanted there to be an event that would justify things? Isn't minion death by gassing or war the same thing? I've been taught to sacrifice as many pawns as necessary to win the game. perhaps that's why chess has been banned in some regions in the past.

I don't dismiss anything of there is good evidence behind it,many elite families have financial power and political influence but they do not run the world, they are gaming the system as much as they can but its a futile endeavour for them to attempt to run the world,they haven't a hope of doing this,nobody ever has because systems that become too rigid and large are inherently too fragile,they will collapse according to the known laws of nature.

The problem with other posters is blaming all Jewish and their culture,their culture based on a bible is open to interpretation and has probably being misinterpreted intentionally by psychopaths seeking power.

Usury was practiced by other cultures,the Jewish didn't invent this.
Usury is economic opportunity being seized upon,like drug dealers selling addictive substance,its economically viable,morally incorrect is another debate,bottom line you can survive by practicing either of the above.

Why then do people bother with the Zionist term in relation to a global conspiracy, Zionism from what I understand was for creating Israel where it is, all based off religious fanaticism and interpretation.

Denying the holocaust as icecreamlover does is to inflate your importance,it's pathological, I understand other genocidal acts have been carried out by humans but people use this as an excuse to say it was ok what happened to the jewish in WW2 because it was worse elsewhere,"oh and their just Jews"

Drareg

Everybody hating on the "Jewish culture" and those in the past who hated them need to realise that people were not forced to take loans from them or the other non Jewish cultures practicing this craft,it is not or was not a law that you have to get loans from anybody,getting a loan and paying astronomical interest is your fault. Vision and acceptance.

When people in the past realised they couldn't pay their loans back they freaked out and started chasing the Jewish lenders accusing them of being evil etc,let's kill them all, I lost the game so I'm going to kill the opposition.
The modern day hate toward Jewish people from icecreamlover et al stems from bitterness from getting bank loans with ridiculous interest they are burdened with Imo.

The way people speak about usury is as if it's a magic spell cast upon the rest of humanity and we must act upon it,if I go to a second hand car dealership and they try to sell me a car that should have 4 wheels but has only 3 for the normal price ,am I going to buy the car,maybe I will if he puts some "Jew like spell on me",it wasn't my fault,it was the "Jews", they are all evil, I will tell my kids this story too as an attempt to save face,no way I'm saying I made a stupid mistake.

Entropy

That's a fair point and well taken...if I had iron clad evidence I would provide it. I just "know" when you have the ability to cherrypick about carbon testing random garbage in an area you can get all sorts of "evidence". How can you carbon date a stone? You can't. Even if you could, c-14 testing has so many problems I'm convinced it's rarely useful at all.

C14 Deception

Basically, dendrochronology ( tree ring dating ) is reliant on Carbon-14 testing and vice-versa.

Thanks, I've been looking more into the carbon dating accuracy, genuinely interested.

Amazigh

For anyone interested, here is a supposedly unabridged copy of Georgetown University professor Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, containing chunks of history not taught in public schools. Supposedly, inconvenient portions were edited out in subsequent editions.

Here it is in PDF, for your viewing pleasure: http://bit.ly/2c5U1pE

upload_2016-9-7_18-21-0.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Who are "they"?

The Kenites.

Who are the Kenites?

The sons of Cain.

Who is Cain?

The son of satan.

The serpent in the garden was satan and he was in the form of a man, satan had sex with Eve, she got pregnant with Cain, she then went and had sex with Adam and got pregnant again with a separate bag of water, she is now carrying twins.

There was no "apple" in the garden or the entire book of Genesis. That's just another lie laid down by the Kenites to get you away from the Truth.

The Kenites rule the world right now through the 4 hidden dynasties, the 4 horns(horns represent power). Those horns are being frayed right now, it's obvious for everyone to see. It's even happening here on this forum.

What are those 4 hidden dynasties/horns?

1.Education/News
2.Financial
3.Political
4.And last but not least and where they do the most damage, Religion.

Kenites give our brother Judah(the true Jews) a really bad name. The Kenites are not Judah, they are satans children, calling themselves Jews. Yes, satans actual children here on earth, hidden from you.

Now you know. :hattip

Related studies:

The Garden of Eden: The Origins of Satan's Seed | World Events and the Bible

4 Hidden Dynasties of the End Times, Page 1

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Updated above post with excellent videos. :hattip

tara

In the U.S the banking model has nothing to do with "jewish influence". Rather it has everything to do with Anglo-Dutch banking system where banks lend money for speculation, raiding, extractive purposes and short term gain. Instead of playing the long term game. It literally has nothing to do with "jewish influence".

As for politics in the U.S it is heavily influenced by anglo-saxon culture. I don't really see anything that could be regarded as "jewish".
+1
Also why is US politics notoriously - and fervently - pro-Israel? Are there any political candidates who aren't Zionists?
Possibly because Israeli policy has to some extent been serving the interests of US rulers for quite some time, helping to maintain conflict in the Middle East to make it easier for the West to extract resources.

Just as Jews have been set up for centuries to serve the rulers as a condition for their temporary safe harbour from the latest batch of pogroms and expulsions. And then when the larger populations decide they've had enough of their oppression by the wealthy and are ready to act, the wealthy manipulate antisemitism to get them to turn their anger towards the Jews as scapegoats instead of the dealing with the real problems - their oppression by the rulers.

Sure there are some very wealthy Jews. But most Jews, like most people, are working class and not wealthy, and most wealthy people are not Jews.

who cares how many jewish people died?
A good many of the survivors and their descendents, and non-Jews with a bit of humanity.
I'm guessing the Jewish care how many died along with other intelligent human beings ...
+1
And out of basic humanity. Doesn't preclude also caring about the Russians sent to their death.

need to leave the past where it is,it serves no purpose to the future of the kids
Blame is probably not particularly useful, but understanding the historical and cultural heritage of one's people can be very important.

The banking system in the U.S and western Europe was developed long before George Soros was born. Plus George Soros doesn't run the federal Reserve nor he isn't the Secretary of Treasury.
+1

Zionism from what I understand was for creating Israel where it is
Yeah, but not just out of religious fanaticism - also out of a strong desire to have a safe home, having not had one for centuries during widespread persistent and cyclicly violent anti-Jewish oppression.

Drareg

Who are "they"?

The Kenites.

Who are the Kenites?

The sons of Cain.

Who is Cain?

The son of satan.

The serpent in the garden was satan and he was in the form of a man, satan had sex with Eve, she got pregnant with Cain, she then went and had sex with Adam and got pregnant again with a separate bag of water, she is now carrying twins.

There was no "apple" in the garden or the entire book of Genesis. That's just another lie laid down by the Kenites to get you away from the Truth.

The Kenites rule the world right now through the 4 hidden dynasties, the 4 horns(horns represent power). Those horns are being frayed right now, it's obvious for everyone to see. It's even happening here on this forum.

What are those 4 hidden dynasties/horns?

1.Education/News
2.Financial
3.Political
4.And last but not least and where they do the most damage, Religion.

Kenites give our brother Judah(the true Jews) a really bad name. The Kenites are not Judah, they are satans children, calling themselves Jews. Yes, satans actual children here on earth, hidden from you.

Now you know. :hattip

Related studies:

The Garden of Eden: The Origins of Satan's Seed | World Events and the Bible

4 Hidden Dynasties of the End Times, Page 1

We could have just used quotes from other books like Alice in wonderland and finnegans wake,many more similar styled books could be used.
They all had an intuitive sense of human behaviour and use different metaphor and analogy to highlight it,with Peats work in mind a new novel is surely in the making, what was the spice in the book Dune?

Drareg

A link to the British dailymail says enough about where you do your research.

Your angle with this is it's a little old lady who is articulate and wrote a book,it must be true.

You still refuse to answer the question of how many Jewish you feel were killed in WW2?
Do you deny the propaganda by Hitler and others during that period aimed at the Jewish?

You have probably never even interviewed people who were in those concentration camps,you and other neo nazis sit at your computers selecting evidence to suit your xenophobic Low energy core,you can't hold a different pattern for long to see your fallacy when contradicting evidence is presented.

michael94

A link to the British dailymail says enough about where you do your research.

Your angle with this is it's a little old lady who is articulate and wrote a book,it must be true.

You still refuse to answer the question of how many Jewish you feel were killed in WW2?
Do you deny the propaganda by Hitler and others during that period aimed at the Jewish?

You have probably never even interviewed people who were in those concentration camps,you and other neo nazis sit at your computers selecting evidence to suit your xenophobic Low energy core,you can't hold a different pattern for long to see your fallacy when contradicting evidence is presented.

It's one of many articles showing you get thrown in jail for having naughty views on historical events. This lady is 87 years old!

And I was certain by the time I was 18 a lot of the holocaust narrative was phony there is nothing really complicated. I mean the supposed iron-clad eye witness testimony talks about things everyone agrees never happened, like mass killings via fire ( they dropped this one once they realized it was logistically impossible and went for gas chambers instead )...looking at you eLIE WEASAL. Who by the way was never even at any camps lol, big fat liar with a fake tattoo.

Likewise for the confessions at Nuremberg, which were all given under torture ( testicle crushing, among other things ), that admit to the same killings in labor camps as places like auschwitz. Remember all the Western camps are officially just labor camps that had no gas chambers.

Unfortunately people lie A LOT...for a variety of reasons.

How many Jews I think died during WW2? Not sure some thousands but the majority of the deaths were from Typhus and starvation. The U.S. had concentration camps as well only they weren't in the center of a warzone and constantly being cut off from supplies. Auschwitz was simply a labor camp and quite nice when it was constructed, compared to what the U.S. set up for Japanese.

Last edited:
T

tobieagle

You have probably never even interviewed people who were in those concentration camps

Yes, if you look into those interviews you will find a lot of funny stories.

Like jews beeing manufactured into soap or lamp shades by those evil nazis.

The best one I've read so far was from a book called "Stolen Soul" by Bernard Holstein where he describes how jewish boys were killed by "masturbation machines".

Drareg

@Drareg '"XENOPHOBE XENOPHOBE XENOPHOBE XENOPHOBE XENOPHOBE"

You lot have anchors in your brain from your neo nazi propaganda, your responses to the term xenophobic is one of many,another forum member showed us a video of a guy who told you what to say when somebody says xenophobic, this video is riddled with fallacy from an angry male who is frustrated he took a mortgage out and bought into capitalism Imo.

I understand all of you spent a lot of time researching the Jewish conspiracy,no holocaust etc, with so much time invested it's difficult to tell yourself you have been subscribing to somebody else's imagination running wild,it's a case of Chinese whispers of imaginations with low or manic metabolism at this point.

It's not the Jewish people's fault you took a mortgage out,there is no law that says you need to take loans,accept this and move on instead of playing the victim with a sensational spiel about a genius master plan that I fell for,we all fell for ahem ahem...

Drareg

Yes, if you look into those interviews you will find a lot of funny stories.

Like jews beeing manufactured into soap or lamp shades by those evil nazis.

The best one I've read so far was from a book called "Stolen Soul" by Bernard Holstein where he describes how jewish boys were killed by "masturbation machines".

And you have looked at those interviews,thousands of them.

It's impressive you dismiss all of this with no evidence.

Drareg

It's one of many articles showing you get thrown in jail for having naughty views on historical events. This lady is 87 years old!

And I was certain by the time I was 18 a lot of the holocaust narrative was phony there is nothing really complicated. I mean the supposed iron-clad eye witness testimony talks about things everyone agrees never happened, like mass killings via fire ( they dropped this one once they realized it was logistically impossible and went for gas chambers instead )...looking at you eLIE WEASAL. Who by the way was never even at any camps lol, big fat liar with a fake tattoo.

Likewise for the confessions at Nuremberg, which were all given under torture ( testicle crushing, among other things ), that admit to the same killings in labor camps as places like auschwitz. Remember all the Western camps are officially just labor camps that had no gas chambers.

How many Jews I think died during WW2? Not sure some thousands but the majority of the deaths were from Typhus and starvation. The U.S. had concentration camps as well only they weren't in the center of a warzone and constantly being cut off from supplies. Auschwitz was simply a labor camp and quite nice when it was constructed, compared to what the U.S. set up for Japanese.

Yes people lie but mainly to themselves,its far easier preach about others lies than the lies you tell yourself, your an example.

Not sure how many Jewish died yet you claim to be all knowledgeable on the holocaust being false,you can't be bothered to find out because you put your agenda first,facts second. Confirmation bias.

"Not sure some thousands but the majority of the deaths were from Typhus and starvation". This quotes sines you up, the majority of deaths from typhus and starvation is typical neo nazi strawman, how did they starve ?
Supplies cut off because it was a war neo nazi say,out of the other side of the mouth neo nazi says auswitch was simply a labour camp and quite nice when constructed if we ignore the potential to starve and contract typhus,oh a don't forget it was labour camp,but it was nice labour mr neo nazi,starvation can be defined as working people beyond their energy capacity based on calories consumed, did the lovely nazi folk stop working the prisoners when no food supplies arrived?

Another straw man is to disregard those who were murdered with a statement with words like "the majority",in neo nazi stream of consciousness the minority are not relevant,minority meaning those who were slaughtered. Another strawman to use the term "some thousands".

Everyone agrees the iron clad witness statements didn't happen,perhaps on neo nazi forums this is the case,the broader world however differ.

By the time you were 18 you were probably traumatised from a stressful childhood skewing your perceptions.

Remember you say all western camps are just labour camps for mainly Jewish,nothing to see here, a labour camp with armed guard is perfectly normal, unwillingly being forced into hard labour is also just dandy,the Jewish needed to be more positive perhaps?
Did you expect the nazis to say we have the Jewish held in death camps because we want to kill them?
Neo nazi logic-only allied governments were lying,hitlers band of merry nazi ps would never lie!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mountain

You lot have anchors in your brain from your neo nazi propaganda, your responses to the term xenophobic is one of many,another forum member showed us a video of a guy who told you what to say when somebody says xenophobic, this video is riddled with fallacy from an angry male who is frustrated he took a mortgage out and bought into capitalism Imo.

I understand all of you spent a lot of time researching the Jewish conspiracy,no holocaust etc, with so much time invested it's difficult to tell yourself you have been subscribing to somebody else's imagination running wild,it's a case of Chinese whispers of imaginations with low or manic metabolism at this point.

It's not the Jewish people's fault you took a mortgage out,there is no law that says you need to take loans,accept this and move on instead of playing the victim with a sensational spiel about a genius master plan that I fell for,we all fell for ahem ahem...

Lol I just commented on the fact that you keep parroting buzzwords like xenophobe. A LOT of reaching, frustration and anger coming through in your comments -- are you sure your metabolism is okay?

jaguar43

I now understand why you defend a genetic theory of intelligence when we always debate the issue. You sympathize with Nazi Germany, therefore you sympathize with their scientific ideology. It makes a lot of sense now, I always wondered why you were so defensive about the issue. Now it's pretty clear.

The question is, at what point do the moderators tolerate your sympathizing of nazism and your extreme Anti-Ray Peat views, Before banning you from the forum ? I for one, would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals