Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Is it?

• No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Perry Staltic

Attitude isn't going to unbreak my back, repair my hip, repair my knee, repair my ankle, stop my shoulders being injured, etc etc etc. Don't really see how learning that you lack the physical ability to perform exercise without being injured can be the cause of the injuries that taught you that exercise is too dangerous to try.

Water aerobics would be good for you and something you could probably handle.

B

Blaze

Why is that funny? Microbiology and overall advancement in science shows how bacteria and parasites/worms can influence and alter behaviour and body composition.

How much influence and the complexity of the interaction is not realy clear yet. But how else does on explain trough once's life certain state of minds that can't seem to be changed regardless of how much effort and work one puts into it? Are people realy born and destined to be miserable? I used to come to that conclusion since even the most motivational work, psychiatry or psychotherapie yielded no lasting results. This is not a mere "attitude" problem, Changing the attitude is necessary, but there is more to it. Is it the Bacteria? Parasites? EMF Damage? Lack of nutrition while growing up? Damage while being a fetus? Enviromental? Vaccines? Genes? The variables are insane.

AdoTintor experiencing changes in mood/energy trough antibiotics already speaks volume, and there are others who reported things like this.

I for myself can relate to what the op is experiencing/saying. I did a deworming protocoll, and while it didn't give me a lasting effect, for atleast once in my life (effect lasted 3 days) i felt full of energy, focus and confidence. Feeling like this more often/regulary would've made life completly different. If that is how people feel usually then there is no wonder how some seem to be able to do all of these things. Not just in terms of getting work done or to be succesfull, but literally the body is working at optimal capacity.
No amount of muscle mass or sixpack or "just hit the gym bro" ever gave me the confidence/energy i needed/desired. It was a mere superficial "looking good in the mirror" that didn't affect my personality all to much. Having a broken body because of it just piles on the already induced frustration one had to endure for probably way to long.

If building muscles is all one needed to get life in check, then the problem the individual had was never realy big to begin with.
I just meant that the bill gates remark by Ado Tintor comparing Bill to gut bacteria influencing everthing we do was extremely witty and amused me very much. Try to read it again...it may tickle you also.....humor is subjective though, if you don’t find it amusing......that’s ok.

To be more clear, I think the science is certainly sound that everything in the gut does influence us a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben.

I just meant that the bill gates remark by Ado Tintor comparing Bill to gut bacteria influencing everthing we do was extremely witty and amused me very much. Try to read it again...it may tickle you also.....humor is subjective though, if you don’t find it amusing......that’s ok.

To be more clear, I think the science is certainly sound that everything in the gut does influence us a great deal.

I jumped the fence to quickly there, my bad ... i apologize. The bill gates part totally eluded me. That is indeed funny.

OP
H

hei

Water aerobics would be good for you and something you could probably handle.
I don't know, it seems like mentally it would be hard to handle thinking about how I managed to exercise my health away until a social activity for elderly women was the only thing left that I didn't know for sure I couldn't withstand. What will I do after I even injure myself doing that? There's nothing else left.

I appreciate that you are trying to encourage me but truly I am not able to be encouraged regarding my body. I wasn't even thinking about my body when I wrote the OP and now I can't stop. I can't even lie down doing nothing without being able to feel that my back is deformed. Can't walk for 30 minutes without it hurting (so much for those long walks in nature). Literally nothing I can do to escape the fact of having permanently damaged my own body.

I tried bag breathing a couple of times after reading people's testimonials and went minutes without feeling a thing. Red light, I don't know, lying with it on my back seemed to have a bit of a temporary effect on the pain. Sunlight is death rays from outer space as far as I'm concerned, I can feel my skin burning as soon as the light hits it.

Last edited:

theantagonist

Once you realize that any single of your experiences led you to be the person you are now,and that with out thoses experiences you would not have the same perspective on what have value and what have not,and that you are constantly evolving,and that as long as you do what you want to do when you want to do it,anf when your perspective on what has value and what you want to do change and do your act toward it,you are all goods,there is absolutely no regret to have except the death of someone that you cared about,there is no deadline,there is nothing that you MUST accomplish or you are a failure,either way the life of peoples living a simple life huntings fishing foraging would be worthless,but it isn’t,because all matter is what you give value to according to your thought and experiences,there is no run,there isn’t a golden age of accomplishment between 20 and 30,you can contribute to any domain at any age,your could perceive your acts as valuable and the rest of the word think that you are a stupid and or evil,you could perceive your own acts as bad and worthless and the rest of the word perceive it as good and valuable.so synthesis of my rambling,live according to your experiences and reflexions,do what you wish to do when you wish to do it,if you interest change,don’t hesitate to change your activity’s and passions,cultivate your well being and you’ll radiate your excess energy toward peoples you care about Wich could be the entire word up to a certain point,and you will know from your inner cells,you will feel that you are on the very right direction,Dont let media’s/movies/series/musics influence you to much on what it a successful individual and what’s worth it
This right here.

Felt very Alan Watts-like. It's all a game, don't take it too seriously.
Harder to put into practice though.

Perry Staltic

I don't know, it seems like mentally it would be hard to handle thinking about how I managed to exercise my health away until a social activity for elderly women was the only thing left that I didn't know for sure I couldn't withstand. What will I do after I even injure myself doing that? There's nothing else left.

If you have a YMCA with a pool I'd at least check it out and talk with a water aerobics instructor about your concerns. It seems pretty safe and easy on the body, and classes would be a structured, safe way to do it. I see people doing it all of the time who wouldn't be exercising otherwise. They seem to love it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Can't walk for 30 minutes without it hurting (so much for those long walks in nature).
I’m truly sorry. When I started walking regularly 20 minutes was about my max. I also have osteoporosis so can relate a bit.

B

Blaze

I’m truly sorry. When I started walking regularly 20 minutes was about my max. I also have osteoporosis so can relate a bit.
Has your osteoporosis improved at all? If so, to what do you attribute your improvement? Walking or other weight bearing exercise? Vitamin D & K?

Jennifer

If you have a YMCA with a pool I'd at least check it out and talk with a water aerobics instructor about your concerns. It seems pretty safe and easy on the body, and classes would be a structured, safe way to do it. I see people doing it all of the time who wouldn't be exercising otherwise. They seem to love it.
This was one of the things I did when I first broke my back, except I went early in the morning before the classes started—my injury and osteoporosis were so severe that I couldn’t even lift my arms, never mind my body. The pool at the Y was one tool I used to relearn how to walk. It was painful but not nearly as painful as walking out of water, and the water provided some extra resistance for strengthening. Bonus was the use of the sauna afterward, a blessing for my severely hypo and emaciated body at the time.

GelatinGoblin

I guess I ate like this the last few days
View attachment 21610
Had a berocca too, it's like a b-complex with added magnesium and zinc.
Too low Protein man
I’ve been through a lot of fear indecision and insecurities but I’m now at a point where all of this is absolutely foreign. It makes me laugh when I look at the progress that was achieved... from an absolute bum who grew up bullied in the middle of nowhere in Europe to being called flawless by manhattan blondes who wanna throw in a lingerie party for when I leave the city in a couple weeks.

Finances? Doing good, that’s all I know. Job? Positive interactions all day, very rewarding. I guess THAT is key. Back when I hated my job I wasn’t very positive on average.

But other than that. Death? Dgaf. Disease? Dgaf. Covid? Lol. Biden? Lol. PUFAs, sugar, starch? Couldn’t care less I eat simple meals and drink gainer shakes.

Idk it’s weird but so enjoyable. Probably high dopamine. What’s good, I help my coworkers who have down days, feel like ***t cuz they don’t meet their goals etc. Reading all the negativity online feeling like I don’t relate at all. Just reminiscing on where I come from and moving on.
Nice

GelatinGoblin

I have low estrogen and prolactin. Lol at thinking someone like me can get illegal drugs.
I think you have low Test then. Have you checked it recently?
Get a stoner friend, check if there is some Telegram group for that in your area, if you now how 2 by chance use Tor get some from there; but honestly isn't worth learning if don't know how to use, ???.

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

It already happened, it's too late to go back. And the wrong way was just doing it with a garbage body.
No need for exercise. Early morning sun exposure (UV-A for proper Dopaminergic Cycling and circadian rhythm), walking after a meal + plus following Ray Peat. That is it man.

GelatinGoblin

I don't know, sometimes I forget to have any gelatin :confused:. It's not like that would be the cause of something I have experienced my whole life.

Exercise destroyed me

I have low estrogen and prolactin. Lol at thinking someone like me can get illegal drugs.

I have never been favourably surprised by what I could achieve at something and see no signs that this could be different.

Probably easy to have positive interactions all day when you are "being called flawless by manhattan blondes". Sorry for not being born a chad and having negative experiences in life, I guess.
It's just High Dopamine man! You can experience it too, stop fooling yourself

GelatinGoblin

hei said: I have never been favourably surprised by what I could achieve at something and see no signs that this could be different.

Listened to you ,heard you and understood. I take care of cancer patients so and have seen a lot of human suffering and negative attitudes that come from that true suffering and hopelessness , so I am not frivolously or capriciously implying that achieving happiness, balance or growth or peace would be easy for you if you are facing physical pain , mental anguish or disability. Only that it is possible for you to have it , and something we all instinctively want for ourselves. It may indeed require a daunting herculean effort on your part. I just want to sincerely see something good come to you so, make an effort without ceasing. Redirect the huge energy of anger and frustration you may feel in your circumstance and enlist that aggressive energy in going to war against any fears, insecurities and hopelessness. Be relentless in the face of your failures. Hard to attain though it might be in whatever circumstances that I am sorry you are in.

And besides, to keep it at it's most simple essence , the only two options we are presented with are:

1. to struggle to better our reality (or at least accept it) and then find something in it which we can enjoy - which is what living is for
2. to completely give up and bitterly accept failure and hopelessness as the only dismal reality we will ever know. (not really a viable option)

This is the best advice in love I can give you -

Wishing you well,
Robert B.
No other option

GelatinGoblin

yes - I now wake earlier than normal and feel refreshed and clear headed.

Maybe less sleep is needed if one is not dealing with endotoxin all night?

It's remarkable that something in the gut could dictate ones life, like having millions of bill-gates inside you.
Haha...

GelatinGoblin

really what you're asking is can you be less human. There's people that recognize their emotions and accept the messages they're receiving. There are others who constantly resist and try to swim against the current. There are those who let it control them and spiral out of control. There are some born without those signals all together (psychopaths, sociopaths). If you accept your thoughts and what they're trying to tell you, you'll begin to see what an asset they are to your everyday life. Those emotions you describe do help you survive in the modern lifestyle even if they were designed for a more primitive time

General health tactics to reduce learned helplessness is without question a big help. But many have and are living their lives without this knowledge and have figured out their psychology and use it to create the reality they want.
Do not ever demonize lack of emotion please. "Emotionless" men are what your life was by. Unstable emotions is Estrogenic.
Also foegetting about your pain and your "poor" situation is the true way of mind and life so that people can rely on you and you can trust yourself.

dhtsupreme

Do not ever demonize lack of emotion please. "Emotionless" men are what your life was by. Unstable emotions is Estrogenic.
Also foegetting about your pain and your "poor" situation is the true way of mind and life so that people can rely on you and you can trust yourself.
Demonize? Where did I do that?

"Emotionless men are what your life was by" no they're not. And you stated two extremes. One with no emotion and the other full of emotion with no control. Balance! Having passion and drive are emotional states and are seen as "manly"

Ultra low estrogen is not fun nor natural as a man. You feel like garbage and act like a dumb robot who needs oil in his joints. No purpose, no drive

Not everybody can forget. Accepting past events while moving on is key to everything

OP
H

hei

I think you have low Test then. Have you checked it recently?
Get a stoner friend, check if there is some Telegram group for that in your area, if you now how 2 by chance use Tor get some from there; but honestly isn't worth learning if don't know how to use, ???.
Yeah it's low. Had it tested a year ago, doubt it improved.
It's just High Dopamine man! You can experience it too, stop fooling yourself
Lol maybe in some other lifetime. Definitely not getting any in this one, albeit that's an amount that matches my circumstances.
Too low Protein man
Haha. Too high protein, too low protein, too many kiwifruit. I don't even know anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom