Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Is it?

• No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Jing

Post minocycline I realise that for most of my life I have been battling my physiology (specifically gut bacteria). Now I wake early, totally clear and refreshed and can be observed serenely performing my daily duties.
So from monocycline you now wake up refreshed?

OP
H

hei

@hei Have you tried lowering your protein intake a bit, to reach a 3:1 carb:protein ratio. The day you showed has you at under 2:1 ratio.
I don't know, sometimes I forget to have any gelatin :confused:. It's not like that would be the cause of something I have experienced my whole life.
Regular exercise can go a long way in building self-confidence. It's not how much you do, it's how consistent you are. Esatablish a baseline that's easy to follow regularly; that way it becomes a habit. Increase if you want to, but never stop; just fall back to the easy baseline to keep the conditioning going. After a while your body adjusts and the baseline becomes a habit; at that point you can increase your baseline if you want to. It has become like a drug to me that mellows everything out. If I don't do it regularly I start feeling really bad.
Exercise destroyed me
If things really go out of hand and you are 25 maybe LSD with a guide? Meditation is seen as a meme but it is legit, check out John Butler (not musician).

Low Estrogen and Prolactin. That is the key
I have low estrogen and prolactin. Lol at thinking someone like me can get illegal drugs.
Your post title : Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Obviously not. These things are tools developed over eons of evolution and in proper balance exist to motivate us by their very design. We humans are incapable of attaining perfect mental or spiritual balance because we are imperfect by our very nature , the action of living your life means you must always strive to achieve that balance and get as close as you can to the ideal. You might be surprised how much you can indeed achieve in that arena. Growth , struggling to better ourselves and finding peace and meaning comes to many individuals though never perfectly so.

As to fear, one of the most ancient primal instincts we possess. Eliminating something so basic, so ingrained in our very nature will never happen. Being psychologically healthy and coping with fear can certainly happen for you. Fear is a primal tool that exists to motivate you to avoid dangerous or unprofitable behaviors. It is a very necessary ingredient in your persona. Out of control fear that consumes you would be unhealthy and must be battled and defeated as best you can. Fear, though necessary, is and always will be your one true enemy in this life.

You won't completely fix this with a pill or diet either. Your mind is powerful can make progress inch by painstaking mental inch over time.......... Achieve the happiness and balance that you can in this life. Be hopeful. Be encouraged. I am confident that the ability you need to make progress in these things lies deep within you my friend. You did not come into this existence unequipped.
I have never been favourably surprised by what I could achieve at something and see no signs that this could be different.
Idk it’s weird but so enjoyable. Probably high dopamine. What’s good, I help my coworkers who have down days, feel like ***t cuz they don’t meet their goals etc. Reading all the negativity online feeling like I don’t relate at all. Just reminiscing on where I come from and moving on.
Probably easy to have positive interactions all day when you are "being called flawless by manhattan blondes". Sorry for not being born a chad and having negative experiences in life, I guess.

B

Blaze

hei said: I have never been favourably surprised by what I could achieve at something and see no signs that this could be different.

Listened to you ,heard you and understood. I take care of cancer patients so and have seen a lot of human suffering and negative attitudes that come from that true suffering and hopelessness , so I am not frivolously or capriciously implying that achieving happiness, balance or growth or peace would be easy for you if you are facing physical pain , mental anguish or disability. Only that it is possible for you to have it , and something we all instinctively want for ourselves. It may indeed require a daunting herculean effort on your part. I just want to sincerely see something good come to you so, make an effort without ceasing. Redirect the huge energy of anger and frustration you may feel in your circumstance and enlist that aggressive energy in going to war against any fears, insecurities and hopelessness. Be relentless in the face of your failures. Hard to attain though it might be in whatever circumstances that I am sorry you are in.

And besides, to keep it at it's most simple essence , the only two options we are presented with are:

1. to struggle to better our reality (or at least accept it) and then find something in it which we can enjoy - which is what living is for
2. to completely give up and bitterly accept failure and hopelessness as the only dismal reality we will ever know. (not really a viable option)

This is the best advice in love I can give you -

Wishing you well,
Robert B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

It already happened, it's too late to go back. And the wrong way was just doing it with a garbage body.

As long as you have that attitude you will always be defeated. Your problem is your attitude.

OP
H

hei

As long as you have that attitude you will always be defeated. Your problem is your attitude.
Attitude isn't going to unbreak my back, repair my hip, repair my knee, repair my ankle, stop my shoulders being injured, etc etc etc. Don't really see how learning that you lack the physical ability to perform exercise without being injured can be the cause of the injuries that taught you that exercise is too dangerous to try.

TheSir

I’ve been through a lot of fear indecision and insecurities but I’m now at a point where all of this is absolutely foreign. It makes me laugh when I look at the progress that was achieved... from an absolute bum who grew up bullied in the middle of nowhere in Europe to being called flawless by manhattan blondes who wanna throw in a lingerie party for when I leave the city in a couple weeks.

Finances? Doing good, that’s all I know. Job? Positive interactions all day, very rewarding. I guess THAT is key. Back when I hated my job I wasn’t very positive on average.

But other than that. Death? Dgaf. Disease? Dgaf. Covid? Lol. Biden? Lol. PUFAs, sugar, starch? Couldn’t care less I eat simple meals and drink gainer shakes.

Idk it’s weird but so enjoyable. Probably high dopamine. What’s good, I help my coworkers who have down days, feel like ***t cuz they don’t meet their goals etc. Reading all the negativity online feeling like I don’t relate at all. Just reminiscing on where I come from and moving on.
Interesting story, sounds like worthy of an autobiography.

Sorry for not being born a chad and having negative experiences in life, I guess.
He grew up getting bullied, how much of a chad could he possibly have been?

2 Timothy 1:7
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:6-7
[6] Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
[7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:33
[33] For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Proverbs 16:25
[25] There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Last edited:

AdoTintor

So from monocycline you now wake up refreshed?
yes - I now wake earlier than normal and feel refreshed and clear headed.

Maybe less sleep is needed if one is not dealing with endotoxin all night?

It's remarkable that something in the gut could dictate ones life, like having millions of bill-gates inside you.

Jing

yes - I now wake earlier than normal and feel refreshed and clear headed.

Maybe less sleep is needed if one is not dealing with endotoxin all night?

It's remarkable that something in the gut could dictate ones life, like having millions of bill-gates inside you.
Interesting and you don't need to keep taking it? Just one course?

AdoTintor

Interesting and you don't need to keep taking it? Just one course?

yes I guess thats the million dollar question - am not sure how long it will last - but it sounds like you know the answer to your question! I took 50mg a day for 20 days. And I go a 2-3 days on trot symptom free. However I have a compromised diet due to gf being quite a cook so I keep taking a 25mg after those meals, preemptively.

I plan to go cold-turkey and see how long it can last, using other things to stave off a comeback. I am thinking to use: carrot, mushroom, bamboo shoots, charcoal, enema, K2, (benedril?), cascara, Paul Darco, camphosal. Perhaps I've missed something. Digestive enzymes?

I dont know how to formulate a better plan. I don't know how to tell if it is SIBO or bacteria in colon. Do I have normal levels of bacterial but a leaky gut that lets endotoxin through? Or do I have too much bacteria and no leaky gut? Is there not a test of leaky gut where they give you something and then test an hour later to see if its leaked into your blood? Is there a roadmap for this kind of exploration or do I just continue adhoc?

Jing

yes I guess thats the million dollar question - am not sure how long it will last - but it sounds like you know the answer to your question! I took 50mg a day for 20 days. And I go a 2-3 days on trot symptom free. However I have a compromised diet due to gf being quite a cook so I keep taking a 25mg after those meals, preemptively.

I plan to go cold-turkey and see how long it can last, using other things to stave off a comeback. I am thinking to use: carrot, mushroom, bamboo shoots, charcoal, enema, K2, (benedril?), cascara, Paul Darco, camphosal. Perhaps I've missed something. Digestive enzymes?

I dont know how to formulate a better plan. I don't know how to tell if it is SIBO or bacteria in colon. Do I have normal levels of bacterial but a leaky gut that lets endotoxin through? Or do I have too much bacteria and no leaky gut? Is there not a test of leaky gut where they give you something and then test an hour later to see if its leaked into your blood? Is there a roadmap for this kind of exploration or do I just continue adhoc?
Ok, I guess I might need to test out antibiotics and see if I get any relief from my symptoms. Sorry I don't know the answer to your questions but tbh I couldn't see low dose antibiotics being that bad for you long term a few times a week.

Where do you buy it from?

AdoTintor

Dont worry I dont want to highjack this thread nor do I want to point you in this direction necessarily.

I got there by baby steps- noticing how cascara, lisuride, benedril and pivotally CamphoSal made me feel very good. This made me think it would be worth taking a slightly more risky plunge with AB.

OP
H

hei

Interesting story, sounds like worthy of an autobiography.

He grew up getting bullied, how much of a chad could he possibly have been?
How can he not have been one all along if all he had to do was accept his high status and start living like one?
I'm really ugly and all I want is to live in peace.

Ben.

lol, loved it......very funny.

Why is that funny? Microbiology and overall advancement in science shows how bacteria and parasites/worms can influence and alter behaviour and body composition.

How much influence and the complexity of the interaction is not realy clear yet. But how else does on explain trough once's life certain state of minds that can't seem to be changed regardless of how much effort and work one puts into it? Are people realy born and destined to be miserable? I used to come to that conclusion since even the most motivational work, psychiatry or psychotherapie yielded no lasting results. This is not a mere "attitude" problem, Changing the attitude is necessary, but there is more to it. Is it the Bacteria? Parasites? EMF Damage? Lack of nutrition while growing up? Damage while being a fetus? Enviromental? Vaccines? Genes? The variables are insane.

AdoTintor experiencing changes in mood/energy trough antibiotics already speaks volume, and there are others who reported things like this.

I for myself can relate to what the op is experiencing/saying. I did a deworming protocoll, and while it didn't give me a lasting effect, for atleast once in my life (effect lasted 3 days) i felt full of energy, focus and confidence. Feeling like this more often/regulary would've made life completly different. If that is how people feel usually then there is no wonder how some seem to be able to do all of these things. Not just in terms of getting work done or to be succesfull, but literally the body is working at optimal capacity.
No amount of muscle mass or sixpack or "just hit the gym bro" ever gave me the confidence/energy i needed/desired. It was a mere superficial "looking good in the mirror" that didn't affect my personality all to much. Having a broken body because of it just piles on the already induced frustration one had to endure for probably way to long.

If building muscles is all one needed to get life in check, then the problem the individual had was never realy big to begin with.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@hei, for me personally after years of working solely on my physical health I had to face the fact that I’m more than just a physical body and start paying attention to the spiritual/emotional/mental aspects of my life.
I understand that it may not be the case for everyone but I think for some it might be an area that is neglected and deserves attention. I started with just walking in nature regularly and praying/meditating during my walks and it has resulted in much greater inner peace and emotional fortitude toward all the craziness and frustrations in the world right now. I guess you could call it my final push to overcome learned helplessness but whatever label you attach to it I was able to get a sense of control over my own response to inevitable stresses that come our way. The same stresses and even new ones crop up all the time but they no longer have the impact they once did. Before it was a viscous cycle of making a little headway only to be knocked back down due to stress.
One of the main things I’ve learned from Peat is how much stress and learned helplessness impact our lives. The main thing is to not give up hope. You are here and asking so that is great! As long as we keep sincerely trying there is hope. None of this happens overnight of course but absolutely whatever you do try to find something positive in each day.

dhtsupreme

really what you're asking is can you be less human. There's people that recognize their emotions and accept the messages they're receiving. There are others who constantly resist and try to swim against the current. There are those who let it control them and spiral out of control. There are some born without those signals all together (psychopaths, sociopaths). If you accept your thoughts and what they're trying to tell you, you'll begin to see what an asset they are to your everyday life. Those emotions you describe do help you survive in the modern lifestyle even if they were designed for a more primitive time

General health tactics to reduce learned helplessness is without question a big help. But many have and are living their lives without this knowledge and have figured out their psychology and use it to create the reality they want

If I were in your shoes I would say be outside as much as possible to increase dopamine (bright light converts the amino acid tyrosine into dopamine), take idealabs cyproheptadine in the morning and after the sun set to minimize serotonin and melatonin synthesis, supplement with cortinon and lisuride also from idealabs, go out for walks and be in nature, listen to music that makes you happy, limit phone and social media so your head is not spinning from everyone else’s opinions, go to bed early, increase co2 levels with bag breathing, and incorporate red incandescent light. Also based on your cronometer, limit your intake of chicken as it is high in omega 6 and kiwi since it contains melatonin which is thyroid inhibiting

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom