Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Is it?

• No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

hei

Obviously the existence of chads who never experience self-doubt in their lives proves that it’s possible to get along just fine without it when you enjoy top-tier health and lifestyle, but that doesn’t say much about whether it’s possible to change if that doesn’t apply to you.
I mean if that’s how you have always been: because of your personal inferiority, doubting yourself so much that it’s almost impossible for you to overcome indecision even after years of thinking about the same thing, and then, after acting basically out of impulse or your because something finally forced you, experiencing regret and (sometimes extreme) stress, that likewise follows you around for years. Like buyer’s remorse, but for practically everything. Deeply ingrained by decades of reinforcement.

gaze

you'd be surprised what good thyroid function, low serotonin feels like. I had similar thoughts, i was entrapped by guilt, shame, self doubt. I thought there was no way that it's ever possible for me to overcome myself and my emotions. now looking back i don't even remember who that person is. i think ray said somewhere, when thyroid function is good, you can pretty much control what you think of certain past scenarios, and your always kind of in control of your emotions. i've found that to be the case as i've improved over time

OP
H

hei

Using thyroid didn't alter it in any way.

Scenes

He has spoken of how co2 (or general high metabolism and thyroid function) leads to euphoria, which he described as the feeling that life is good and I can make something of it. Supplementing thyroid and it not working for you does not in any way prove this wrong. I don't do well with thyroid supps either.

Personally I'm undergoing immense stress at the moment and I find that my emotions and resilience change regularly, but bag breathing or sticking my head in a supermarket bag (not plastic) and breathing normally stops the stress and makes me feel much more optimistic about things.

gaze

have you checked blood levels of tsh, t3, t4, vitamin D? do you check your body temperature and pulse daily? do you get enough protein, calcium, all b vitamins? enough calories? enough carbs? are you eating any allergens? do you have stomach gas and or pain? thyroid hormone alone won't help if the entire thing is messed up

Nomane Euger

Once you realize that any single of your experiences led you to be the person you are now,and that with out thoses experiences you would not have the same perspective on what have value and what have not,and that you are constantly evolving,and that as long as you do what you want to do when you want to do it,anf when your perspective on what has value and what you want to do change and do your act toward it,you are all goods,there is absolutely no regret to have except the death of someone that you cared about,there is no deadline,there is nothing that you MUST accomplish or you are a failure,either way the life of peoples living a simple life huntings fishing foraging would be worthless,but it isn’t,because all matter is what you give value to according to your thought and experiences,there is no run,there isn’t a golden age of accomplishment between 20 and 30,you can contribute to any domain at any age,your could perceive your acts as valuable and the rest of the word think that you are a stupid and or evil,you could perceive your own acts as bad and worthless and the rest of the word perceive it as good and valuable.so synthesis of my rambling,live according to your experiences and reflexions,do what you wish to do when you wish to do it,if you interest change,don’t hesitate to change your activity’s and passions,cultivate your well being and you’ll radiate your excess energy toward peoples you care about Wich could be the entire word up to a certain point,and you will know from your inner cells,you will feel that you are on the very right direction,Dont let media’s/movies/series/musics influence you to much on what it a successful individual and what’s worth it

OP
H

hei

have you checked blood levels of tsh, t3, t4, vitamin D?
Not since I started using thyroid
do you check your body temperature and pulse daily?
Stopped bothering. Thyroid didn’t increase my temperature and I still even had cold feet. It only made my heart rate go up and made me more aware of my heart palpitations.
do you get enough protein, calcium, all b vitamins? enough calories? enough carbs?
I think so
are you eating any allergens? do you have stomach gas and or pain?
No
thyroid hormone alone won't help if the entire thing is messed up
Seems about right

Nomane Euger

Hei,René Descartes « le discours de la méthode » book intro might be something worth looking into it in your very situation,in top or acting toward feeling what ray callled »Thyroid is love »

gaze

Not since I started using thyroid

Stopped bothering. Thyroid didn’t increase my temperature and I still even had cold feet. It only made my heart rate go up and made me more aware of my heart palpitations.

I think so

No

Seems about right
yea something is definitely blocking thyroid function for you. i'm not sure what. but i do know when you get it fixed all these emotions your feeling will dissipate. can you lay out exactly what you eat in a day, preferably in cronometer?

OP
H

hei

I guess I ate like this the last few days
1612862543356.png
Had a berocca too, it's like a b-complex with added magnesium and zinc.

AdoTintor

Even if things seem totally ingrained into your personality and therefore out of reach by any medical intervention whether it be t3 or otherwise, I would argue that your personality is likely a result of both your experience and physiology. For instance before minocylcine I would have said that I would always wake late, feel groggy, and require jacking up on coffee or sugar to get anything done. That was me, totally ingrained character traits. Post minocycline I realise that for most of my life I have been battling my physiology (specifically gut bacteria). Now I wake early, totally clear and refreshed and can be observed serenely performing my daily duties. We are all different and seem to messed up in different ways so this specific lever may not work for you. But there are so many different buttons to press and experiment with and this forum provides and endless stream of ideas...

GreekDemiGod

@hei Have you tried lowering your protein intake a bit, to reach a 3:1 carb:protein ratio. The day you showed has you at under 2:1 ratio.

GelatinGoblin

If things really go out of hand and you are 25 maybe LSD with a guide? Meditation is seen as a meme but it is legit, check out John Butler (not musician).

Low Estrogen and Prolactin. That is the key

B

Blaze

Obviously the existence of chads who never experience self-doubt in their lives proves that it’s possible to get along just fine without it when you enjoy top-tier health and lifestyle, but that doesn’t say much about whether it’s possible to change if that doesn’t apply to you.
I mean if that’s how you have always been: because of your personal inferiority, doubting yourself so much that it’s almost impossible for you to overcome indecision even after years of thinking about the same thing, and then, after acting basically out of impulse or your because something finally forced you, experiencing regret and (sometimes extreme) stress, that likewise follows you around for years. Like buyer’s remorse, but for practically everything. Deeply ingrained by decades of reinforcement.
Your post title : Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Obviously not. These things are tools developed over eons of evolution and in proper balance exist to motivate us by their very design. We humans are incapable of attaining perfect mental or spiritual balance because we are imperfect by our very nature , the action of living your life means you must always strive to achieve that balance and get as close as you can to the ideal. You might be surprised how much you can indeed achieve in that arena. Growth , struggling to better ourselves and finding peace and meaning comes to many individuals though never perfectly so.

As to fear, one of the most ancient primal instincts we possess. Eliminating something so basic, so ingrained in our very nature will never happen. Being psychologically healthy and coping with fear can certainly happen for you. Fear is a primal tool that exists to motivate you to avoid dangerous or unprofitable behaviors. It is a very necessary ingredient in your persona. Out of control fear that consumes you would be unhealthy and must be battled and defeated as best you can. Fear, though necessary, is and always will be your one true enemy in this life.

You won't completely fix this with a pill or diet either. Your mind is powerful can make progress inch by painstaking mental inch over time.......... Achieve the happiness and balance that you can in this life. Be hopeful. Be encouraged. I am confident that the ability you need to make progress in these things lies deep within you my friend. You did not come into this existence unequipped.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayIV

Your post title : Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Obviously not. These things are tools developed over eons of evolution and in proper balance exist to motivate us by their very design. We humans are incapable of attaining perfect mental or spiritual balance because we are imperfect by our very nature , the action of living your life means you must always strive to achieve that balance and get as close as you can to the ideal. You might be surprised how much you can indeed achieve in that arena. Growth , struggling to better ourselves and finding peace and meaning comes to many individuals though never perfectly so.

As to fear, one of the most ancient primal instincts we possess. Eliminating something so basic, so ingrained in our very nature will never happen. Being psychologically healthy and coping with fear can certainly happen for you. Fear is a primal tool that exists to motivate you to avoid dangerous or unprofitable behaviors. It is a very necessary ingredient in your persona. Out of control fear that consumes you would be unhealthy and must be battled and defeated as best you can. Fear, though necessary, is and always will be your one true enemy in this life.

Achieve the happiness and balance that you can in this life. Be hopeful. Be encouraged. I am confident that the ability you need to make progress in these things lies deep within you my friend. You did not come into this existence unequipped.
Very well said. Thank you for this.

Perry Staltic

Regular exercise can go a long way in building self-confidence. It's not how much you do, it's how consistent you are. Esatablish a baseline that's easy to follow regularly; that way it becomes a habit. Increase if you want to, but never stop; just fall back to the easy baseline to keep the conditioning going. After a while your body adjusts and the baseline becomes a habit; at that point you can increase your baseline if you want to. It has become like a drug to me that mellows everything out. If I don't do it regularly I start feeling really bad.

B

Blaze

Very well said. Thank you for this.
You are very welcome. Glad you liked it. We are all very much the same and we are all brothers (though many sadly don't feel that connection whatsoever) and the struggle we face in this life is real. Maybe that struggle is what gives our life the meaning and balance we so desperately need and seek.

MitchMitchell

I’ve been through a lot of fear indecision and insecurities but I’m now at a point where all of this is absolutely foreign. It makes me laugh when I look at the progress that was achieved... from an absolute bum who grew up bullied in the middle of nowhere in Europe to being called flawless by manhattan blondes who wanna throw in a lingerie party for when I leave the city in a couple weeks.

Finances? Doing good, that’s all I know. Job? Positive interactions all day, very rewarding. I guess THAT is key. Back when I hated my job I wasn’t very positive on average.

But other than that. Death? Dgaf. Disease? Dgaf. Covid? Lol. Biden? Lol. PUFAs, sugar, starch? Couldn’t care less I eat simple meals and drink gainer shakes.

Idk it’s weird but so enjoyable. Probably high dopamine. What’s good, I help my coworkers who have down days, feel like ***t cuz they don’t meet their goals etc. Reading all the negativity online feeling like I don’t relate at all. Just reminiscing on where I come from and moving on.

Last edited:

MitchMitchell

The other day I tried on some supposedly mega realistic VR headset, go all the way to the rooftop of a high rise and jump. I was like “oh that’s very realistic” then walking off the edge and my heartbeat went up a little as you fall at super high speed. Other guys were shaking, falling when jumping, making a scene. Guess I was the boring one here ha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom