Insight into Polio (pesticides)

Birdie

I haven't looked at the article, but I did have polio. Not sure I want to be edified. Maybe tomorrow :):

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

That's okay. I'm sure others will get some benefit from reading it. Are you on this forum most of the day?

valzim

Polio and HIV are 2 of the easiest cases to understand that neither is caused by a virus. And if they’re still selling polio vaccines and spending billions every year on HIV research, they could be lying about everything else. There was no belief that viruses got us sick until the mid 1800s. Many books out countering the current germ theory dogma. Virus Mania. The Truth About Contagion. The Invisible Rainbow.

Birdie

That's okay. I'm sure others will get some benefit from reading it. Are you on this forum most of the day?
I'm here part of the day at least. I was glad to see a posting on polio.

angelina

For anyone further interested in reading about this topic, Dan Olmstead did a great little series on the New York Polio outbreak in 1916. This is connected with herbicides. Well worth the read in my opinion.

Birdie

Whew, very long one by Dan Olmsted, but I spent a couple of hours at it. Very interesting.
In my family, it was always thought that I caught Polio while playing at a crowded neighborhood public pool.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Polio and HIV are 2 of the easiest cases to understand that neither is caused by a virus. And if they’re still selling polio vaccines and spending billions every year on HIV research, they could be lying about everything else. There was no belief that viruses got us sick until the mid 1800s. Many books out countering the current germ theory dogma. Virus Mania. The Truth About Contagion. The Invisible Rainbow.
All three of those books are essential reading.

Last edited:
OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Agree. Should be required reading for all. Especially Med school. ? I do not have that book in digital form.
After I first put the reply up, I went and found my PDF copy.

valzim

Jon. Awesome. Thank You. Would love to get people open to this old science. The germ theory wasn't thought of until the mid 19th century. It was the terrain theory before. I've read much on this subject. Have you read The Invisible Rainbow by Firstenburg? He chronicles the emergence of electricity, radio, radar, and the current wifi and 5G with sickness, disease and pandemics. Great read.
Another gentleman I found was BJ Palmer. His father is the Founder of the chiropractic field. Some quotes of his.

If the Germ Theory were true, no one would be alive to believe it.

Everyone harbors disease germs, yet not everyone is sick. This is ascribed to ‘resistance,’ suggesting that germs are less important in disease than other factors affecting the condition of the host.

Germs cannot be the cause of disease, because disease germs are also found in healthy bodies.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Jon. Awesome. Thank You. Would love to get people open to this old science. The germ theory wasn't thought of until the mid 19th century. It was the terrain theory before. I've read much on this subject. Have you read The Invisible Rainbow by Firstenburg? He chronicles the emergence of electricity, radio, radar, and the current wifi and 5G with sickness, disease and pandemics. Great read.
Another gentleman I found was BJ Palmer. His father is the Founder of the chiropractic field. Some quotes of his.

If the Germ Theory were true, no one would be alive to believe it.

Everyone harbors disease germs, yet not everyone is sick. This is ascribed to ‘resistance,’ suggesting that germs are less important in disease than other factors affecting the condition of the host.

Germs cannot be the cause of disease, because disease germs are also found in healthy bodies.
I bought Firstenberg's book and it is the 2nd most important book on the planet, 2nd only to the bible. I also found a digital copy so if anyone needs one.
Invisible Rainbow is such a good book. His work is so thoroughly documented. In the physical copy that I have, the footnotes and references are so numerous that they take up half of the book itself.

valzim

I bought Firstenberg's book and it is the 2nd most important book on the planet, 2nd only to the bible. I also found a digital copy so if anyone needs one.
Invisible Rainbow is such a good book. His work is so thoroughly documented. In the physical copy that I have, the footnotes and references are so numerous that they take up half of the book itself.
Definitely would like that in pdf too.

Ben.

My pleasure.

Thanks for sharing.

Idk why but this one made me laugh somewhat:

"Modern methods like PCR, with which small genetic sequences are multiplied and detected, are marvelous [but they] tell little or nothing about how a virus
multiplies, which animals carry it, how it makes people sick. It is like trying to say whether somebody has bad breath by looking at his fingerprint."

Birdie

What polio vaccines can teach us about covid ones

@Jon2547 Hi. I just read another polio article and copied one of the comments. I liked it so much and wanted to put it on the forum because this guy (the commenter) has just discovered Ray Peat but doesn't know it. And he has non-vax experience.... Also, the article discusses some similar points as yours.

"At least 70 years ago when I was a lad, they were giving out polio immunization(s) like sweets. In fact as I recall, the polio vaccine was given on a sugar lump. My mother was against vaccines and wouldn't allow us to have any vaccine of any sort, including chicken pox and measles. I never got either, even though I lived in close proximity in a house shared by my numerous cousins who all had the usual contagions.

The point I make here is; as a kid in the early post war years where sweets (candy) were on ration and there wasn't much in the way of treats, I cried my eyes out because I was denied the heavenly sugar lump that all the other kids were getting. Anyway, I have since made up for that cruel denial of the sugar lump and at 81 years old, I scoff as much chocolate and sweets as I can get down my throat and before you say diabetes, I say bollocs to diabetes, I'm going to make the most of the time I have left !! So, steaks, sweets, chocolate and anything else I can find that's tastes good and is bad for me. I can't get the females these days, but what the hell, can't have everything I suppose !"

kyhmil

A great book on Polio is The Moth in the Iron Lung, Highly suggest the read!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals