Insight into Polio (pesticides)

RealNeat

A great book on Polio is The Moth in the Iron Lung, Highly suggest the read!
Still clings on to germ theory, but yes it's good and offers much needed context to "polio"

I'm like 10% germ theory/ 90% terrain, so I'm not saying some germ theory oriented stuff is bad, as long as it's with evidence and not convenience of rhetoric.

RealNeat

I will post this here as I want to attract people familiar with the idea of terrain > germ theory and I make updates on the thread as I find more proof.

Recently Stefan Lanka showed the results of his ongoing control experiment (part 2) where he sequenced using PCR the cell culture he used to demonstrate "viral" appearance with no starting virus at all. Through that PCR he was able to (in an increasing % fashion with cycle thresholds) find the so called SARSCOV2 sequence... this is a big deal. Not only did he prove that "viruses" are created from poisoned cells in culture with no virus introduced but also the sequencing of it produced the SARSCOV2 sequence just as Kary Mullis the inventor of PCR said it would, "you can find anything you want."

my compilation on evidence in this thread, feel free to add, please don't post duplicate sources of info. Book Suggestion: "The Contagion Myth" By Thomas Cowan & Sally Fallon

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

hi @Regina ,
I haven't read the piece that you attached just yet but I will. It may be similar to the catastrophe of 1918 in which it got started with the wireless poisoning and then the 2nd half was kept going by vaccines.

Regina

hi @Regina ,
I haven't read the piece that you attached just yet but I will. It may be similar to the catastrophe of 1918 in which it got started with the wireless poisoning and then the 2nd half was kept going by vaccines.
Yean. I just threw it out there.
Dean Henderson agrees with wireless and 1918.

LUH 3417

Do you have a PDF or ePub?
The author recently did a podcast interview w Greg carlwood, the first hour is free on this site

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals