How To Mitigate Muscle/joint Stiffness Upon Waking

saene

I had a similar issue - soreness in especially legs and feet after waking which resolved within a minute or 2. It went away completely with calcium and magnesium supplementation. Hope that helps, good luck.

DaveFoster

Do you think raw carrot is strong enough to clean populated small intestine by itself?
Not at all, you would need strong antibiotics., such as metronidazole and cephalexin, or preferably, rifaximin. However, the carrot fiber would lower any inflammation produced as a result of the overgrowth and could work in conjunction with the antibiotic.

Last edited:
OP
S

shepherdgirl

I had a similar issue - soreness in especially legs and feet after waking which resolved within a minute or 2. It went away completely with calcium and magnesium supplementation. Hope that helps, good luck.
Thanks @saene - good suggestion - yes i make and take eggshell calcium and mag bicarb water.

Dave Clark

I have been wondering if sleeping on the Magnetico sleep pad would help this issue. According to Dr. Bonlie of Magnetico, and Dr. Jack Kruse, it should be of help for many issues, including stiffness, arthritis, etc. If anyone here on this forum uses this pad, please comment. Here are some links: Magnetico Sleep Pads
Magnetico Sleep Listen to Dr. Bonlie on some of the videos explaining how his particular magnetic pad works compared to the others.

aquaman

Most people won't probably believe the following, but I have had some personal experience proving it to be true, so I'll just say it and leave it up to you guys as to whether you believe it or not...

Muscle stiffness is a sign of low vital energy, and deep sleep is the biggest drainer of vital energy that exists. (That's why total sleep deprivation is the most effective and reliable cure for depression known, and that's also why sleep is sometimes called "little death" in some cultures, along with orgasm.)

I rarely respond strongly on the forum, but this is total garbage.

Deep sleep is indicative of great health, and sleep deprivation leads to energy and mood issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals