How to decrease the simulation of social rejection !?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Adderal is a low dose amphetamine. That low dose may account for part of the difference.

Perhaps the increased empathy stimulated by MDMA adds to the experience a certain feeling of relation or closeness which, I would think, increases the social comfort level and hence induces a feeling of "confidence" in the sense of reduced social anxiety.
This makes absolute sense. That sense of closeness makes u more comfortable. Man if only i could Induce mdma effects in social settings. Would be amazing. The drug itself is highly toxic. Used it once past 2 years.

@GorillaHead

It’s not you. It’s everyone around you, it’s society.

Personally I took mdma and went to Trance night clubs when i was 18 and felt extreme ecstasy and euphoria, not just on it but afterwards, I become totally open, affectionate and loving to everyone but it didn’t last because the rejection is because people around you are like zombies who cannot feel these highs or they are very closed off. It’s not rejection but they just can’t do it because they are so low/depressed. They are alive but there is nothing there, no spirit.

The same thing happened 10 years later when I went to the Amazon on an ayahuasca retreat, I became so euphoric, open, affectionate, giving and and it was all lost from people actually becoming fearful, I thought I could do anything but ended up becoming self conscious again. We live in a fear based and driven culture which the media brain wash people with all the fear.

I will add that the native people from the Amazon are very receptive but once I got back to the west it was like being around dead people. That’s why hermets talk about the birds and animals in nature are their friends because they are alive.
This maybe true to a degree. For example i wanted to see if the mdma is what made me appealing or if the fact other people were on mdma that made me appealing.

And i discovered that it was the mdma that made me appealing like somehow it even made me look better for example i was sober and i looked at photos of myself when i was on it. I looked better. Its. Weird. Could be perception.

Moderate dose of Mdma= super happy for myself and others. Super Confident. Alert.

Moderate dose of alcohol. Relaxed happy. No empathy. Confident to a degree. And clumsy.

At the end of the day i guess I am just looking to amplify my confidence. Reduce my forecasted fears without drugs

Ignoramus

I love MDMA so much. I've had similar experiences meditating - it's like a state you can cultivate; a frequency you can tune in to. I think it uses a lot of energy to be in this state.

1. Focus on breathing and let all thoughts go
2. Focus on body tensions and let those all go too
3. Let go of your 'personality' and become reality experiencing itself

Easier said than done though!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I love MDMA so much. I've had similar experiences meditating - it's like a state you can cultivate; a frequency you can tune in to. I think it uses a lot of energy to be in this state.
Ya but u realize it causes minor levels of brain damage which increase in dosage. Standard music event dosage can be 300 mgs spread apart. High dosage imo.

Ignoramus

Ya but u realize it causes minor levels of brain damage which increase in dosage. Standard music event dosage can be 300 mgs spread apart. High dosage imo.
Yeah, I don't use it anymore. I just meditate before going out instead. You can get a pretty good social high like this.

One time I used so much mdma that I started hallucinating and thinking that lamp posts were people and stuff. I'd like to do it again one day, but in a different context. I would love to do it with an intimate partner or a parent and talk things through. The best high I ever got was doing it on a sunny day with a sober friend; we walked around Stonehenge and lay in the grass. It felt like the sky was in love with me.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yeah, I don't use it anymore. I just meditate before going out instead. You can get a pretty good social high like this.

One time I used so much mdma that I started hallucinating and thinking that lamp posts were people and stuff. I'd like to do it again one day, but in a different context. I would love to do it with an intimate partner or a parent and talk things through. The best high I ever got was doing it on a sunny day with a sober friend; we walked around Stonehenge and lay in the grass. It felt like the sky was in love with me.
Wow. Love that.

Ya its an amazing drug when its supplying its intended feels. I wonder if there are ways ti counter its damage and fine tune the dosage.

Ignoramus

Wow. Love that.

Ya its an amazing drug when its supplying its intended feels. I wonder if there are ways ti counter its damage and fine tune the dosage.
Everyone say to drink a bunch of orange juice and salt while rolling. Don't do too much, and only use it once per month. Do bombs (oral packets) instead of lines. I'm not sure how true any of that is though.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Everyone say to drink a bunch of orange juice and salt while rolling. Don't do too much, and only use it once per month. Do bombs (oral packets) instead of lines. I'm not sure how true any of that is though.
I was told 3 month intervals. I also use anti histamines to cut off the drug after i am done with my event. I dont know how people do this ***t two or three days in a row. The damage must be insane

Ignoramus

I was told 3 month intervals. I also use anti histamines to cut off the drug after i am done with my event. I dont know how people do this ***t two or three days in a row. The damage must be insane
I only did it two nights in a row once. I was with a very special woman, and I've been in love with her ever since. It was 5+ years ago and we live on other sides of the planet. I think this 'love' might have come from all the oxytocin, and maybe my brain was damaged somehow in the process. My mind keeps turning the events over and over and obsessing about the experience even all these years later; I guess because of the crazy reward spikes... who knows.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I only did it two nights in a row once. I was with a very special woman, and I've been in love with her ever since. It was 5+ years ago and we live on other sides of the planet. I think this 'love' might have come from all the oxytocin, and maybe my brain was damaged somehow in the process. My mind keeps turning the events over and over and obsessing about the experience even all these years later; I guess because of the crazy reward spikes... who knows.
Ya well sounds like the highest reward spikes u got were associated with her. So ur mind has it engraved.

Ignoramus

Ya well sounds like the highest reward spikes u got were associated with her. So ur mind has it engraved.
I guess that's the thing with drugs. My future might have some great things in store for me; maybe I'll get married one day and have a family; maybe I'll achieve something great or be part of an amazing historical event... but will it ever feel as good as doing a $20 bag in the back of an alleyway with some junkie co-worker? Probably not.

Gustav3Y

I have always struggled with the fear of what others think or perceive and this fear seems to be dictated by an unhealthy mindset.
I would ask you a personal question, have your parents or people you looked up made it so you have been getting negative feedback for what you wanted to get positive feedback or even to be ignored?

Teres

Am I the only one who thinks that the thread takes a shape it shouln't take, at least right away?

Feels like many on longecity I have read for years in the past. Social anxiety? Take this. Do you want laser focus? Take this. Do you want your life fixed piece by piece, i.e one biochemical process after another, one pathway taken cared of after another? You are missing this, this and this.

And for years to me that passed as advanced stuff.

Can you tell, if that's not too much to ask, how one regular week of yours passes? No need to go in much of detail.

Ben.

The symptoms you describe could be easily attributed to low acetylcholine activity as Ach helps control the sympathetic nervous system. When it is low, the SNS is too reactive to stimuli and active in general. Thus you constantly stress in social situations very very easily and your negative emotions associated with social situations amplify the sympathetic response more than the average person.

its easy to test this. You need to make acetyl-CoA, and you need choline. Assuming you get enough B-vitamins to make acetyl-CoA, you can try a choline supplement like say citicholine. I think its 40% choline but you can check yourself. Based on research I have read, the rate-limiting cofactor for acetylcholine synthesis is choline. So thats all you should really need to do to see improvement.

If you eat a lot of sugar or diet lacks vitamins, you can be low on B vitamins or especially B1, which is needed to make Acetyl-CoA.
I didn't want to necro this thread but wanted to say thanks to redsun for his suggestion.

Didn't have much success with increased egg intake and choline supplementation back then but the past 1 month i made insanely big health improvements with boron and nutrient dense foods (bee pollen, OJ, milk, honey, meat, eggs, cheese etc).

I revisited the suggestion 1 week ago and the experience is amazing. Boron already did so much but copper and choline (and raw eggs) induce amazing benefits such as a fixed circadian rythm (i suddenly wake up well rested at 6 am without a clock consistently for 4 days now), i finally gained some body fat after being seemingly starved for 2 years now, am able to sweat again, my body and extremeties are way more often warm again (altough still cold hands sometimes), my muscles and posture work respond better to excercise/movement and best/most importantly of all my mood is insanely stable and resilent lately even if bad things happen or annoying symptoms plague me. No idea why it works now and didnt back then. Prolly due to other deficiencies like b-vitamins and copper.

Perhaps 2-3 eggs plus 500-1g of choline complex (should be somewhere between 100-350mg choline total from the capsules) will be to much in the long term but at the moment it seems to work well. Can't say i get any effect and wellbeing from just milk/meat, not even cooked eggs, only from raw ones. Copper also only seems to work well if i make copper I out of the coppersulphate with baking soda and ascorbic acid.

I haven't felt this confident in fixing my health issues for a long time.

boris

Am I the only one who thinks that the thread takes a shape it shouln't take, at least right away?

Feels like many on longecity I have read for years in the past. Social anxiety? Take this. Do you want laser focus? Take this. Do you want your life fixed piece by piece, i.e one biochemical process after another, one pathway taken cared of after another? You are missing this, this and this.

And for years to me that passed as advanced stuff.

Can you tell, if that's not too much to ask, how one regular week of yours passes? No need to go in much of detail.

Absolutely. Many problems people describe recently (relationships, attraction, anxiety, etc.) come down to living in scarcity vs. abundance, there is no supplement or food that can fix that permanently in most cases.

To have a mindset of abundance as a male you have to work towards something. The simplest thing is working towards getting payed for something that you love doing. Or having some kind of other mission or purpose in life. Doing that will fulfill you without the need for other people in your life, this will attract other people to you in turn. Then you won’t care what others think, because you will meet someone new in a minute, if they don‘t like you, it‘s their loss.

When you‘re content with yourself, your face and body language and the way you speak and react is different from when you‘re not. This is the main thing I noticed. I think micro expressions in the face are the biggest factor (what others would describe as aura or positive/negative vibrations).

When I work towards my goal, I get at least 1-2 women on the street showing interest in me when i go about my day. When I procrastinate and know I should have done something that day but didn‘t, women will be literally repelled by me.

If you get down to it, yes: one is a high serotonin, high estrogen state, and the other is a low serotonin, low estrogen state. But the key to controlling these hormones is in you, there is no magic bullet.

Last edited:

redsun

I didn't want to necro this thread but wanted to say thanks to redsun for his suggestion.

Didn't have much success with increased egg intake and choline supplementation back then but the past 1 month i made insanely big health improvements with boron and nutrient dense foods (bee pollen, OJ, milk, honey, meat, eggs, cheese etc).

I revisited the suggestion 1 week ago and the experience is amazing. Boron already did so much but copper and choline (and raw eggs) induce amazing benefits such as a fixed circadian rythm (i suddenly wake up well rested at 6 am without a clock consistently for 4 days now), i finally gained some body fat after being seemingly starved for 2 years now, am able to sweat again, my body and extremeties are way more often warm again (altough still cold hands sometimes), my muscles and posture work respond better to excercise/movement and best/most importantly of all my mood is insanely stable and resilent lately even if bad things happen or annoying symptoms plague me. No idea why it works now and didnt back then. Prolly due to other deficiencies like b-vitamins and copper.

Perhaps 2-3 eggs plus 500-1g of choline complex (should be somewhere between 100-350mg choline total from the capsules) will be to much in the long term but at the moment it seems to work well. Can't say i get any effect and wellbeing from just milk/meat, not even cooked eggs, only from raw ones. Copper also only seems to work well if i make copper I out of the coppersulphate with baking soda and ascorbic acid.

I haven't felt this confident in fixing my health issues for a long time.
If something helps you, sharing your experience can motivate others to try it as well.

I am glad you have improved so well. You know some people consume massive amounts of choline daily and have no issue so its hard to know how it will affect you long term. Only time will tell I suppose.

OccamzRazer

Absolutely. Many problems people describe recently (relationships, attraction, anxiety, etc.) come down to living in scarcity vs. abundance, there is no supplement or food that can fix that permanently in most cases.

To have a mindset of abundance as a male you have to work towards something. The simplest thing is working towards getting payed for something that you love doing. Or having some kind of other mission or purpose in life. Doing that will fulfill you without the need for other people in your life, this will attract other people to you in turn. Then you won’t care what others think, because you will meet someone new in a minute, if they don‘t like you, it‘s their loss.

When you‘re content with yourself, your face and body language and the way you speak and react is different from when you‘re not. This is the main thing I noticed. I think micro expressions in the face are the biggest factor (what others would describe as aura or positive/negative vibrations).

When I work towards my goal, I get at least 1-2 women on the street showing interest in me when i go about my day. When I procrastinate and know I should have done something that day but didn‘t, women will be literally repelled by me.

If you get down to it, yes: one is a high serotonin, high estrogen state, and the other is a low serotonin, low estrogen state. But the key to controlling these hormones is in you, there is no magic bullet.
Seriously great post.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals