History = His story

I...

• Think all history is made up, distorted or heavily edited to fit the current narrative and intent

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • Think its quite accurate and can be trusted as we have so much to cross reference and check

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Warrior

You ever wonder how much of history is actually just his story and made up to suit the intent and wishes of those who know the golden rule?

He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Napoleon once said that history is a set of lies, agreed upon and I'm inclined to agree. Handily, like any other area of conspiracy, there are immense amounts of disinfo agents out there that offer wild alternatives, a bit of truth mixed in with some fiction as well as the good old fashioned controlled opportunists that will sell and tell whatever they're instructed.

You could actually argue this is the "secret truth" or algorithm that moves underneath all of this as it always follows the same model and way they do it.

There is obviously so much effort going into various aspects of reality creation that one can't help but wonder what the magician could possibly be trying to hide from the audience with these tricks. Could it be your internal realm? What do you know about yourself, really? I bet we could fill the Grand Canyon with bits and bobs you've picked up since you stepped into this realm but they're all outside, externally based.

His story that you made yours without examining the foundations upon which you build to see if they're solid as instructed...
Tomorrow people, where is your past?

81%/11%/8% in full effect.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Recently discovered Gandhi was racist and favoured the cast system and was propped up by the brits.
The virtuous image portrayed of him likely false.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

More than likely because its all smoke and mirrors and many of his countrymen consider him a bootlicking lackey designed to quell the uprisings aka controlled opposition in full effect.

Poll results are interesting and speak for themselves really. This thread ties in nicely with this:

Because both aspects are truly interlinked, just approached from different perspectives. Like I said:

Tomorrow people, where is your past? If you don't know where you've been you can't say, with accuracy, where you are or headed as its compounded errors aka inherited ignorance slavishly repeated without query or comprehension.

81%

TheSir

Since history is written by the winners, and since the good guys have won every time, it is safe to assume that history is accurate.

Recently discovered Gandhi was racist and favoured the cast system and was propped up by the brits.
The virtuous image portrayed of him likely false.
On a deeper level, the caste system is considered a manifestation of the divine hierarchy so defending it could be seen as being virtuous.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Since history is written by the winners, and since the good guys have won every time,

Isn't that circular reasoning in full effect because even if they were "bad" they wouldn't say this because they won and thus can paint themselves however they wish.

I don't watch the news (and recommend anyone who wishes to be happy and healthy doesn't) but it was interesting, back when, if you watched two countries reporting on the same events as one would call them terrorists and the other freedom fighters. Everyone goes into war claiming their divine presence is with them. Does that mean its a battle of good vs good?

hqdefault.jpg

Media-Manipulation-Optical-Illusion1.jpg

image3.jpeg

All in your mind, every time... Until you see with your third eye and possess a body full of light to perceive beyond the trickery to whats real underneath, around and beyond.

TheSir

Isn't that circular reasoning in full effect because even if they were "bad" they wouldn't say this because they won and thus can paint themselves however they wish.
Well, all I know is that this rhetoric is exactly how the baddies would try to undermine the eternal superiority of the good guys.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals