Here is why Pfizer asked for 50+ years to release vaccine study data...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That’s a nice start to depopulation, what around 400 million dead if everyone on the planet gets vaccinated?

On the bright side the reason the vaccine isn’t making it’s way to African nations en masse is because big pharma can’t get indemnification there, no way you want a couple of hundred million lawsuits coming your way, you‘ll need the money for humanitarianism so let tax payer pay the lawsuits.

True re: Africa. Also, I would like to see them administer vaccines in places like Somalia, Congo, Mali, Chad, etc. Red Cross stopped going there long time ago except to deliver antimalarial and antiparasitic meds. Any mentioning of vaccines gets Western doctors "disappeared". The Africans know way too well the Kenyan vaccine (hCG) fiasco. Same thing in the *stans. They remember the fake doctors administering fake vaccines before the Bin Laden "raid" and will stone a doctor on sight if he/she tries to push a vaxx.

They also had the polio epidemic caused by the oral polio "vaccine" so vaccinating even double digits of the populace in such regions is a pipe dream basically.

Last edited:

Xavage

According to this release, there were 1223 deaths from 21720 participants, and that is just over the first 90 days. Ask those stubborn people what other medical interventions they know of (especially vaccines) that killed 5%+ of recipients in just the first 90 days after administration. That may raise a few eyebrows, especially if some of them work in the medical field and know something about acceptable risk of side effects, etc.
Where did you get the number of 21,720 participants?

Anyone who attempts rationalize this is a total psycho, I seen clowns this week pumping the narrative that the vaccines are "estimated" to have saved thousands of lives, this is based on models, total clowns living in delusion.

Let’s see how the covid cult deal with this, the cognitive dissonance will be something to behold. They just can’t believe that our ruling class would attempt to kill us, they have invaded other nations relentlessly and killed hundreds of thousands of kids alone, they carried out eugenics all over the world on the lower social classes and yet these clowns refuse to believe they would try this again.

Its a depopulation agenda first and foremost and then it’s geofencing for the leftover slaves.
The silver lining is these fools still follow the genetically determined paradigm, they believed the gene editing would be more successful than it has been, metabolic rate, energetic capacitance is what counts.
This is so true. They are obsessed with the genetic determination theory. They want the gene therapy paradigm so bad, they just wont let go. In my opinion their whole model is wrong but they refuse to admit it. I think this is what caused the whole pandemic. They couldn't get it to work in the lab so they created an emergency so they could push it through to use on humans. They were sure it would work but it is failing in humans just as it failed in the animal models. That is why we normally don't move on to human testing until we can make it work in animal models. But I think mRNA is a really cheap model and easy to manufacture and that opens the door to unlimited treatments and unlimited money. Too bad it is a dismal failure. Hopefully, the silver lining is that it will be such a dismal failure that we may be spared future gene therapies.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Where did you get the number of 21,720 participants?
It is not 21720 participants. That is the number of people who got the vaccine. The other 21k+ were in the placebo group.

Last edited:

Xavage

It is not 21720 participants. That is the number of people who got the vaccine. The other 21k+ were in the placebo group.

Thanks Haidut!
Hope you and the family are well. Sending love from Australia

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Regina

Anyone who attempts rationalize this is a total psycho, I seen clowns this week pumping the narrative that the vaccines are "estimated" to have saved thousands of lives, this is based on models, total clowns living in delusion.

Let’s see how the covid cult deal with this, the cognitive dissonance will be something to behold. They just can’t believe that our ruling class would attempt to kill us, they have invaded other nations relentlessly and killed hundreds of thousands of kids alone, they carried out eugenics all over the world on the lower social classes and yet these clowns refuse to believe they would try this again.

Its a depopulation agenda first and foremost and then it’s geofencing for the leftover slaves.
The silver lining is these fools still follow the genetically determined paradigm, they believed the gene editing would be more successful than it has been, metabolic rate, energetic capacitance is what counts.
Even if they fell for 9-11 and 'not in my background' lower classes in the 3rd world, they saw with their own eyes the shock and awe campaign on Iraq in 2003.

AlaskaJono

Cheers!
Keep resisting!
Thanks Haidut for that Celia Farber stack. My wife and I were just discussing how it is incredible that NO governmental or non gov agencies or people have spoken up about this from the TOP of their lungs (and be heard by governments). Unbelievable.

Reasons why we may need to help this "official" information get out: Mass Media is literally controlled by the same people as Pharma:
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/conflict-reuters-chairman-is-pfizer-investor-and-board-member/

This is also why it is becoming increasingly obvious why this pandemic and Nudging of the clot shot experimental gene therapy is not bad science, but mad science.

This is so true. They are obsessed with the genetic determination theory. They want the gene therapy paradigm so bad, they just wont let go. In my opinion their whole model is wrong but they refuse to admit it. I think this is what caused the whole pandemic. They couldn't get it to work in the lab so they created an emergency so they could push it through to use on humans. They were sure it would work but it is failing in humans just as it failed in the animal models. That is why we normally don't move on to human testing until we can make it work in animal models. But I think mRNA is a really cheap model and easy to manufacture and that opens the door to unlimited treatments and unlimited money. Too bad it is a dismal failure. Hopefully, the silver lining is that it will be such a dismal failure that we may be spared future gene therapie

I personally go with your business model above of unlimited treatments and cashish. They know what they are doing. Why hide data if they are truly doing their best to create medicine to help people. This is a culmination of 100 years of Reckefeller Medicine. They are riding the money train while the plebes live in huddle masses of fear. Goal is to keep peeps who do live in ever decreasing concentric circles so that control is easy through the internet. I can see how in the near future with the 3rd, 4th, 5th jabs peeps will be dying waiting in line for entry to the hospital. Literally. This going after the kids 'chapter' is heinous in the ultimate degree.

I am sending out the actual FDA/Pfiza document to people who I believe will at least read it, and sending the link to Celia's article as well if they are possibly going to read it. We shall keep on supporting each other as long as this site is available. I am serious.

The control aspect has reached the UN. Check out the ice age farmer: The U.N. Counter Terrorism Executive Directorate (CTED) is now responsible for taking entire privately hosted websites offline, as they seek to take total control of the flow of information and establish their "Great Narrative." CTED notifies domain registrars of "extremist" sites -- i.e., those that promote narratives they don't approve of -- and the sites can no longer be found. This reflects a new level of internet censorship, but it is not just publishers who are in the crosshairs...it is all of us. Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

Ice Age Farmer

Over and out.

Nfinkelstein

5% death rate in the first 90 days is staggering. However what I am having difficulty reconciling is that, in my own circle of friends and acquaintances who have gotten the jab (a few hundred people) there have been nowhere near 5% deaths. Granted they did not all get pfizer but in the region I live, nearly 70% of vaccinations have been pfizer, so something is not making sense.

Lejeboca

5% death rate in the first 90 days is staggering. However what I am having difficulty reconciling is that, in my own circle of friends and acquaintances who have gotten the jab (a few hundred people) there have been nowhere near 5% deaths. Granted they did not all get pfizer but in the region I live, nearly 70% of vaccinations have been pfizer, so something is not making sense.
Perhaps, because of
" You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.
Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.
Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.
No: this is I regret to say unequivocal evidence of malfeasance
."

see post:

yerrag

Perhaps, because of
" You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.
Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.
Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.
No: this is I regret to say unequivocal evidence of malfeasance
."

see post:

Granted that this is the case, why did Pfizer use the terrible 5% lots for the aforementioned trials instead of the benign 95%

It doesn't make sense.

By the way, I'm also not hearing of any deaths nor adverse events among my circle of friends and relatives who have taken Pfizer. I live in Manila.

Could it be that the terrible 5% batches are used on target populations, whatever they may be? Since whites are race du jour favored for elimination by the Zionist-controlled establishment, could whites in the West be the target?

Hugh Johnson

I can't figure out why it hasn't been pulled off the market. I know there are nefarious actors but surely there are hundreds of people for whom it is their responsibility to report this and start proceedings to have it recalled. I am just aghast that there appear to be no checks and balances in place. There have been many disastrous drugs in the past that were taken off the market. Why is no one doing anything about this? The fate of the world is in peril. It is the thing that keeps me up at night lately, thinking about how 70 percent of the population now is injured or weakened. I am pretty convinced that the government will do anything they can to avoid culpability. What we need now is a way for the government to stop the campaign but still somehow save face. It is sickening but I don't think they will ever admit fault.
The optimist in me wants to believe it is a confluence of perfectly normal processes.

First there is mass formation. Mattias Desmet talked about it, basically anxious and isolated people have found an enemy and it lets them regulate their emotions.

Second, Big Pharma and billionaires are using this to make money, and since they own the media and the politicians they can push this policy due to the above process.

Third, politicians tend towards power. This has been an opportunity to grab power.

None of these people can admit that they were wrong. If they do, they would risk the mass formation targeting them, along with the general population being legitimately angry. They have to keep up the pretences to the end.

My actual beliefs are darker than that, but I can not prove them. Hopefully it's just the above ones.

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Granted that this is the case, why did Pfizer use the terrible 5% lots for the aforementioned trials instead of the benign 95%

It doesn't make sense.

Yeah, you can never predict what criminals would do...

The post I've quoted is based on the analysis of the VAERS data. The spikes in AE appearing in batches, that's what strange and definiely not "random". One can only speculate "why" this was done.

Ben.

It doesn't make sense.

By the way, I'm also not hearing of any deaths nor adverse events among my circle of friends and relatives who have taken Pfizer. I live in Manila.

Could it be that the terrible 5% batches are used on target populations, whatever they may be? Since whites are race du jour favored for elimination by the Zionist-controlled establishment, could whites in the West be the target?

I believe to have read someone posting a study suggesting a genetic affinity for the Corona / Spike therapy/infection.

Lord Cola posted something about it:

When we talk about percentage we need to consider that some people will have zero friends with adverse effects and others with multiple ones in their "real life" observation. That does not proof or show in any way that the jab is "harmless" imo.

AlaskaJono

Yes, regarding sense making, there ain't too much of that these days. I wonder myself with the stats and AE including deaths: Is there a "batch issue" as stated by @Lejeboca, or if potencies vary because of the improper dilution by staff at the "Jab facility", or improper conditions in handling (Super Cold) during delivery across the globe, or are a number of placebos mixed in to the general batch numbers?

Also just a thought, which country or countries were this trial performed in? How healthy really were they before the study began? What kind of person would agree to this particular experimental study? Or was it even explained. I can understand if someone is literally dying and the doctor comes to you and says he has a new trial drug that may or may not work for you but there is a chance, and do I want to try it.

And I agree @Ben. the jab is more than harmless.

yerrag

I believe to have read someone posting a study suggesting a genetic affinity for the Corona / Spike therapy/infection.
Still, wasn't there a report (or rumors) about the pharma/medical complex getting a lot of samples of saliva from the world in prior years? Could this data be used to develop vaccines that give adverse reactions/deaths to target races?

When we talk about percentage we need to consider that some people will have zero friends with adverse effects and others with multiple ones in their "real life" observation. That does not proof or show in any way that the jab is "harmless" imo.
Still, if we just consider deaths alone, and not future adverse reactions, there is a high number of deaths from vaccines in the US, if not the West, and nary a report here in Manila.

Xavage

This is a little confusing so let me get this straight...

Dec 10, 2020:

PFIZER AND BIONTECH ANNOUNCE PUBLICATION OF RESULTS FROM LANDMARK PHASE 3 TRIAL OF BNT162B2 COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE IN THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE

^^^
"Between July 27, 2020, and November 14, 2020, a total of 44,820 persons were screened, and 43,548 persons 16 years of age or older underwent randomization at 152 sites worldwide (United States, 130 sites; Argentina, 1; Brazil, 2; South Africa, 4; Germany, 6; and Turkey, 9) in the phase 2/3 portion of the trial. A total of 43,448 participants received injections: 21,720 received BNT162b2 and 21,728 received placebo (Figure 1). At the data cut-off date of October 9, a total of 37,706 participants had a median of at least 2 months of safety data available after the second dose and contributed to the main safety data set." - Pfizer and BioNTech Announce Publication of Results from Landmark Phase 3 Trial of BNT162b2 COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate in The New England Journal of Medicine

August 27, 2021:

^^^
"Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA."

November 19, 2021:

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

December 2021:
Judge doesn't give the companies the time they wanted. After a nine month delay and public demand for information, the FDA has trickled data that paints a terrifying picture of their negligence...

In the 90 days following EUA release of the “vaccine” they recorded 1223 deaths, and 158,000 adverse reactions, including fetal deaths, spontaneous abortions and more.

According to this release, there were 1,223 deaths from 21,720 participants, and that is just over the first 90 days.

The vaccines killed +5% off the people!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Why is no one talking about this?

2. Why don't I know anyone personally that has died from the vax if it is supposed to be killing 1/20 ????

Dr. B

True re: Africa. Also, I would like to see them administer vaccines in places like Somalia, Congo, Mali, Chad, etc. Red Cross stopped going there long time ago except to deliver antimalarial and antiparasitic meds. Any mentioning of vaccines gets Western doctors "disappeared". The Africans know way too well the Kenyan vaccine (hCG) fiasco. Same thing in the *stans. They remember the fake doctors administering fake vaccines before the Bin Laden "raid" and will stone a doctor on sight if he/she tries to push a vaxx.

They also had the polio epidemic caused by the oral polio "vaccine" so vaccinating even double digits of the populace in such regions is a pipe dream basically.
isnt everyone in the us vaxxed for polio

Ben.

Still, wasn't there a report (or rumors) about the pharma/medical complex getting a lot of samples of saliva from the world in prior years? Could this data be used to develop vaccines that give adverse reactions/deaths to target races?

Still, if we just consider deaths alone, and not future adverse reactions, there is a high number of deaths from vaccines in the US, if not the West, and nary a report here in Manila.

Maybe? I dont know. Considering biochemical weapons as a field of study is real, i guess this could be a thing.

I haven't realy checked if the vaccine deaths are predominantly coming from specific locations. But how would one validate the data? I could imagine in places where the infrastructure and reporting is lacking behind alot ontop of people dying of stuff that is falsely "not" considered a vaccine death, how can we know for sure?

2. Why don't I know anyone personally that has died from the vax if it is supposed to be killing 1/20 ????

Good question.

Does the 1/20 from the documents need to translate to 1/20 of the open world study? I am not sure about that.

Are realy all vaccine deaths and adverse events even counted correctly?

Is everyone getting the experimental jab or do we have saline solutions/placebos?

How many of thoose that had the jab "bribed" their doctor and have in fact, not gotten the jab?

How many people die or experience sideeffects after vaccines but are told its not related to the inoculation? If that kind of fraud is practiced, then the numbers we get presented are not correct and paint a faulty picture of reality. Is it not?

If we consider probability calculations theres always the chance, even with a higher amount/percentage of deaths (for example 15/20) that you might be one of the rare cases where you and everyone you know is fine? Unlikely but possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom