Here is why Pfizer asked for 50+ years to release vaccine study data...

LeeLemonoil

Sorry for requesting spoonfeeding but I don’t understand righ here.

Is the document that is linked up here Pfizer’s own documentation report or from an agency?

Is the data from Phase 4? So real world use?

How many „probands“ ?

Thanks guys

Perry Staltic

A million vaccine deaths in the USA alone is certainly plausible, considering past evaluations of underreporting in VAERS.

If the Harvard study that found VAERS captures only 1% of injuries is correct, then the US has had 2 million deaths, as the number of reported deaths is currently just below 20,000.

L

Lord Cola

The Western population has a substantial number of people raised in civics and who have enshrined in the hearts and minds of a large base the Christian ideals of freedom and human dignity. This tradition is not as strong in the rest of the world. The concept of vox populi is anathema to tyrants. If the base is eroded, then any stirrings of the people waking up en masse will never happen. Already, Zionists have taken over all our institutions - churches, newspapers and broadcast and social media, and leading universities, and they have become accomplices to an authoritarian police state that makes the people servile to thw state apparatus, controlled by mercantilist Zionist elites.

Obliterating the torch carriers of liberty and dignity is most easily began by destroying the traditions that uphold the soul and spirit of creation - for man to share in God's happiness.
That may have been true a long time ago. Now, you won't find better goys anywhere else than in the English speaking countries, especially people in their 20s to their 50s. The covid situation is a continuation of large parts of English speaking populations falling for every single big J lie every single time (other parts of the West are more resistant to J lies, but they are coerced into following), rationalizing their mistakes, learning nothing, doing nothing effective to prevent themselves from making such mistakes, and having no political memory. Where else can we see such impassioned support for covid cult measures than in Australia, US, and Canada?

L

Lord Cola

What we really need is the raw data for all-cause mortality/injury, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. Either they have this data, and aren't releasing it because it tells the horrible truth (perhaps millions dead), or they don't have this data and we are truly flying blind.
Even if we had these, they would be corrupted by definition manipulation. You are not considered "fully vaccinated" until 2 weeks after the last injection, according to the CDC.

Giraffe

That’s a nice start to depopulation, what around 400 million dead if everyone on the planet gets vaccinated?

On the bright side the reason the vaccine isn’t making it’s way to African nations en masse is because big pharma can’t get indemnification there, no way you want a couple of hundred million lawsuits coming your way, you‘ll need the money for humanitarianism so let tax payer pay the lawsuits.
The German "Corona-Ausschuss" discussed the European contracts in session 81. A couple of things were noteworthy:

1. Belgian law is applicable and according to a Belgian law firm the contracts are null and void. (To deliver a bad, poorly tested product + getting indemnification is too much of a bad thing to be legally binding.)
2. falsus procurator: According to the letter of attorney the European commission was not authorized by the member states to grant indemnification. It was specifically excluded. There were more questions regarding the authorization of the European Commission, but this gets too complicated.
3. ultra vires: The European Commission was also acting without a legal basis. Health politics is business of the member states.

I couldn't find an English version. Here is a link to the German video. It starts around the 4 h : 50 min mark.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You're right, this is not a bombshell, and is not an admission of a 5% death rate. This is basically VAERS 2. An important admission from the report:
"Reports are submitted voluntarily, and the magnitude of underreporting is unknown."
This confirms that NOBODY has an accurate record of events (probably because they DON'T WANT an accurate record). A million vaccine deaths in the USA alone is certainly plausible, considering past evaluations of underreporting in VAERS.
What we really need is the raw data for all-cause mortality/injury, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. Either they have this data, and aren't releasing it because it tells the horrible truth (perhaps millions dead), or they don't have this data and we are truly flying blind.

Actually, it is a little bit better than VAERS 2, as the text says this:
"...Among adverse event reports received into the Pfizer safety database during the cumulative period, only those having a complete workflow cycle in the safety database (meaning they progressed to Distribution or Closed workflow status) are included in the monthly SMSR. This approach prevents the inclusion of cases that are not fully processed hence not accurately reflecting final information. Due to the large numbers of spontaneous adverse event reports received for the product, the MAH has prioritised the processing of serious cases, in order to meet expedited regulatory reporting timelines and ensure these reports are available for signal detection and evaluation activity."

So, couple of things. First, Pfizer officially states that the 150K+ reports of SAE in this document are a fraction of the total reported. Pfizer simply decided to only include in its database the reports meeting its workflow requirements. So, who has the total number of SAE reports? I bet Pfizer does, probably in an "unofficial" database that is not subject to regulatory (FDA) access. After all, any patient/market data is valuable to Pfizer for all of its drug development/marketing efforts. Pfizer does say this filing to FDA only includes the workflow-compliant reports, so that implies Pfizer knows about the total number from which this "compliant" subset was extracted.
Also, VAERS and OpenVAERS are often subject to the criticism of "nobody verifies the information submitted to those databases". While that claim is obviously malicious and aimed at belittling the magnitude of problems reported in VAERS/OpenVAERS, it is technically true. However, in this Pfizer report, the 150K+ SAE are more or less verified. IOW, Pfizer considers those reports legit. So, it is the first official admission by a Pharma company (and the first disclosed regulatory filing) saying that vaccines may cause some terrible and/or long-term like, say, AIDS, autoimmune conditions, infertility, miscarriages, etc. at rates much higher than typically prevalent in the general population.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry for requesting spoonfeeding but I don’t understand righ here.

Is the document that is linked up here Pfizer’s own documentation report or from an agency?

Is the data from Phase 4? So real world use?

How many „probands“ ?

Thanks guys

As far as who produced this document - it is hard to say, but since it was released under FOIA, it was probably FDA. There is also an FDA document number in the lower right corner of the document. However, the data in the document was compiled by Pfizer and this is why there is a disclaimer about copyright in the beginning talking about Pfizer's claims/rights.

As far as what phase of a trial this data represents - probably Phase IV, as that phase is also often called "postmarketing experience". However, in the document they do mention separate Phase III and other trials ongoing as we speak, so not quite sure. In any event, this seems to be a more verified/vetted version of the VAERS reports submitted to the FDA separately - i.e. Pfizer received a "large number" of SAE reports, from which they extracted 150K+ that matched some workflow requirements. So, the total number of SAE reported/known to Pfizer is higher but they don't mention (of course) what it is. Also, I find it quite nefarious that they seem to have redacted the number of vaccines distributed during the 90-day period. This number would more or less demonstrate how much of a bombshell this report is, even though vaccines distributed != vaccines administered. For example, currently there are over 2 billion Pfizer vaccine doses stockpiled by countries around the world and those vials are sitting unused. If somebody can find how many Pfizer vaccines were administered during that 90-day period that would be much more reliable, but since Pfizer/FDA has decided to redact even the info on vaccines distributed, it suggests the picture is not pretty.
"...Among adverse event reports received into the Pfizer safety database during the cumulative period, only those having a complete workflow cycle in the safety database (meaning they progressed to Distribution or Closed workflow status) are included in the monthly SMSR. This approach prevents the inclusion of cases that are not fully processed hence not accurately reflecting final information. Due to the large numbers of spontaneous adverse event reports received for the product, the MAH has prioritised the processing of serious cases, in order to meet expedited regulatory reporting timelines and ensure these reports are available for signal detection and evaluation activity."

Last edited:

Rafe

What @Fred said. I have read, but don’t have a source now, that raw data from clinical trials are kept offshore to shelter them from discovery in bad drug cases.

Oh, I see. The released doc is basically a diversion. So the judicial decision may not be specific or demanding careful compliance. Maybe one of the attorneys can chime in.

It looks like Pfizer has redacted that info as I can't find any other document that provides info on the "(b)(4)" placeholder, but that placeholder exists in many other Pfizer documents and based on its usage throughout the documents it seems to be a substitute for a redaction.
Obscure the truth in details that are annoying to look into. Classic.

CiggyTardust

@haidut please edit the initial claims about 5% fatality rate, I sent out the article to two people before reading far enough along into the thread to discover the information is inaccurate.

Rasaari

As I am understanding, those 42k cases aren't test subjects, but cases from "b4" amount of injections. 28th february there had already been quite a lot of injections, most elderly in USA and Uk for example had already gotten it. The paper is about ae cases, 42k thousands people who had 158k ae:s. For example one person could have nausea, itch and headache and would be reported 3 mild ae:s and 1 case report. 1223 of those cases were deaths, 2,9% of the reported cases were deaths. But how many injections were given to get these reactions?

Am I understanding the paper wrong or is everyone else? @haidut

Last edited:

Rafe

Oh, it’s an foia disclosure. Okay, that’s all falling into place. “Let’s be completely unclear.”

Jam

I posted this last week. Good that it is getting more exposure.

Jam

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

The interview is in English. That former minister is a perfect example why you never trust a govt official. When pressed into a corner by the interviewer about the studies showing no reduction of transmission even in fully vaccinated, the ex-minister basically thew his arms up in the air and said something along the lines of "But...but...but...my owns eyes saw that in Dubai and Israel all these people are crammed into small spaces and still very low number of cases. Who am I to believe, my own eyes or "your" studies?!"

HAhahahahahahah.
So this is how it works, apparently. When we believe our own eyes and report something, the medical cabal dismisses that as "anecdotal" and refers to studies "disproving" our claims. However, when the medical cabal is presented with studies contradicting their claims, they immediately counter that they believe their own eyes more than "our" studies. In other words, the plebs do what they are told and dare not exhibit any sign of reason/consistency/etc. Only the anointed can interpret reality...in any way they please.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut please edit the initial claims about 5% fatality rate, I sent out the article to two people before reading far enough along into the thread to discover the information is inaccurate.

Actually, the initial post does not have any claim about the 5% death rate. It only lists the raw text with some bolding and underlining.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As I am understanding, those 42k cases aren't test subjects, but cases from "b4" amount of injections. 28th february there had already been quite a lot of injections, most elderly in USA and Uk for example had already gotten it. The paper is about ae cases, 42k thousands people who had 158k ae:s. For example one person could have nausea, itch and headache and would be reported 3 mild ae:s and 1 case report. 1223 of those cases were deaths, 2,9% of the reported cases were deaths. But how many injections were given to get these reactions?

Am I understanding the paper wrong or is everyone else? @haidut

You are correct. It turns out Pfizer has redacted/omitted the actual number of vaccinations, on which this report is based. They do say that the 150K+ reported AE is a subset of a larger set and they only selected the 150K+ more serious ones (i.e. SAE) for reporting, as well as only those that matches some workflow criteria. So, we don't know the total number of AE reported to Pfizer (likely, much bigger than 150K), and we don't know the total vaccination population set, which the numbers in that report are based on. In fact, the number redacted by Pfizer is only for the number of vaccines distributed over those 90 days, not how many of the vaccines were used. The latter is known to be a smaller number than the former as Pfizer vaccine stockpiles currently exceed 2 billion vials. So, the overall ratio of (S)AE/vaccinations is going to be a bigger number than the (S)AE/distributed_vaccines ratio.
@Fred said that this filing is basically akin to Pfizer releasing their own version of VAERS, but it is actually more reliable than VAERS as the numbers Pfizer reports in this filing are more or less "vetted", while the claim exist that not much report validation occurs for VAERS.
"...Reports are submitted voluntarily, and the magnitude of underreporting is unknown."

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Early on in 2020 when people were pointing out how nobody died despite going to night clubs, they dismissed these, pointing towards gorillions of cases, but now, for some reason, empirical evidence matters. People have been partying and not dying the entirety of the past two years, but now it's thanks to the injections that they're not dying?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Early on in 2020 when people were pointing out how nobody died despite going to night clubs, they dismissed these, pointing towards gorillions of cases, but now, for some reason, empirical evidence matters. People have been partying and not dying the entirety of the past two years, but now it's thanks to the injections that they're not dying?

And did you hear the ex-minister statement at the end of the inteview? He basically said - "who I am to believe, my own eyes or your studies?"
LOL, when it suits them it is all about data. When it does not, it is all about "anecdotes" (what doctors call personal observation/reports).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom