Has Anyone Here Tried Rapé (ha-peh)?

javin

Hi everyone,

This week I had the pleasure of a good friend of mine visiting me after travels through South and Central America. While he was there he got turned on to rapé (pronounced ha-peh); a sacred shamanic snuff medicine made from tobacco powder, different herbs, and the fiery remains of different trees. The powder is blown high up into both of ones' nostrils.

It is said that this medicine helps to remove any imbalances within the physical, emotional and mental bodies. That it removes entities and any negative mental confusion. That it connects you to your breath therefore improving your grounding and increasing a deeper connection to self and spirit.

After performing a ceremony with my friend, I must say that I really enjoyed the experience and profound effects. At first it is quite painful; like pins and needles all over the inside of your head and tears streaming down your face. You also get quite a nicotine buzz feeling at the same time. After the pain subsides (about a minute), you feel one with yourself. Your mind feels free. It brings a certain bliss.

I know this forum has talked about the benefits of nicotine and tobacco before, so I wanted to see if anyone else has tried this unique medicine before.

Bodhi

I am afraid to put something in my nose but all my friends are raving about it...

I have allot of Vegan, spiritual friends who use Rape, Kambo and San Pedro....
Allot of what they do and hw they live are non Peaty...

The main reason they are my friends is that they are very soft heart people....
They hug all the time, some of them look really healthy

I think love is the most important thing for your hormones

OP
javin

javin

@Bodhi

I had the same hesitant feeling towards it as you. I had never put anything in my nose before either. It's worth the experience if you can let go of the fear.

My friend sounds similar to your friends; a super loving spiritual vegan (mostly raw) hippie. He appears to be quite healthy/happy so the lifestyle interests me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals