Fractal Woman On The Steinmetz Diagram

rei

I hope you are not the female making the video because she must be a disinfo agent (or really simple minded). Look at 30 minute mark when she talks about how her idea is different from the mainstream diagram. You only need to rotate either side 90 degrees to make them identical.

OP
Recoen

Recoen

I hope you are not the female making the video because she must be a disinfo agent (or really simple minded). Look at 30 minute mark when she talks about how her idea is different from the mainstream diagram. You only need to rotate either side 90 degrees to make them identical.
I am not, and yes I made the same comment to her. She hasn’t replied yet. I do appreciate that she’s trying to look at things from a fluid mechanics view. That’s what she means by different from convention.
At the 30m mark she is showing Steinmetz’s diagram and a ferrocell. If you look under the Fe filings you can see lines. I’m not sure it’s a fair comparison.
Reading Steinmetz, Maxwell, etc clearly shows we have gone off track when it comes to E&M.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals