End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I would respectfully ask that anyone who would like to share their "doctrines" to make their own thread. I am laying out what I have been shown and will be tying it all together as I go and do not want this thread tied up with many different religious doctrines as to cause confusion. :hattip

With that said, I am preparing to show who exactly controls and runs those 4 horns(the 4 hidden dynasties). And what exactly did happen in the garden of Eden? Was there an apple or an apple tree mentioned in the entire book of Genesis? And when God brought His throne to earth for a visit, what did he use for transportation? Did you know there was an earth age before this one and the earth is actually millions of years old and not the 7000 years old that most Christians would have you believe?

Since satan has control of ALL the religions, the answers to the questions above have been hidden so he can control the world. I will show you how to find these answers so you can check it out for yourself. Trust no man, document it for yourself.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
With all due respect, you are not representing the Scriptures correctly.
As I said, if you have another "doctrine" feel free to make another thread.

God doesn't warn us specifically about Islam, but He warns us specifically about the catholic church. History proves all I am writing here and the Scriptures confirm it. If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ- "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." (Rev. 18:4-KJV)
This verse is not specifically about the Catholic church although you can definitely lump it in there. This verse is about Babylon. Babylon is confusion, the "city of confusion", which is satan's city. Satan literally has the entire world in Babylon right now, complete confusion.

God is not the author of confusion.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If the Mark of the Beast is administered via the right hand and forehead,
Unfortunately, you live in Babylon right now. You are totally confused because you do not even understand what the mark of the beast is. The mark of the beast is IN your forehead, not ON your forehead. What is in you forehead? Your brain. What do you do with your brain, you think. So are you thinking about doings Gods work or are you thinking about doing satans work. What do you do with your right hand? You work. Are you doings Gods work, or satans? That mark is, who's work are you doing, which Father do you serve. With that said I have no doubt the Catholic church carries satans marks and are leading their flock right into satans hands when he arrives on earth saying that he is God. But there are many other religions and people who also carry those marks.

Here is a study of the Mark of the beast.

Mark of the Beast Revealed | World Events and the Bible

@sugarisgreat please take your doctrines of men to another thread. :hattip

Last edited:

sugarisgreat

I understand you don't want opposition, but you are deceiving people.

God tells us in the last days men will want fables and will not endure sound doctrine. BINGO!

How did the 100 million martyrs stand up to the Catholic Church? By God's Holy Spirit and Word of warning.

This is all stuff you and false teachers have made up and is not according to the more sure word of prophecy of the Scripture.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, since there had been the new revelations of the satanic blood occult ceremonies held by the top guy of the Clinton campaign. I am going to show you exactly who these people are who run the 4 hidden dynasties.

I am not here to argue scripture, I am here to present the evidence so you can check it out for yourself and come to your own conslusion. If you choose to not check it out, then you choose to believe what you already know and I am fine with that. If you are genuinely curious about what I have presented and want to ask questions I welcome that. I am not here to push anything on anyone. If you do not want to read any of this do not click on this thread. If you are a mainstream Christian I understand that this stuff is difficult to hear for some of you, I get that. Satan has full control of Christianity right now. He has hidden the Truth. Just like he hid the truth about sugar and health, so you would die.

Was there really an apple mentioned in the garden? No, there was not. It was a myth perpetuated by satan so he could hide who runs/controls the 4 hidden dynasties. You will not find the word apple in the entire book of Genesis. Did Adam and Eve sew fig leaves and cover their mouths because they ate an apple? No they did not. Why did they cover their private parts instead? What did they do with those private parts that they were so ashamed of?

The Kenites are the ones who control the 4 hidden dynasties. Who are the Kenites? The children of Cain. Who is Cain the child of? He is the child of satan. Yes, satan has his own children right here on earth, controlling the entire world, and he has hidden it from you so that it can easily be pulled off. Who do the Kenites tell everyone that they are? Judah aka the Jews. This is why a lot of people hate the Jews. When in fact they are actually the sons of satan calling themselves Jews to give Judah a bad name.
Revelation 2:9
I know thy ... tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich)
and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are
Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
This parable of the tares is talking about Kenites, the Kenites are the tares, satan came and sowed his seed:
Mathhew: 24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.

Here is Jesus calling out some Kennites:

John 8:44
Ye are from your father the devil, and the strong desires of your father ye will to
do. he was a murderer from the beginning, and
stood not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh the lie, he
speaketh from his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

What really happened in the garden? Satan was not an actual serpent, he was a man in the garden. Eve had sex with satan, she got pregnant, she then went and had sex with Adam, and got pregnant again with two bags of water, twins but with different fathers.

With the studies provided you should be able to clearly see this. You can also check the Genealogies of both Cain and Abel and you will see they are not the same. Why? Because they have different fathers. Easy peasy.

There are two studies below, one on a website, and one attached via pdf.

The Garden of Eden: The Origins of Satan's Seed | World Events and the Bible

Also, I suggest doing the first 6 chapters of Genesis if you want to understand how this earth age begun, what happened in the garden, and basically the creation of this earth age.

Video of Genisis chapter 1-6:

Audio of Genesis:
MediaFire

Attachments

• A Strange Thing -- Mystery in the Garden.pdf
    593.8 KB · Views: 12

luke gadget

I saw an article sometime back about "Scientists for God" or something like that. They said being scientists and observing how they did, that there was no way that they could deny God with what they saw and that there was intelligent design. So that is why I figured Ray must see it.

The number of "scientists" (very few of those who participate in these sorts of things are actual scientists, and even fewer are biologists) with this viewpoint are vanishingly small.

Also, I've heard Peat speak on related topics. He's not an ID proponent at ALL - he instead agrees more with the early Russian philosophers like Verdansky, who eloquently proposed that all natural systems - like the earth itself - are "living" - but this is nothing like a directing force or Higher Power doing something that life and physical systems don't do on their own already.

luke gadget

We will know soon enough. :ss2

If it is illegal yes it is a sin because we are supposed to obey the laws. And also if you spend money that should have been spent on bills, family, etc,,, then it would be a sin. If it's just for entertainment, it is fine.

I would take that bet, hands down, because it would help me spend on family and bills etc. And it would be entertaining indeed, on Nov 9.

The end is coming soon? I guess my true form is about to be revealed :twisted:
I suppose talking about grabbing women by the crotch is a one way ticket to divine protection? Interesting.
Read the book of Judges in the Bible and see how God uses totally disobedient people for his purposes. Like Samson. Though raised by his parents to love God, it didn't take, but God used him when he was ready to judge the Philistines for their sin. So, yes, they're protected in that sense.

Why people think that things simply evolved, or came out of some grand explosion is beyond me. No order of any kind comes about when dynamite is involved, and we haven't seen anything work that hasn't been carefully crafted by an intelligent being. Why would we not believe God created, just like we create(except that we can't create life). Can a person really believe that this earth and solar system, with all it's incredible complexity is just some fluke all by chance?? It's sad to me how misrepresented the Bible is, and most often by those who have never read it. The God of the Bible is a very personal God. He loves to help the underdog. He cares about widows and orphans, about adoption and the least valued in a family. He is a God of infinite love. If you just read it with an open heart, you can see this. Other religions demand good works...to the point of exhaustion in many cases. Do, do, do...earn your way. Yes, Jesus demands loyalty, but he died for you. Why wouldn't you be when you understand that? It's a response to such ordinal love, not a tired crawl to some holy city on your knees. Or some ritual dance to appease dark capricious gods. It's Satan, who through many avenues,including often the organized church, has painted Him otherwise. Believers in Christ, who are not always known for their love, as we should be, but bickering, get serious upbraiding by God in Scripture. Scripture doesn't sugar coat Christians. It deals honestly with our weakness and sinfulness. It condemns the religious hypocrite who looks down on an openly sinful person. God resists the high and mighty. He loves the humble. Satan misrepresented God's character in the very beginning, where his statements to our first parents questioned God's loving character. Sadly, nothing has changed.

luke gadget

Why people think that things simply evolved, or came out of some grand explosion is beyond me. No order of any kind comes about when dynamite is involved, and we haven't seen anything work that hasn't been carefully crafted by an intelligent being. Why would we not believe God created, just like we create(except that we can't create life). Can a person really believe that this earth and solar system, with all it's incredible complexity is just some fluke all by chance?? It's sad to me how misrepresented the Bible is, and most often by those who have never read it. The God of the Bible is a very personal God. He loves to help the underdog. He cares about widows and orphans, about adoption and the least valued in a family. He is a God of infinite love. If you just read it with an open heart, you can see this. Other religions demand good works...to the point of exhaustion in many cases. Do, do, do...earn your way. Yes, Jesus demands loyalty, but he died for you. Why wouldn't you be when you understand that? It's a response to such ordinal love, not a tired crawl to some holy city on your knees. Or some ritual dance to appease dark capricious gods. It's Satan, who through many avenues,including often the organized church, has painted Him otherwise. Believers in Christ, who are not always known for their love, as we should be, but bickering, get serious upbraiding by God in Scripture. Scripture doesn't sugar coat Christians. It deals honestly with our weakness and sinfulness. It condemns the religious hypocrite who looks down on an openly sinful person. God resists the high and mighty. He loves the humble. Satan misrepresented God's character in the very beginning, where his statements to our first parents questioned God's loving character. Sadly, nothing has changed.

I believe 100% that the world and the universe came about by "chance" - though I prefer to say through processes inherent in matter and energy and the Universe. And even if I didn't believe that, the Christian "explanation" is a pretty bad answer. I'd prefer the Navajo version, with Spider Woman weaving the world into existence.

Since we're talking fairy tales, there is nothing at all that proves either of our fairy tales right OR wrong, so why not pick the most interesting one?

I believe 100% that the world and the universe came about by "chance" - though I prefer to say through processes inherent in matter and energy and the Universe. And even if I didn't believe that, the Christian "explanation" is a pretty bad answer. I'd prefer the Navajo version, with Spider Woman weaving the world into existence.

Since we're talking fairy tales, there is nothing at all that proves either of our fairy tales right OR wrong, so why not pick the most interesting one?
Nope. you're right...can't prove. But looking at how nothing here on earth evolves from disorder to order, and the fact that mind creates, the Christian faith is more logical. The reason people won't accept a creator, is they don't want to be accountable to Him. Ever heard of Dr. James Tours and nanocars? Check this out.Dr. James Tour Tells Us How Little We Know About the Origin of Life – Proslogion

luke gadget

Nope. you're right...can't prove. But looking at how nothing here on earth evolves from disorder to order, and the fact that mind creates, the Christian faith is more logical. The reason people won't accept a creator, is they don't want to be accountable to Him. Ever heard of Dr. James Tours and nanocars? Check this out.Dr. James Tour Tells Us How Little We Know About the Origin of Life – Proslogion

"Nothing here on earth evolves from disorder to order"

Uh, that's not true, at all. That happens all the time.

"The mind creates".

Because that's simply what the mind does. It doesn't require magic to do so, or angels turning a crank at the back end somewhere.

Christianity is not "logical" at all! It's absurd - it's just more familiar, and you read it in English. But frankly Spider Woman is more logical, because it better reflects how things manifest, sort of. And is "logic" even important? I thought faith had a role. And if faith matters, why do people keep trying to 'prove' Christianity using laughably flimsy logic? That part has always perplexed me - it's like an admission that faith doesn't matter at all.

I don't accept a creator, so there's nobody to be accountable to in that way. This is a common but meaningless charge, since one can't "reject" something that isn't real; it simply isn't real! If they "didn't want to be accountable" then they would be unwilling Christians perhaps, but not atheists. Right?

Last edited:

luke gadget

Also, that article is using a very common but misleading argument. I actually gave a name to it, like 30 years ago: I call it the "here be dragons" argument. Catchy, no? (Ok - I was young :)) Basically, very old mapmakers didn't know what was past the known regions, but that didn't stop them - they'd write "here be dragons" in the unknown areas...

This article is like that. The origin-of-life sciences (which are not part of evolutionary theories anyway, btw) have a lot of unknowns to them. But so what? Lots of things are unknown and the exciting thing is finding out. What's really boring though is having someone argue, "don't know the answer? It's magic! - so don't bother actually looking!".

Meaning, ascribing an unknown immediately to a deity is silly - why that particular deity? Why not Spider Woman? Or Bugs Bunny? Even if we NEVER KNOW what molecules those are, that proves nothing about a religious explanation.

The flip side of that, is that the religious explanation is just not USEFUL If it were even slightly valid, had some relationship to the real world, it would have some value in finding answers. It would make - or at least inform - predictions, and those predictions could be tested. What prediction has ANY religion made that 1) could be tested, or 2) helped people learn something new? I'm afraid even Spider Woman isn't useful this way, at all.

Note added: actually that article IS making or at least implying a testable prediction: it's saying that scientists will not find those precursor molecules, and that they don't exist - God is making it happen. So we have a testable hypothesis: if scientists DO find appropriate molecules, then Christianity - at least as argued by the author - is false.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Quick recap and then moving onto the "vehicles" of the bible:

There apple was not the sin of the garden, satan had sex with Eve and they bare a child, Cain. Cain is the son of satan. Cain's children are the Kenites who control the world through the 4 hidden dynasties aka the 4 horns:

-political/media
-education
-financial/economy
-religion (where they do the most damage by controlling ALL the religions at this time.)

Satans children, the Kenites, are using the religions to lead the entire world into satans hands when he arrives here and tells everyone that he is god. And the entire world except a small remnant and the elect will fall for it.

Donald Trump is the deadly wound to the political system that God promised He would send in the end times. He is part of the "4 carpenters" that will fray the 4 dynasties in the end times. The deadly wound happens right before satan comes to earth.

I am not setting a time, yet, but right now to me it looks like 2017 will be the final year. I will update this thread soon as the timeline is more solid and more is revealed.

The "vehicles" of the bible.

Did you know God uses a "vehicle" when He comes to earth? Yes, he does. Does God need transportation? Of course not, He is God and can do anything He wants to do. But He does use transportation when He comes to earth. When He visited Ezekiel He brought His Throne to earth on one of these vehicles. When I share this with people usually their first reaction is, " My God does not need any kind of transportation!!" And they are right, but he does use transportation on earth.

What do these vehicles look like? Round, circular, brilliantly lit, highly polished bronze, with landing gear, or as what many have come to be known as "flying saucers". Yep, "flying saucers" are indeed real, and they have been to earth many times.

When satan comes to earth and pretends to be God, he might be driving one of these flying saucers, and the 7000 fallen angels he brings with them might have saucers too. Does the bible say that satan will be flying in a saucer when he comes and tells everyone he is god, no, it does not. But what has happened before, will happen again, so it's good to get your mind ready for that possibility.

Here is a 2 part video study on the vehicles of the bible and there also is a pdf attached with a Steve Barwick study called "The Vehicles of God".:

Part 1:

Part 2:

*Stay tuned and I will be debunking the rapture theory and showing Christians that this is actually a false doctrine put forth by satan to trick the people into falling right into his hands when he comes to earth telling everyone he is God.

Attachments

• The Vehicles of God -- PO 2007.pdf
    904.7 KB · Views: 13

WestCoaster

Only person on earth that fits the bill of the anti-christ at the moment is Jordanian Prince El Hassan http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/is-jordanian-prince-el-hassan-the-anti-christ/ Keep in mind this is not the only source reporting this, many are reporting it for the exact same reasons.

Other Points (you'll see why later why it's relevant)

- Earth is not a globe, it's flat (at least flat as far as our eyes and technology can tell). Many things prove this including thermal imaging, reflections (Bolivian Salt Flats), Numerous NASA blunders. It also only takes about 30-60 min for someone to realize this once they read on NASA's website about Robert Simmons (guy who creates earth's pics), that earth's pics are in fact all created, there are no photographs. Bible also states it's flat, if the Bible didn't lie about this, why would it lie about anything else.
- There is a firmament overhead, dome, or structure, or whatever you want to call it. You can see it in the spring/summer sun as the sun reflects off it creating a giant halo. You get the same effect by shining a flashlight off the ceiling or a piece of glass. Again, Bible states this.
- Space does not exist, there are no planets and no stars (well Polaris if you want to call that a star). The lights in the sky are anybody's guess at this point, most believe they are just simple luminaries in the dome. There is water above the firmament. The Bible is very clear that it separates the waters above from the waters below it. Because of this, there are no aliens, spacemen, the greys, little green men or whatever. There are also no flying saucers unless the military has created some weird flying machines we aren't aware of. There will never be an alien invasion, so if one occurs (aka project blue beam), don't believe it.
- Mars? Travelling to Mars and colonizing? Nope, doesn't exist, anything and everything we hear about this is bunk
- We were created, there is a creator; call them god or call them what you want, but there is a creator. Sitting under a giant impenetrable dome with a giant sea of water overhead, lets just say an atheist hasn't a leg to stand on at this point in a debate whether a god/creator exists or not.
- That means the indoctrination of this lie has been going on since we were kids right in the classroom. A lot of what were taught is just mere garbage.

Now what is all of this relevant?

- Does anyone think the top tier governments of this world (our presidents, prime ministers, or other country leaders aren't aware of the above)? Billions poured into space programs, does anyone honestly think that these people are just completely oblivious to this? It's preposterous.
- These country leaders aren't the leaders of the world, no, they are merely puppets in the grand scheme of the bigger agenda. This world is ruled by a handful of rich and powerful families pulling the strings

Ultimately what this means after this election, is that both Clinton and Trump were not signs of stability or change, they were illusions of stability and change. They are mere puppets controlled by their puppet masters. They are told what to do, what to say, and when to say it. So it amazes me that so many people can't figure this out. I mean the qualifications on paper alone would tell people who the obvious choice is, so how exactly Trump expected to win? Not only that but how do we even know the posted election results are true reflection? People need to understand is this president was chosen before the election even occurred, in fact Trump was already picked 2 decades ago at least, it was seen in an illuminati card game back in the 90's. So if the presidents are already pre-chosen, what is the point of the election? How do we really know what we are seeing by voting results is true? United we stand, divided we fall, well showing a 51% to 49% voting result is a pretty strict divide, so mission accomplished on the elite's part.

I tell people the election is rigged, but there are people that flat out deny it, and there are others who believe it's rigged but it's rigged in one of the candidates favor. Both camps are completely wrong; it's rigged, oh is it ever rigged, but it's rigged on a much larger scale than these people realize. The arguing we see between both camps supporters is laughable because only if they realized what was going on. Once people realize that the lie is so big and extends so far right to where we actually live, they realize that everything else from the top down.

Now the interesting thing? All of this, ALL of it is predicted in the Bible, right to the very T. 5 of the 7 trumpets have already sounded, 6 is coming up, something about a war on the Euphrates River and 4 angels involved (which happens to be the one running through the middle east). I think most of us can agree that a war in that region is likely to break out. That Euphrates river (going by memory) runs from Turkey, down by Israel, Syria, Iran, and Iraq. The players believed to be involved in this war are Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq (your 4 angels). Now if we take into account that Trump apparently will pull the Iran deal allowing Iran to freely make Nukes, could this be the ticking time bomb that starts it? Either way, Bible states that 1/3 of the world's population will perish during this time. It doesn't state the war causes it, but will happen during this time. The scary thought is, if the Bible has predicted everything up to this point, again, is it going to lie about 1/3 of the population being wiped..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There are also no flying saucers unless the military has created some weird flying machines we aren't aware of.
In the book of Ezekiel the vehicles are indeed real, and are described by Ezekiel. I have provided the proof. And there are no "aliens", only angels, some good, some bad.

It doesn't state the war causes it, but will happen during this time.
Because it will most likely be the plagues that cause this. When the two witnesses arrive, right before the supernatural entity(he is no man, the antichrist is a super natural entity who will perform miracles and pull fire from the heavens) the anti-christ shows up the two witnesses will have control of the plagues. So I think its possible while satan is here proclaiming he is God, the two witnesses will be popping off plagues around him.

Queequeg

The Kenites are the ones who control the 4 hidden dynasties. Who are the Kenites? The children of Cain. Who is Cain the child of? He is the child of satan. Yes, satan has his own children right here on earth, controlling the entire world, and he has hidden it from you so that it can easily be pulled off. Who do the Kenites tell everyone that they are? Judah aka the Jews. This is why a lot of people hate the Jews. When in fact they are actually the sons of satan calling themselves Jews to give Judah a bad name.

I’ve look into the Shepherd’s Chapel teachings and I really could not disagree more with there teachings. I’ll just spend a little time on the paragraph above.

“Who are the Kenites? The children of Cain”
There is no evidence whatsoever that the Kenites are descended from Cain other than that the names sound similar. On the other hand there is clear proof that they are not the same. Scripture is very clear that all mankind with the exception of Noah and his family were destroyed in the flood. Noah was not a descendant of Cain and neither where any of his family. The whole point of the flood was to destroy the wickedness in the world. The line of Cain was destroyed along with the rest of the wicked people.

Gen. 7: 13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

Gen. 7:23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

“Who is Cain the child of? He is the child of Satan.”
Where is the proof for this? The bible tells us very clearly that Cain was the son of Adam. Nowhere does it say that the serpent was really in the form of a man and not what is clearly states and it certainly does not say that Eve slept with Satan. It does clearly say that Adam was the Father of Cain

Gen. 4:1 Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, 'I have gotten a manchild with the help of the Lord.’

And somehow this long since dead tribe of Cain has somehow managed to not only survive the flood but has actually become the Jewish people. And your proof for this impossibility is what; that “a lot of people hate the Jews?”

The Kenites are the ones who control the 4 hidden dynasties...Who do the Kenites tell everyone that they are? Judah aka the Jews. This is why a lot of people hate the Jews. When in fact they are actually the sons of satan calling themselves Jews to give Judah a bad name.
Scapegoating the Jews is one of the oldest tricks in the ruling elites play book. They have been doing this for the last 2,000 years. Whether it’s the Christ killer charge, Blood Libel, Kazzar theory, Rothschilds, Protocols, or the Jewish bankers it’s always the same; stories concocted to purposely scapegoat the Jews. The fact that so many people hate the Jews should clue you in that there are other powers at work. If the Jews where in the top position of power, they certainly would be smart enough not to continually place a Jew as the nominal head of the Federal Reserve, or the Treasury, or the Hollywood studios or any of the Banks. Real power leads from the shadows and does not draw attention to itself. If it did it would never last.

As for your reading of Daniel 7 and Revelations I wouldn’t even know where to begin.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom