End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

T

tca300

@charlie There are many religions, and each group whole heartedly believes theirs is the true one, which makes it basically impossible to find the "true" one. In Christianity alone, there are over 30,000 sects, how did you personally end up under the "correct" one if I may ask? Does your god talk to you personally? I was a very strict bible-based Christian for over 15 years, and I found my "relationship" with god quite one-sided. Not trying to argue, just genuinely curious. You can privately message me if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There are many religions, and each group whole heartedly believes theirs is the true one, which makes it basically impossible to find the "true" one.
Denomination means division, you are indeed correct. Satan has divided and confused, the entire world, almost. Jesus said follow Him, not some denomination.

Does your god talk to you personally?
If anyone tells you that God talked to them personally they are most likely lying to you. When God talks to you personally it is to come to you and give you exact instructions on a task you need to do for Him, and that meeting will have such a profound impact on that person that they are most likely keep it to themselves unless instructed otherwise.
how did you personally end up under the "correct" one if I may ask?
If you are part of the remnant, and the elect. Then you stood up for God in the first earth age when satan had his rebellion. So those people are "elected" or chosen by God to carry the Truth through the end of this earth age, and then some of them will testify against satan once he is here telling everyone that he is God.

The earth is not 7000 years old as most Christians would have you believe, its millions of years old. There was an earth age before this one. That is when satan got all full of himself, and thought he was better then God, and he ended up winning 1/3 God's children over to him. Instead of God destroying His children, He overthrew that earth age in the Katabole, He then made the earth void, and rebuilt the earth and put us here in the flesh. This way we could understand what it is like to live completely under satans rule, which is what we are doing now. At the end of this age, we will go into the Millinnium(the 3rd earth age), where we will live under Jesus' rule, and satan will be completely locked away and will have no influence at all for that 1000 years. This way, you can see how it was to live under each rule and decide who you want to serve.

Last edited:
T

tca300

Denomination means division, you are indeed correct. Satan has divided and confused, the entire world, almost. Jesus said follow Him, not some denomination.

If anyone tells you that God talked to them personally they are most likely lying to you. When God talks to you personally it is to come to you and give you exact instructions on a task you need to do for Him, and that meeting will have such a profound impact on that person that they are most likely keep it to themselves unless instructed otherwise.

If you are part of the remnant, and the elect. Then you stood up for God in the first earth age when satan had his rebellion. So those people are "elected" or chosen by God to carry the Truth through the end of this earth age, and then some of them will testify against satan once he is here telling everyone that he is God.

The earth is not 7000 years old as most Christians would have you believe, its millions of years old. There was an earth age before this one. That is when satan got all full of himself, and thought he was better then God, and he ended up winning 1/3 God's children over to him. Instead of God destroying His children, He overthrew that earth age in the Katabole, He then made the earth void, and rebuilt the earth and put us here in the flesh. This way we could understand what it is like to live completely under satans rule, which is what we are doing now. At the end of this age, we will go into the Millinnium(the 3rd earth age), where we will live under Jesus' rule, and satan will be completely locked away and will have no influence at all for that 1000 years. This way, you can see how it was to live under each rule and decide who you want to serve.
Thank you for your time! Did you learn this all through personal bible study? Or do you have other resources? Thanks!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you for your time! Did you learn this all through personal bible study? Or do you have other resources? Thanks!
I study daily with the Shepherds Chapel.

Shepherds Chapel

Here is their youtube, they put up a new study Monday-Friday.
The Shepherd's Chapel Official Channel

We are in the Book of Ezekiel right now, how fitting. :D Pastor Arnold Murray is a scholar and an incredible teacher. No one is able to bring across Fathers emotions, and also understands the Word like he does. He teaches you how to be a bible scholar, taking the words back to the original text so you can get the true meanings. Like he says, believe no man, check it out for yourself. If you give it a months time listening to him I think your eyes will be opened. Its kinda like when you run into Ray Peat. Everything all of a sudden starts coming together with what you knew already, it all just falls into place nicely. Or at least that is how it happened to me.

Here is a site where Shepherds Chapel students post up studies, they are all audio, so if I see one I want to study I check on youtube to see if I can find it on video. A youtube search would look like this: Shepherds Chapel antichrist
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=75bbfdaecb4e797f7069484bded33bcd79527a74445a301a

Here is two forums where we gather, as you can see if you check them out, we are all pretty excited right now. So much prophesy happening it's truly mind blowing. To see it happening it brings such a peace of mind, its awesome.

Just tell them bigred777 sent ya and they will approve ya. :joyful:

Seeds, theseason.org, Fellowship
Student Forum for Shepherd's Chapel Students - Not affiliated with SCN

TheSeason.org site is a site jam packed with so much truth. If you look on the front page, over on the right side you will see the bible studies, and also the books of the bible which has each verse of the bible with commentary. Its pretty close to Pastor Murrays teachings and a great place to check out a verse if you want. Also down near the bottom right you will see "Truth Websites" and those are jam packed with good stuff. Especially Steve Barwicks studies.
theseason.org

I would advise anyone that starts studying to try and do at least one daily study that they post on Youtube, and then if possible pick up an extra one in a book you are interested in, Revelation would be a good example. Your hunger will guide ya. And more then anything, I think its important right now to understand who the antichrist is and then you can move on from there. God will lead you to exactly what you need, no worries. :)

I will most likely move all this to a new thread. :hattip

Last edited:

Constatine

With all due respect I think it is a bit foolish to trust the bible whole heartedly, to trust the general discourse or any discourse involving religion. It is even foolish to trust scientists who say there is no God... strange how science now seems to promote ideas vs search for truth. The only way you may learn truth is through experience. Thought experiments will never do you much good in the end. Look at the world with your own two eyes, if you wonder if God is real consult God, don't flood the discourse with God is or isn't real because...(I doubt you would be right anyhow). I personally believe in God because one day I asked him to show me a lion and a rainbow over a mountain as two signs that he is listening (it was a sunny day). After praying this I walked into my room, sat down, looked to my left and saw a skittles was randomly on top of my monitor and the monitor's background was a mountain. I thought "thats cool" then I immediately walked outside my room and saw the neat lion poster they had just put up. Many things like this have happened to me in my life and I have to say I have not yet had a prayer unanswered or even unfulfilled in full. But who knows I could be completely lying, the best thing to do in a religious context is to abandon religion and interact with God in a very personal way. Experience God, ask for a sign so crazy that it is obvious it is him. Aside from knowing his existence I know nothing of him, any information I get regarding him will not be of the discourse but of him. There are so many lies and distortions in the world I urge you to abandon assumptions and live off experience.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
With all due respect I think it is a bit foolish to trust the bible whole heartedly,
I respectfully and strongly disagree.

2 Timothy
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Constatine

I respectfully and strongly disagree.

2 Timothy
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
I might have phrased that wrong. What I meant is that you should not blindly trust the bible but rather trust the bible once you have reason to. As a Christian I am sure you believe that God interacts with all of us in the real physical world to some degree. One should consult the real world God before trusting in what the Bible has to say. God will answer if you ask him "Do you stand by this book?" Just be careful to not worship a book, there is a very real living, breathing, and present God and as strange as it sounds the bible often gets in the way of one's relationship with God. It also creates a false sense of confidence that one knows the nature of God or anything about God.

Constatine

I've read some of these accounts and it's basically older men that find God like usual. It's not an alternate spirituality either, it's Christianity. Good for them I guess, but from any of those types I've seen I don't buy it.

If I had to guess at a higher power, it would be created from the ground up by human consciousness, not from the down ala Creationism.
The ground up theory only makes sense in one's own head, its actually akin to a mental disorder. If a God who creates doesn't exsist then there is no need to compromise with such a perspective. I believe in God because I once read that a great way to find God is to ask him to reveal himself to you via showing you a sign. The sign should be as ridiculous as possible so that there is zero chance it is born of sensory bias. An example of this is "show me a meatball riding a horse"... lol. This is a quick and easy way of seeing if God is real or not. There is really no accurate reality other than personal experience (though personal experience is not necessarily accurate reality). What if the world is flat, China doesn't exsist, and ninja sharks rule the world but you just don't know it? This is of course a silly example but in general most of the things one is most sure of are at least partially wrong. The world becomes wherever the mind is immersed and this creates very narrow minded behaviors and insular people. We can never know the world, we can only draw our maps of it in our head, but once one knows that the map is not the terrain the world opens up.

i8bs

Serious question, why won't the omnipotent God just get rid of Satan permanently and save us all the troubles, trials and tribulations?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Serious question, why won't the omnipotent God just get rid of Satan permanently and save us all the troubles, trials and tribulations?
He will get rid of satan at the end of the Millennium and then we will go into the eternity and all bad will be done away with.

God gives us free will, He made us for His pleasure and He wants our love. He cannot make you love Him, because that would not be true love, that would be a zombie. He basically is carrying out His plan for a testing. To find out who Truly loves Him. At the end of this test, if you have chosen Him then you will move into the Eternity with Him. He says He has things waiting there(in the eternity) you just cannot imagine, just try to imagine an all Loving God giving the most absolute incredible and awesome things to His children, it will be so spectacular and just even unimaginable to us now. If you choose to serve satan, which is evil, you will be blotted out at the end of this test, never to exist again, ever.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

The ground up theory only makes sense in one's own head, its actually akin to a mental disorder. If a God who creates doesn't exsist then there is no need to compromise with such a perspective.

I didn't say a God who creates, I was referring to a force of motion in the universe that increases in complexity as life did. Why does the creative force have to be fully realized before it can begin creation? Is the musician fully realized the first time they pick up their instrument and play?

Constatine

This assumes Satan is the source of all bad things but I doubt he is. Satan is an evil force in the world but it is sin that creates such evil forces. Satan is a symptom of pride.

milk_lover

I believe in anti-christ, I believe in Jesus, I believe in One God, the God of all religions, the most powerful and the most merciful. May God protect us all from the hellfire and make us live next to him in heaven. The atheist movement came from low metabolism people who don't believe in spiritually whose aim is to shake the fabric of strong families with strong belief and purpose in life. Atheists are brothers and sisters of satan and I hope they get guided to God.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So you don't believe in eternal conscious torment or universal salvation?
Blotted out, no one will even remember that person because their thoughts of that person will be blotted out too. It is explained like something roasting over a fire and the fat that will drip down in the fire and goes psfffffffff......it's gone.

How in the world could it be Heaven if your old uncle Bob(sorry Bob) was over there roasting in the fire and screaming and crying. Not gonna happen, that is a fear based tactic that religions use.

Blotted out, no one will even remember that person because their thoughts of that person will be blotted out too. It is explained like something roasting over a fire and the fat that will drip down in the fire and goes psfffffffff......it's gone.

How in the world could it be Heaven if your old uncle Bob(sorry Bob) was over there roasting in the fire and screaming and crying. Not gonna happen, that is a fear based tactic that religions use.
I have been more into universal salvation myself. Nowadays i'm not so sure about the bible or anything. I believe in God still, couldn't be without believing if i wanted to.

Have you heard of Martin Zender? I have thought that maybe you know him, based on some of the stuff you think. For example i haven't heard a lot of folks talking about the different eons. Zender uses the the translation made by A.E. Knoch, the concordant bible.
What do you think about the four beasts being Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam?

SarahBeara

Can I ask the Trump supporters that if Trump doesn't win then that must be the will of God right? Otherwise why would it even have been an option?

Tenacity

What if a loved one does not end up in heaven? Surely it would cease to be heaven for those individuals without their loved ones. And what sense would it make to blot out memories? Would such a manipulated afterlife truly mean anything?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Have you heard of Martin Zender?
No never heard of him.

What do you think about the four beasts being Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam?
The 4 beasts in Daniel 7?
You can read on them here:
daniel7

Can I ask the Trump supporters that if Trump doesn't win then that must be the will of God right? Otherwise why would it even have been an option?
Of course, God sets the "kings".

What if a loved one does not end up in heaven?
If your loved one is evil and serves satan, you still want to hang out with them? o_O

Back
Top Bottom