End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

Discussion in 'Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality' started by Kyle M, Oct 31, 2016.

1. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

I am 100% positive without a doubt that the anti-christ is satan himself, and he will perform miracles, pull fire from the heavens and many other supernatural things, because he himself is supernatural and NOT a man. Satan is too prideful to let anyone take his glory away from him. He will do this all himself, he wants to be worshipped, he wants to be God. Right now satan is up in heaven, until he is cast out and will be given the keys to the pit when he will release the angels that follow him, and then he comes to earth and tells everyone he is God.

The beast and false prophet is satans political(beast) and religious system(false prophet). The anti-christ is just another "office" of satan. Like you said, satan likes to mimic God, so the anti-christ is his mimic of Christ which is God's "office" on earth. Anti-christ in the greek is "instead of Christ". So there you go, satans copy of Christ.

You are more on course then "religious" people because satan has full control of the religions. I find people who have not been indoctrinated by the religions to have a better grasp of reality and can see things for as they are, not as they have been indoctrinated to see by satan.

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Wanted to add a quick note. If you are doing these studies, and something is not clicking, no worries. Like Pastor Arnold Murray says, "put it on the shelf and come back to it later."

Stayed tuned for more studies:

Did you know there are 3 earth ages? Or as they are called in the Hebrew, "eons" of time.

Did you know the rapture doctrine is a false doctrine brought on by satan so to lead many Christians right into his hands when he arrives on earth?

Did you know that Jesus said to learn the parable of the fig tree? This is when Israel becomes it's own nation as it did in 1948, before that generation dies, He would return. This along with many other prophesies is how we know that we are in the end times.

I will touch on these and possibly more in the near future. :hattip

3. Peato Diet

Peato Diet Member

4. lindsay

lindsay Member

Photographer
    I'm posting here, purely to make sure I can still post on the forum.

Life continues to go on outside the United States (I know because I leave the country regularly and I'm pretty sure there are foreigners here on the forum). Regardless of who we elect as our president (and I voted for neither of the two main party's candidates) - life goes on...... We cannot really be so ego-centric here in the US to think we have that much control over all the people across the globe.

5. zztr

zztr Member

DoD DEFCON dropped on Trump election results. Nuclear global WWIII was a serious risk with the Clintons retaking the throne. I was in all seriousness eyeing my options to get out of eastern seaboard fallout zones but am now less worried.

6. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

Agreed. No ****-waving contests with Russia over sovereignty in foreign nations, thank you very much. I'd rather not have my barbecue nuked.

7. Bahaa El wazzan

Bahaa El wazzan Member

Civil engineer
    Anti Christ is anti acid hahahahahaha