End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Don't you think that if he actually tries to "drain the swamp" he will get the JFK treatment?
Trump has Divine Protection, he will be fine.

He actually won't have a lot of time because we are at the end(that's for another thread on another forum), but in the short amount of time he is gonna blow your mind. He is gonna move fast, no doubt. And it will be decisive. It's gonna be rough too, the establishment is gonna lose their sh*t because they will be losing their power, it's not gonna be pretty. Things are about to heat up to a level never seen before. Buckle up and keep that metabolism stoked! ;)

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

He actually won't have a lot of time because we are at the end(that's for another thread on another forum), but in the short amount of time he is gonna blow your mind. He is gonna move fast, no doubt. And it will be decisive. It's gonna be rough too, the establishment is gonna lose their sh*t because they will be losing their power, it's not gonna be pretty. Things are about to heat up to a level never seen before. Buckle up and keep that metabolism stoked! ;)

You paint an exciting picture, I'd like to see that no doubt. On the other hand, I think a Hillary Clinton presidency, from my ancap perspective, is better for delegitimizing the state.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You paint an exciting picture, I'd like to see that no doubt.
We will know soon enough. :ss2

Isn't betting a sin?
If it is illegal yes it is a sin because we are supposed to obey the laws. And also if you spend money that should have been spent on bills, family, etc,,, then it would be a sin. If it's just for entertainment, it is fine.

T

tca300

The end is coming soon? I guess my true form is about to be revealed :twisted:
I suppose talking about grabbing women by the crotch is a one way ticket to divine protection? Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

aquaman

He actually won't have a lot of time because we are at the end(that's for another thread on another forum),

Can you expand on this? I'm
Genuinely interested in what is expected.

Is it part of a prophecy ?

Also, I think Trump doesn't want to win. It's estimated he's had $3bn worth of free PR from this campaign and his wealth has increased by 10% so around $500mil due to the campaign. It's all a scam to make more money post-election and probably set to his own media company.

Last edited:

aquaman

Seriously, where can I read about this? Is Trump meant to be an Angel, or the Antichrist? Did some googling but not even sure what I am meant to be googling.

Edit: this? WorldNetDaily: God May Use Donald Trump To Usher In Second Coming Of Jesus | Right Wing Watch

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I was just poking fun at the idea that he is somehow worthy of divine protection, when hes just like most guys, making crude jokes etc..
God can use whomever he chooses. When it comes down to it, none of us are truly worthy, we all sin, we all fall short. If it came down to being worthy, none of us would make it. That is why there is Grace. Have you ever heard the saying, "Even a saint falls seven times a day?" If Trump has a purpose and needs to accomplish something for God, then nothing will be able to stop him.

Can you expand on this? I'm
Genuinely interested in what is expected.

Is it part of a prophecy ?
Yes, it is prophesy(Revelation Chapter 13). Right before the "tribulation" begins, there is prophesy that there will be a "deadly wound" to the political system(there are some other parts to this, like the Brexit, but I am focusing on Trump here). I believe Trump is that deadly wound, or will do the things needed to cause the deadly wound. If he is indeed true to what he says, and will do the things he says and is not a fake, then he would match this prophesy. Basically God is taking His country back right before the end, it has been handed over to our enemies so that we would be in captivity because we turned our back on Him. But in His Grace, and so that you will know that He is Lord, He is taking it back. Is it no coincidence that you can pull out a coin and it says "In God We Trust".

Does Trump know he is the deadly wound? No.

The deadly wound has been the benchmark that I have been looking for. Because after the deadly wound happens, satan will be kicked out of Heaven and will come down to earth. He will then tell everyone that he is God. He will perform miracles, pull fire down from Heaven, and the entire world will believe it and "whore" after him, except a small remnant who know the Truth. Basically every single religion on earth right now is set up so that the next "Messiah" that shows up, is the one. Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslim, Scientologists, etc... Satan is controlling all the religions right now, and is leading everyone right into his hands. However, the God of the bible says no, the next Messiah that shows up is not the True God, but actually satan who will pretend to be God. I can make a thread on all this if anyone is interested, or we can take it to another forum.
Seriously, where can I read about this? Is Trump meant to be an Angel, or the Antichrist? Did some googling but not even sure what I am meant to be googling.
Not sure you will find much on Google, there are very few of us that know about this, a remnant. Even some in our circle do not agree exactly on my view of it, but there are many that do. However we all agree we are definitely at the end.

Trump is a man like you and I, his role is to take America back and move towards law and order. The anti-christ is a supernatural entity who will perform miracles and be able to pull fire from the heavens, the anti-christ is satan. Satan steps into his role as anti-christ when he comes to earth and pretends to be God, and like I said, the whole world believes it. If some supernatural entity shows up, and does all that, believe me, they will fall all over him. Basically Trump, Brexit, etc create the deadly wound to the political system and satan is allowed to come back to earth and pretend to be the Messiah and heal the deadly wound, in the process bringing the entire world together, except the remnant. The True Christ will come after a short time, and everyone will be here worshipping satan, literally. That is why it is said, He comes like a thief in the night, totally unexpected, because everyone thinks He is already here. When that happens, a great paralyzing fear will come over everyone, because they realize what happened.

Here are 3 different studies on how to identify who the anti-christ is.

Who is the Antichrist? Answered. | World Events and the Bible

Attachments

• The Any Moment Now Rapture Theory (revised 11-10).pdf
    244.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well yes, but no. Because everyone thinks the next Jesus that comes is the true Jesus. When indeed it will be satan. That's the big deception, the great apostasy. But yeh many people see the big event is coming, even people who are not religious feel it coming, they are just not aware of exactly how it goes down because satan took control of the religions and changed the narrative to lead everyone right into his hands.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

This religious angle is really throwing me or a loop. I thought Ray Peat people were generally atheists, or at least opposed to dogmatic, top down monotheistic traditions like Christianity?

James_001

Well yes, but no. Because everyone thinks the next Jesus that comes is the true Jesus. When indeed it will be satan. That's the big deception, the great apostasy. But yeh many people see the big event is coming, even people who are not religious feel it coming, they are just not aware of exactly how it goes down because satan took control of the religions and changed the narrative to lead everyone right into his hands.

"It indeed appear'd to Reason as if Desire was cast out, but the Devil's account is, that the Messiah fell, & formed a heaven of what he stole from the Abyss." - Blake

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He doesn't definitely doesn't give off a smug internet atheist vibe, that's for sure, but he has only said bad things about organized religions. He does talk in a way that seems like he believes there's something "else" but that no religion has landed on it yet.
:rightagain

Right in the sense that the religions have been hijacked and are not teaching the true God.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Which is what?
The religions today are teaching everyone to fall right into the hands of satan when he arrives. So that right there tells you they are not teaching God, they are teaching that satan is God.

edit: And right in the sense that I just don't see how Ray cannot see that there is something "else" going on. He is just too smart and observant to not see it. I think he is aware. But hey, I could be wrong. But do you notice how kind he is? How enlightened he is....

Last edited:
OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

The religions today are teaching everyone to fall right into the hands of satan when he arrives. So that right there tells you they are not teaching God, they are teaching that satan is God.

edit: And right in the sense that I just don't see how Ray cannot see that there is something "else" going on. He is just too smart and observant to not see it. I think he is aware. But hey, I could be wrong. But do you notice how kind he is? How enlightened he is....

That's pretty vague. Is the Christian Bible true? The Hebrew Bible? Is there any scripture you believe in, or evidences of God? Or is it a gut feeling you have about different things, that they are Godly or not, in different circumstances?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Or is it a gut feeling you have about different things, that they are Godly or not, in different circumstances?
Maybe something like that. Or seeing some kind of other force in play. The "else" you were talking about earlier. I just don't think he could be as observant as he is without seeing God's works. Or maybe I am wrong. Just was something I had thought about before.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I saw an article sometime back about "Scientists for God" or something like that. They said being scientists and observing how they did, that there was no way that they could deny God with what they saw and that there was intelligent design. So that is why I figured Ray must see it.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

I saw an article sometime back about "Scientists for God" or something like that. They said being scientists and observing how they did, that there was no way that they could deny God with what they saw and that there was intelligent design. So that is why I figured Ray must see it.

I've read some of these accounts and it's basically older men that find God like usual. It's not an alternate spirituality either, it's Christianity. Good for them I guess, but from any of those types I've seen I don't buy it.

If I had to guess at a higher power, it would be created from the ground up by human consciousness, not from the down ala Creationism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom