End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Queequeg, have you done the studies? Because you are asking me about info that is clearly laid out in the studies. You say you have "looked into" Shepherds Chapel, but have you actually done the work or are you reading from someone else's take on it? It's all clearly laid out for you, if you want to check it out for yourself go ahead. I can't do your plowing. :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Queequeg, here is another study on the Kenites, what happened in the garden, the Katabole, etc. It's not the Shepherds Chapel but seems pretty spot on to their teachings.

http://bobbyred.com/kenites.htm

amethyst

"Queequeg, wrote:

that the Kenites are descended from Cain other than that the names sound similar. On the other hand there is clear proof that they are not the same. Scripture is very clear that all mankind with the exception of Noah and his family were destroyed in the flood. Noah was not a descendant of Cain and neither where any of his family. The whole point of the flood was to destroy the wickedness in the world. The line of Cain was destroyed along with the rest of the wicked people
There is no evidence whatsoever

Jumping into the fray, I've looked into this a bit. I've read (somewhere) that Cain's lineage came thru Mrs. Noah, who's name was "Naamah"? Found this:

What was Noah’s wife’s name? | Bibleinfo.com
This is what the Bible says about Noah's wife beginning in Genesis 7:7. The Bible does not give her name, however, according to Jewish tradition her name is Naamah - the sister of Tubal-cain, a descendant of Cain, the son of Adam and Eve (see Genesis 4:22).

So perhaps the Cain lineage came thru Mrs. Noah, thus surviving because she was on the ark. Just adding to the discussion.

Last edited:

Queequeg

@Queequeg, have you done the studies? Because you are asking me about info that is clearly laid out in the studies. You say you have "looked into" Shepherds Chapel, but have you actually done the work or are you reading from someone else's take on it? It's all clearly laid out for you, if you want to check it out for yourself go ahead. I can't do your plowing. :)

Charlie, I have read through as much of the material I needed to see that it is not even close to being the truth. I looked through your latest link as well and only see more of the same errors in logic and unsubstantiated conjecture. I have been a student of the Bible for a long time so I certainly do not need anyone to do my plowing nor do I expect you to need mine.

Normally when someone post's a novel idea, they should be willing and able to defend it. Just saying that you have posted all anyone needs to see is not enough especially when the material is very far from being self-evident. I have brought up at least three points backed by scripture to show how this theory cannot be possibly true. If you do not wish to refute them, then that it up to you and everyone can make up there own minds.

In truth, my goal is not to convince you one way or the other. We are all entitled to our beliefs and I respect yours. However I just could not let those ideas from Sheppard's Church go unchallenged when they are so clearly un-biblical.

Here is a full refutation from a former member of your church.
Former members of Sheperds Chapel

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Here is a full refutation from a former member of your church.
It is clear this person has not studied with the chapel. You are being deceived.

Queequeg

"Queequeg, wrote:

Jumping into the fray, I've looked into this a bit. I've read (somewhere) that Cain's lineage came thru Mrs. Noah, who's name was "Naamah"? Found this:
So perhaps the Cain lineage came thru Mrs. Noah, thus surviving because she was on the ark. Just adding to the discussion.

Amethyst, thanks for jumping in. Interesting material.. however, Jewish tradition has been adding stories to the Bible and filling in extra details for three thousand years. After all there where a lot of scribes to keep busy. But I don't think anyone considered these added stories to be the actual word of God.

As to this claim that Noah's wife was a descendant of Cain, that would clearly make everyone on the planet a descendant of Cain since only Noah and his family survived.

Gen. 7: 13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
Gen. 7:23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

Unless one is ready to say the Bible is either untrue or self-contradictory, then no line of Cain could have survived.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So if only noah's family made it through, where in the world did all the different "races" come from? :ss2

"Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Last edited:

Queequeg

So the all the different "races" just appeared out of thin air? :ss2

"Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Races are not the same as species. The races as well as the different animal types come from differentiation. The fossil record is very clear that each animal alive today was descended from a root species. That is how we have so much variety today but In Noah's time the number of animals was much less.

I am still waiting for an explanation of how the line of Cain survived the flood when the bible is very clear that all but the family of Noah was destroyed. As for Eve having sex with the serpent, I will leave that up to you.

amethyst

Ok, jumping into
Amethyst, thanks for jumping in. Interesting material.. however, Jewish tradition has been adding stories to the Bible and filling in extra details for three thousand years. After all there where a lot of scribes to keep busy. But I don't think anyone considered these added stories to be the actual word of God.

As to this claim that Noah's wife was a descendant of Cain, that would clearly make everyone on the planet a descendant of Cain since only Noah and his family survived.

Gen. 7: 13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
Gen. 7:23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

Unless one is ready to say the Bible is contradictory then no line of Cain could have survived.
Well I just thought it was interesting-I certainly don't know, I wasn't there :D

But I found this other link....interesting, as it was saying that Noah had more than one wife...the article was saying that Noah's first wife bore Shem and Japheth. Whereas, his second wife, the one on the ark, Naamah, bore Ham. And Ham's son was Canaan who Noah cursed, obviously for some reason. Kinda intriguing..... The 'Adamic' Flood, and Beyond

Queequeg

Ok, jumping into

Well I just thought it was interesting-I certainly don't know, I wasn't there :D

But I found this other link....interesting, as it was saying that Noah had more than one wife...the article was saying that Noah's first wife bore Shem and Japheth. Whereas, his second wife, the one on the ark, Naamah, bore Ham. And Ham's son was Canaan who Noah cursed, obviously for some reason. Kinda intriguing..... The 'Adamic' Flood, and Beyond

Yes very interesting stuff. I wasn't there either:) but it looks like they were getting their material not from the Bible but from various Apocrypha. Many of these were written only a couple thousand years ago or as late as a few hundred years ago. For example the Naamah story come from the Zohar. This is a 13th century creation and is the kind of stuff that Madonna is into :roll:.

I also read through several other pages on the site and IMO saw that they were promoting a lot of questionable beliefs. There seems to be a whole raft of websites pushing this son of Cain theory.
Obviously we were warned that there would be lots of false prophets and deceivers. Its often tough to tell the difference :angeldevil

Last edited:

amethyst

Hmmm...Charlie,(correction: Kyle M) sorry Charlie.(my bad) Since Kyle put "who is the Antichrist' in the title of the thread and we are on the subject of Cain, my thoughts are that perhaps the Antichrist/Beast person is a descendant or of the lineage of Cain as opposed to him just being Satan. I think Satan had a "son". A spiritual son or offspring. He was just copying God. Just like God has a Son, Jesus. So it would make sense to me that Satan, a spiritual entity, also has a son.
I think Revelation 9 kind of alludes to that because it says that right now, his "son" abides in the abyss. In Rev 9:11 it says " They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer" .That "king" or ruling spirit is in the abyss. That's the "son". Satan is not in the Abyss. He hasn't been "bound" yet. However I think Satan is that "star" who actually opens the abyss because Rev 9:1 says: "I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss." I think Satan is the "star" or the father, who opens the abyss for his son to let him out since his 'spiritual" son Appollyon has been chained in the abyss for a very long time. And then when Apollyon/"destroyer spirit"(the son) is released from the abyss, he goes on to possess an individual who has the lineage of Cain- I mean, since Cain was the first murderer right? Who else would be more appropriate than a Cain descendant? Just keeping it in the family :D

To me, an indication of who might be the Antichrist person would be someone who has the lineage of Cain. And well, the overlords of this world system claim to be that said lineage. Those are just my thoughts.

Last edited:
T

tca300

Interesting how no one can agree on the "word of god" and what it really teaches. You would think god's only message to mankind would be clearly understood to all, so much so, that people couldn't disagree as to what is being told and taught. In my opinion, the "most important" information for each individual that is born to know, and understand that was inspired by the all powerful, all loving, and all knowing creator, would be made crystal clear without contradiction, would be inline with proven science, testable, verifiable, and the description of the author's qualities wouldn't be completely in opposition to what it is said to have done and ordered to be done. I think an all loving god that wants every humans love and worship, would give every person at least a few minutes of its time, at least via a messenger, in exchange for a lifetime of worship and love. Im a skeptic, I question things, I need evidence to come into a belief of, whatever, and I naturally have a vast amount of empathy, with fairness and love, all of which disqualify me for being a worshiper of the god of the bible, or following any other religion That I'm aware of at the moment.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Queequeg you have posted the answer to your questions many times but are not able to see it.
I am still waiting for an explanation of how the line of Cain survived the flood when the bible is very clear that all but the family of Noah was destroyed.

Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Charlie,(correction: Kyle M) sorry Charlie.(my bad) Since Kyle put "who is the Antichrist' in the title of the thread and we are on the subject of Cain, my thoughts are that perhaps the Antichrist/Beast person is a descendant or of the lineage of Cain as opposed to him just being Satan
Actually I made the thread from splitting off from the Election Poll thread. :D

The antichrist is a supernatural being, not a man. He will be cast from Heaven at the 6th trump, and will be given the key to the abyss to let out the 7000 bad angels that are locked away. He will then come to earth with those angels and tell everyone he is god, and as you can see from around here, they will believe him because all the religions are set up so that their next Messiah that comes is their savior. However, it is clearly laid out in 2 Corinthians Chapter 2 that before the gathering together back to Jesus, that the son of perdition will come and claim to be God.

Interesting how no one can agree on the "word of god" and what it really teaches.
Because this is life under satan's control, total confusion, Babylon. God is allowing this to happen so that people can understand what its like to live under satans rule. If you understand what happened in the first earth age you will understand why all this is happening. The next earth age we will live completely under Gods rule. So then people can make their choice who they want to serve. I will be posting on the earth ages soon.

Queequeg

@Queequeg you have posted the answer to your questions many times but are not able to see it.

Queequeg said: "I am still waiting for an explanation of how the line of Cain survived the flood when the bible is very clear that all but the family of Noah was destroyed."

Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

@charlie, I think you need to be a bit more explicit? What you posted only further makes my point not yours. The clear reading of the passage is that the only survivors of the flood where the 8 members of Noah's family and the animals. Are you saying that Cain's descendant somehow jumped aboard the Ark and even though the Bible neglected to mention it you know it to be true? Can anyone else explain what I seem to be unable to see?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Are you saying that Cain's descendant somehow jumped aboard the Ark and even though the Bible neglected to mention it you know it to be true? Can anyone else explain what I seem to be unable to see?
Two of every flesh were brought onto the ark. Man is flesh. This is how we still have races, otherwise the races would have been wiped out. The Kenites did indeed make it onto the ark, they are flesh too.

Btw, the flood was brought on by God due to the Nephilim, the fallen angels who had come to earth to enter into the daughters of Adam, the Nephilim were trying to pollute the bloodline that Christ was to come through. Noah's family was the only bloodline from the garden of eden that was left completely pure. If you follow the genealogies from the garden all the way to Jesus you will see its pure. This is why satan had sex with Eve, trying to pollute that bloodline and therefor destroy Jesus before he even got here.

Last edited:

Queequeg

Two of every flesh were brought onto the ark. Man is flesh. This is how we still have races, otherwise the races would have been wiped out. The Kenites did indeed make it onto the ark, they are flesh too.

Here are 2 verses that clearly state that only the 8 survived. Again the Bible, if you believe it, cannot be self contradictory.

Genesis 7:13-14 "In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort."
It clearly states that only Noah's family and the animals got on the Ark. Sorry no Cainite stowaways.

Peter also confirms this
1 Peter 3:20 "...in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."
2 Peter 2:5 "And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly."

This Serpent Seed Cainite theory seems to require taking verses out of context, adding all sorts of unfounded speculations to them, and then ignoring any contradictory verses. IMO:

- there is no proof that the Kenites are descended from Cain other than the fact that they have similar sounding names. Just like today not everyone has a unique name. There are two different Lamech's in Genesis but nobody claims that they are the same person.

- there is no biblical evidence that Eve slept with a snake and had Cain as I result. It is pure conjecture. I have already showed you the verse where it clearly states that Adam is the father. Gen. 4:1 Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, 'I have gotten a manchild with the help of the Lord.’

-The races developed from the original 8 survivors through Differentiation. Do you really think Eskimos or Australian Aborigines were living at that time? Their genetic history says they arose much later.

You mentioned earlier in the thread about the dangers of the growth in denominations. Novel theories like these are exactly what have led to this sorry state. IMO they seem very unbiblical to me.

Last edited:

Queequeg

Btw, the flood was brought on by God due to the Nephilim, the fallen angels who had come to earth to enter into the daughters of Adam, the Nephilim were trying to pollute the bloodline that Christ was to come through. Noah's family was the only bloodline from the garden of eden that was left completely pure. If you follow the genealogies from the garden all the way to Jesus you will see its pure. This is why satan had sex with Eve, trying to pollute that bloodline and therefor destroy Jesus before he even got here.

I would say that the whole point of the flood was to destroy the wickedness in the world, Nephilim caused and man caused. Not everyone in the world except Noah was of Nephilim ancestry. However only Noah was both pure and just.
But if we agree that the reason for the flood was to destroy the wickedness in the world, then there is no way that God would have allowed any but the one just and pure man and his family to survive. Otherwise the flood was pointless.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:agree2disagree

Queequeg

That I can agree with
:cheers

amethyst

Actually I made the thread from splitting off from the Election Poll thread. :D

The antichrist is a supernatural being, not a man. He will be cast from Heaven at the 6th trump, and will be given the key to the abyss to let out the 7000 bad angels that are locked away. He will then come to earth with those angels and tell everyone he is god, and as you can see from around here, they will believe him because all the religions are set up so that their next Messiah that comes is their savior. However, it is clearly laid out in 2 Corinthians Chapter 2 that before the gathering together back to Jesus, that the son of perdition will come and claim to be God.

Because this is life under satan's control, total confusion, Babylon. God is allowing this to happen so that people can understand what its like to live under satans rule. If you understand what happened in the first earth age you will understand why all this is happening. The next earth age we will live completely under Gods rule. So then people can make their choice who they want to serve. I will be posting on the earth ages soon.
So you don't think the Antichrist will be an individual who is possessed by Satan, but Satan himself? Interesting take on that. I always thought it would be a person who is possessed with a satanic spirit...aka: the "beast from the pit who posesses an individual) from the offspring of Cain's line. The reason I say that is because in Rev 19:20- it says : " But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf.With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image, The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur." The "beast" & the false prophet are two individuals who are thrown into the lake of fire. It isn't until after the 1,000 year reign of Christ that Satan is thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) I look at the Beast/Antichrist, the false prophet and Satan as three separate individuals. But that's my understanding.
I come from a totally non religious background. That's just how I read the scriptures on the surface as to what I think it's saying. I could be wrong of course. That's just how I read it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom