Dr. Sarah Zaldivar on thryoid, sat. fat - carbohydrates

Jon2547

Here's a link to Dr. Sarah Zaldivar's channel on Youtube, she comes in today with study showing high protein and saturated fat is good for thyroid and that "High carbohydrate intake correlated with slower thyroid function. " What say ye?

dlind70

One of the top minerals for thyroid is iodine so to do it correctly you have to time your iodine with three meals in a day iodine for the morning growth at breakfast iodine for the midday growth at lunch and iodine for the night time growth in the evening this means getting iodine food from almonds and breakfast from sunflower seeds in the middle of the day and from good cheese and fish at night

dlind70

Thyroid is thy rod, thigh rod..do you get it? Every organ corresponds to wordplay; if you look at the English language there is a ton of wordplay Gemini is Gem in eye. Moreover, there's a lot of skewed word play in the English language too such as devil and lived as backwards words. Try to explain that to a newbie. They will be shocked. Only the English language can come up with such obstructions to itself. It's a big rabbit hole

Elie

Forum Supporter
I attached the study for anyone who'd like to look at it.
I think she misrepresented the findings.

Certain high glycemic foods certainly had a positive association with T4 and or T3.
I was surprised to see dairy products have a negative association.

Mind you, this is not a randomized intervention study, which will likely best suited to study something like this (I think).
I didn't spend a lot of time reading and analyzing it in depth, but I think it is pretty obvious that she misrepresented the findings.

Attachments

• effect of various factors on thyroid.pdf
    996.3 KB · Views: 6
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals