Low Toxin Lifestyle Does Dr. Garrett Smith Have it Wrong, Is Anhydroretinol the Real Problem with vitamin A?

valzim

If you have been watching the low toxin groups as long as I have, you would know this is not a fluke. Testimonial after good testimonials just keep coming. And for the people I know who are on it, life just keeps getting better and better.
Charlie, Are you talking about Vit K supplementation here? What form do you think is best. Mk4? Mk7?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, Are you talking about Vit K supplementation here? What form do you think is best. Mk4? Mk7?
I am speaking about the low toxin and low "vitamin A" movement in general. I am going to try the K1 that @ddjd spoke about recently.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I am speaking about the low toxin and low "vitamin A" movement in general. I am going to try the K1 that @ddjd spoke about recently.
I must say for myself mk7 did nothing, mk4 did make me feel good at times and k1 had the biggest impact. It gave me better bowel movements and somehow whole body vibrancy.
I didn't continue taking it because it made me feel very snappy at people and irritable. I suspect it increased testosterone and thus estrogen. The same very thing happened with gonadin.
For a first few days it was excellent and then such irritation.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I must say for myself mk7 did nothing, mk4 did make me feel good at times and k1 had the biggest impact. It gave me better bowel movements and somehow whole body vibrancy.
I didn't continue taking it because it made me feel very snappy at people and irritable. I suspect it increased testosterone and thus estrogen. The same very thing happened with gonadin.
For a first few days it was excellent and then such irritation.
Interesting. Thank you for sharing. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals