Does African Need a Pandemic?

OP
P

Peatness

Free The Continent From The New World Order & The Central Bank​

View: https://rumble.com/vn5bi1-south-africas-highest-court-set-to-free-the-continent-from-the-new-world-or.html

This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist's Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.

Where South Africa goes, so does the entire Continent. This victory will free the People from the Debt-Slavery imposed by the Central Bank fiat-currency system, establish a gold-backed dollar, eliminate corrupt political parties, and establish Africa as the home base from which to begin the Nuremberg 2.0 trials for the Crime Against Humanity that's been inflicted upon the entire world.

This could be the big breakthrough event that the world has been praying for. If the South African Constitutional Court was completely corrupted as the rest of the world, this case would never have gotten to where it is.

B

Braveheart

Free The Continent From The New World Order & The Central Bank​

View: https://rumble.com/vn5bi1-south-africas-highest-court-set-to-free-the-continent-from-the-new-world-or.html

This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist's Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.

Where South Africa goes, so does the entire Continent. This victory will free the People from the Debt-Slavery imposed by the Central Bank fiat-currency system, establish a gold-backed dollar, eliminate corrupt political parties, and establish Africa as the home base from which to begin the Nuremberg 2.0 trials for the Crime Against Humanity that's been inflicted upon the entire world.

This could be the big breakthrough event that the world has been praying for. If the South African Constitutional Court was completely corrupted as the rest of the world, this case would never have gotten to where it is.

WOW, Pina, this is excellent and so right on...and totally what has happened in the US...this needs to go viral and needs to go to each countries "ruler". Who is this guy? An excellent speaker/thinker. He needs support. I have contacts in Africa and am sending this to all as we speak. He must be in contact w Reiner F.?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

Pina, this is excellent and so right on...and totally what has happened in the US...this needs to go viral and needs to go to each countries "ruler". Who is this guy? He needs support.
It's difficult to find any information about what is going on in Africa in general, it's like there is a news black out. I don't know anymore about him or the case. I will share it in the hope someone higher will pick it up and cover the story.

B

Braveheart

Africa is wary, and rightfully so...Gates has been shafting Africa and has blood on his hands...I will investigate and add to this thread...I am angry today...

OP
P

Peatness

Africa is wary, and rightfully so...Gates has been shafting Africa and has blood on his hands...I will investigate and add to this thread...I am angry today...
Thank you. Righteous anger can be productive. I really need more people to pay attention to what's happening in the continent of Africa because what starts here ends elsewhere. Look into keyan and blockchain and you will be surprised.

OP
P

Peatness

Tufts University study found that hunger has increased an average of 30% in countries in Africa that have been receiving Bill Gates Foundation "food aid" via AGRA.

View: https://twitter.com/magnetic_pajama/status/1445163290087276553

1633427540793.png

OP
P

Peatness

At TED2010, Bill Gates unveils his vision for the world's energy future, describing the need for "miracles" to avoid planetary catastrophe and explaining why he's backing a dramatically different type of nuclear reactor. The necessary goal? Zero carbon emissions globally by 2050.

At 4:40 “Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, We could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%.”

OP
P

Peatness

South Africa - Sign Petition

End Covid Lockdown deception, Demand a Referendum now!

OP
P

Peatness

Fully 'vaccinated' died of covid (insert ADE)

Now the spin

A little information about the journalist

And the foundation

Herbie

I spoke to a Nigerian Man yesterday, he said Nigerians don’t believe in covid and won’t get vaccinated

OP
P

Peatness

I spoke to a Nigerian Man yesterday, he said Nigerians don’t believe in covid and won’t get vaccinated
Unfortunately, It doesn’t really matter much if they believe in Covid or not. Matt Hancock, Gordon Brown, Bill Gates, WHO, and all those with vested interest are about to make Covid real.

If that doesn’t work then the next plandemic might become very real. They need Africa’s resources but they don’t need the Africans.

I found this blog, Africans have good reason not to trust anyone let alone big pharma

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals