Does African Need a Pandemic?

OP
P

Peatness

A George Soros funded foundation scholar, Patrick Egwu, has written an article about catholics in African and covid 'vaccines'. Nothing independent about his journalism

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Free The Continent From The New World Order & The Central Bank​

View: https://rumble.com/vn5bi1-south-africas-highest-court-set-to-free-the-continent-from-the-new-world-or.html

This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist's Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.

Where South Africa goes, so does the entire Continent. This victory will free the People from the Debt-Slavery imposed by the Central Bank fiat-currency system, establish a gold-backed dollar, eliminate corrupt political parties, and establish Africa as the home base from which to begin the Nuremberg 2.0 trials for the Crime Against Humanity that's been inflicted upon the entire world.

This could be the big breakthrough event that the world has been praying for. If the South African Constitutional Court was completely corrupted as the rest of the world, this case would never have gotten to where it is.

Update on this case

From Dr Sam White UK

"You may have seen my appearance in August on the Corona Investigative Committee with Dr Reiner Fuellmich. During this testimony, Dr Fuellmich advised me that a legal team in South Africa had made incredible progress in filing charges against their President, government and crucially the privately owned South African Reserve Bank: I am pleased to be able to confirm that my legal team is now working with the team in South Africa to share evidence and collaborate. The lockstep approach is after all an international crime against us all." (Dr Sam White, sent out in his newletter Nov 3rd 2021)

IROM

Only Asia, the United States and Europe really needed the pandemic. But the chances to wipe out growing populations can't be passed up.

Attachments

• trilateral commission.PNG
    trilateral commission.PNG
    275.6 KB · Views: 9
  • jeepers.PNG
    jeepers.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
OP
P

Peatness

They think Africa’s natural resources are too precious to be left to the Africans. The only way to continue controlling those resources is to make sure African never prospers. Population control and starvation will bring African to its knees

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals